Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Brain, lungs, breast cancer as a announcement of goodbye? Hope not so fast. EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Brain, lungs, breast cancer as a announcement of goodbye? Hope not so fast. EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Brain, lungs, breast cancer as a announcement of goodbye? Hope not so fast. EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Brain, lungs, breast cancer as a announcement of goodbye? Hope not so fast. EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Brain, lungs, breast cancer as a announcement of goodbye? Hope not so fast. EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Brain, lungs, breast cancer as a announcement of goodbye? Hope not so fast. EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Brain, lungs, breast cancer as a announcement of goodbye? Hope not so fast. EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Brain, lungs, breast cancer as a announcement of goodbye? Hope not so fast. EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Brain, lungs, breast cancer as a announcement of goodbye? Hope not so fast. EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Brain, lungs, breast cancer as a announcement of goodbye? Hope not so fast.

4 posters

Go down

Brain, lungs, breast cancer as a announcement of goodbye? Hope not so fast. Empty Brain, lungs, breast cancer as a announcement of goodbye? Hope not so fast.

Post  Zaphod Mon May 28, 2012 9:37 pm

Well, it's not well at all. I am loosing my friend, mother of my good friend - 56. I've lost touch with her a few years ago, feel bad about it, but not as bad as she feels right now about her life.

Diagnosis:
It started as a breast cancer - 1 year ago, after surgery and chemotherapy situation ''improved'' so much that 3 months later they found another cancer. This one had origin in cerebellum - part of brain responcible for balance and motorical behaviour. Surgery was done for the second time last week. It went ''well'', but they found another cancer on lungs. This is clearly the road to ruin if something extraordinary isn't done. Ironically the doctors are positive what makes me really, really angry. Sorry i dont know this story in details, but will find it out in time. She was heavy smoker, i think the time to pay this credit came.

Nobody around a suffering person believes in this approach and if i've believed myself in it i wouldnt started this thread. I am affraid i am too late to help reversing the situation (who am i to do it anyway?) and am aware that situation looks desperate, but took a day off to do some research on the web at peace anyway. If i didn't tell you before, YOU are the the main reason i kept my head up, when my health declined and hairloss showed it. I really dont want to know what would happen with me if i put my trust in the hands of people responsible for public health.

So what does orthomolecular medicine/anything else has to offer to cure cancer in general?

I am fan of electicity healing but my rife and electricity healing knowledge is not as nearly there yet.Sad

BTW: I am slowly regrowing the bastards on the hairline doing my ''signature'' and more. What supp from my signature is worth trying on cancer, anyway? i'd take it all. Dont say where's your vitamin C, cause vitamin C is for me like air and water unless i workout. I just didnt write it there.

Thank you all.

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Brain, lungs, breast cancer as a announcement of goodbye? Hope not so fast. Empty Re: Brain, lungs, breast cancer as a announcement of goodbye? Hope not so fast.

Post  dadon Mon May 28, 2012 10:56 pm

http://www.i-sis.org.uk/Cancer_a_Redox_Disease.php is a very intersting read about the biochemical reasons for cancer. Mae Wan Ho is a very trustworthy scientist and I´d suggest you check out Ray Peat (raypeat.com) because he has a very deep understanding of cells and biology as well. I´d suggest you contact them both and ask if they have any ideas ... Especially Ray Peat seems to have a lot of experience with sick people and I´ve wrritten with a woman who said that she beat (i think it was thyroid) cancer with his ideas.

I imagine that chemo kills more people than cancer itself, because it neglects biology...

It sounds like your friend has nothing to lose...and that conventional therapies wont heal her.

Electrical healing sounds promising. I imagine it works by reintroducing the flow of electrons that is lost in cancercells (as Mae Wan Ho states). But as far as i know its still very vague....

Good Luck!

dadon

Back to top Go down

Brain, lungs, breast cancer as a announcement of goodbye? Hope not so fast. Empty Re: Brain, lungs, breast cancer as a announcement of goodbye? Hope not so fast.

Post  masterfree Mon May 28, 2012 11:21 pm

Out of a lot of things I've read the below are the three things that appear to help a lot of people:

1- Juicing ,
2- Flax Oil + Cottage Cheese + Vitamin D protocol
3- Maple Syrup + Baking Soda protocol

There may be other things but these are simple enough to at least try. Internet of full of people who claim to have benefited from them. You can probably get the details of how by google research. I've also heard CS has a protocol.

masterfree

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Tue May 29, 2012 9:47 pm

Tnx both, it seems worth trying with many, many things.

So far i've investigated cases using mechanisms with one of the substances as a main solution. Those are hydrogen peroxide, sodium bicarbonate, ozone, juicing, flax seed oil, cottage cheese, DCA, vitamin C megadoses,...

The lungs and brain cancer looks tricky, cause it doesn't seem to allow inflammation as a side effect of healing process. Is there a way to manage it with additional supps?

Using DMSO With Cesium Chloride might fix this problem.

Other useful stuff:
CS recommends nebulizer for inhaling sodium bicarbonate and it looks very promising for lung cancer.
Nebulizer.

Electricity:
RIFE can kill fungus and pathogens very fast.
PEMF has also very good odds..

Oxidation:
Deep breathing exercises might also help with oxigenating blood.
03, H202

I wonder how is possible that cancer is still deadly disease in 2012. I might get one thinking to much about previous sentence.

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  here_comes_the_sun Wed May 30, 2012 2:55 pm

have you tried high doses of IODINE/IODIDE???

here_comes_the_sun

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Wed May 30, 2012 11:44 pm

here_comes_the_sun wrote:have you tried high doses of IODINE/IODIDE???

no. I didn't try anything yet, i just collect potential solutions. I dont want rush into decisions too blindly. Detoxifing effect might be too bad in already weakened body when cancer is already malign. In this case the co-factors should be used as well.

Violet ray seems worth a try either.

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down