Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Crohns patient at my whits end, is that effective my hairloss? EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Crohns patient at my whits end, is that effective my hairloss? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Crohns patient at my whits end, is that effective my hairloss? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Crohns patient at my whits end, is that effective my hairloss? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Crohns patient at my whits end, is that effective my hairloss? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Crohns patient at my whits end, is that effective my hairloss? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Crohns patient at my whits end, is that effective my hairloss? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Crohns patient at my whits end, is that effective my hairloss? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Crohns patient at my whits end, is that effective my hairloss? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Crohns patient at my whits end, is that effective my hairloss?

+4
alphadelta
a
Espio
PolandSpring
8 posters

Go down

Crohns patient at my whits end, is that effective my hairloss? Empty Crohns patient at my whits end, is that effective my hairloss?

Post  PolandSpring Thu May 03, 2012 3:55 pm

Hey guys, obviously I am new here. I'm clearly feeling a bit overwhelmed ... I've spent hours reading various posts on here, and I'm struggling with finding out what to do and when to do it. I keep reading about vitamin after vitamin, technique after technique, and I just don't know where to start, and my crohns disease is a major reason why. To be honest, my diagnoses was a blur. My doctors haven't been helpful, they just told me I had crohns and sent me on my way. I currently take Pentasa, but I can't say that is really helping me.

Sure enough, right around the time of my diagnoses I started noticing minor hairloss. It started with the hairline, and has since moved all over .. just general thinning all around. Every tradition website or forum I've visited in the past year and half since diagnoses has told me that there is no relation, and I believed that until I found this site. I've always felt that they were related in some way. I have ALWAYS been a 'natural' cure kind of guy. Up until this crohns thing I avoided pills at all costs.

I guess what I'm looking for is for some of you guys to tell me I'm not crazy .. and that Crohns disease is killing my hair. The icing on the cake would be for someone to point me in the right direction. There has to be some immune - inflammation thing going on inside me.

To be clear - my only symptoms since my crohns diagnoses have been hairloss - bloating/constipation - and random small rashes that pop up on my arms in the cold weather .. like a small patch of severe dry skin.

Thanks in advanced.

PolandSpring

Back to top Go down

Crohns patient at my whits end, is that effective my hairloss? Empty Re: Crohns patient at my whits end, is that effective my hairloss?

Post  Espio Thu May 03, 2012 4:19 pm

THere's a guy I used to work with, he was the only other guy at the mill with early male pattern baldness. I started questioning him on his health because I was curious, and was surprised that he had the same problems as me in addition to the hair loss. We both had:

1. severe gum recession (we are both early twenties in age and some teeth are all the way close to the root in gum loss)
2. frequent urination (waking up 1 to 2 times a night to urinate)
3. adrenal fatigue (dependence on caffeine, this guy would drink 6 coffees a day to get going)
4. blood in stool

He was just recently diagnosed with ulceritive coilitis (spelling?) but the doctors thought he had Crohn's for a while. I suppose they are similar diseases though. But to answer your question, in my opinion yes hair loss is related to autoimmune conditions like Crohn's.

Espio

Back to top Go down

Crohns patient at my whits end, is that effective my hairloss? Empty Re: Crohns patient at my whits end, is that effective my hairloss?

Post  a<r Thu May 03, 2012 4:41 pm

I've had a lot of similar experiences as Espio, especially as men get past their twenties and thirties it becomes very visually apparent.

Espio is also very right about the connection being real between immunological disease and hair loss.

"When you're going through hell, keep going!" - Winstone Churchill
a<r
a<r
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  alphadelta Thu May 03, 2012 4:49 pm

my partner got diagnosed with crohns disease about 3 years ago, we think it all started after several treatments of antibiotics she received
since than we are working hard on solutions to fix it since doctors dont really help ( her doctor told her they can "cure" crohns by removing her gut !)

i got all those books at home and they all provide helpful information in tackling the problem

http://www.colitis-crohns.com/ (this one is a bit like 30bananasday.com but we had the best result from this one so far )

http://www.amazon.com/The-New-Eating-Right-Bad/dp/0452279763/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1336023743&sr=8-1

http://www.amazon.com/Controlling-Crohns-Disease-The-Natural/dp/1575668319/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1336023760&sr=8-1

http://www.amazon.com/Patient-Heal-Thyself-Remarkable-Groundbreaking/dp/1893910245/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1336023782&sr=8-1

http://www.amazon.com/Breaking-Vicious-Cycle-Intestinal-Through/dp/0969276818/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1336023808&sr=8-2

hope this will be of help for you

alphadelta

Back to top Go down

Post  alphadelta Thu May 03, 2012 4:52 pm

also i got psoriasis since childhood which i think has autoimmune components as well , curiously enough on new areas where i get it , it start out at the hair follicles...

alphadelta

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Thu May 03, 2012 5:45 pm

Lyme can mimic Crohn's or Ulcerative Colitis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9tC2eOw5hY&feature=youtu.be

It's common those with crohn's or UC to also have lyme.

Can try VSL #3 for help.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Thu May 03, 2012 7:58 pm

i found that interesting...

http://www.nleducation.co.uk/resources/abstracts/gut-bacteria-and-crohns-disease-a-gut-feeling/

http://www.nleducation.co.uk/resources/reviews/broccoli-intake-influences-ibd-pathology-in-crohns-disease/

http://www.nleducation.co.uk/resources/abstracts/vitamin-d-vs-crohns-ibd-cancer/

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Fri May 04, 2012 12:33 am

Wow - Crohn's seems to be popping up more and more.

I personally know 3 people that have it. I'm sure I know many more, but there are only 3 people who have actually told me.

Ecklonia Cava
Krill Oil
Decalcify
Rejuvaplex Topical

Other
Ubiquinol
ALCAR
Liv 52
Iodine
Ashwagandha

SUPERFOODS: Energy First and Sun Warrior Protein, Dessicated Liver, Concentrace, Colostrum, Brewers Yeast, Fermented Cod Liver & High Vitamin Butter Oil

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Fri May 04, 2012 2:18 am

scottyc33 wrote:
I personally know 3 people that have it. I'm sure I know many more, but there are only 3 people who have actually told me.

I am walking down the street and noticing more and more sick people.

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Fri May 04, 2012 3:45 am

Beebrox wrote:i found that interesting...http://www.nleducation.co.uk/resources/abstracts/vitamin-d-vs-crohns-ibd-cancer/

I don't mean to sound like a know it all but like a lot of ailments, you turn off the inflammation and many ailments will get better... but things will change and be altered.

Could even deliberately infect oneself with a parasite (which some people have resorted to) to cure Crohn's for example. The reason why it works is that the parasites lower local immunity.

Here is one link

http://gut.bmj.com/content/54/1/6.full

But again, my stance is to kill the pathogens responsible for Crohn's disease such as the common Mycobacterium avium paratuberculos/MAP (commonly found in milk) or lyme while harder to do is the right way to go IMO. And with VSL #3 to help in the meantime.

hope this helps

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Fri May 04, 2012 4:19 am

Beebrox wrote:
scottyc33 wrote:

Of course they are, life expectancy increases while overall health decreases, all part of the plan.

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Fri May 04, 2012 9:12 am

tooyoung wrote:
Beebrox wrote:
scottyc33 wrote:

Of course they are, life expectancy increases while overall health decreases, all part of the plan.

i sense the irony, but want to make it clear... what do you think it's the plan?

jdp, what are laws of killing pathogens? diagnose, order of killing, frequencies, amplitude, detox. All this I am interested in... Sorry if you've written it already... have many bookmarked pages from topics which suggest such content, but was unable to find the time to go trought yet...

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Fri May 04, 2012 7:06 pm

Hi Beebrox,

I've been thinking for a bit how to answer because of being such a broad subject and unfortunately I really don't have a good answer as there is a lot to learn and it's hard to give a summary.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Fri May 04, 2012 8:13 pm

Beebrox wrote:
tooyoung wrote:
Beebrox wrote:
scottyc33 wrote:

i sense the irony, but want to make it clear... what do you think it's the plan?

Just a joke. Wink

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  PolandSpring Tue May 15, 2012 4:31 pm

Thank you for the responses guys. I've been slowly reading, reading, reading .. so much information to take in. Very overwhelming.

Can someone tell me two things, please.

What 6 products actually make up the 'top 6?' I was looking under the regimen posted on this site, which lists 6 items, then other items added on ... but in the description it said that some of those addition items are very, very important. Mainly these three products..

200 milligrams once per day trans-Resveratrol works as an adjunct to Curcumin
to neutalize neurotrophins Source

Update* 500 milligrams of Quercetin paired with L-lysophosphatidyl Choline
mitigates Corticotropin-releasing hormone, boosts the absorption of trans-Resveratrol
and can replace Panax Ginseng Source

Update* Humic Acid Complex for Heavy Metal Detoxification, take one or two capsules before
bed Source

Also, will taking any of these natural products negatively effect my crohns disease? being an inflamatory disease ... I'm just curious.

PolandSpring

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Wed May 16, 2012 8:01 am

Good question -

To me the top 6 are really top 8 (although I personally don't take a Vit D3 - I currently take fermented cod liver oil though).

Curcumin
Resveratrol
Ecklonia Cava
R-ALA
Acetyl L Carnitine
Krill Oil
Vit K2
Vit D3

Ecklonia Cava
Krill Oil
Decalcify
Rejuvaplex Topical

Other
Ubiquinol
ALCAR
Liv 52
Iodine
Ashwagandha

SUPERFOODS: Energy First and Sun Warrior Protein, Dessicated Liver, Concentrace, Colostrum, Brewers Yeast, Fermented Cod Liver & High Vitamin Butter Oil

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down