Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
IH -- quick update on Mom EmptyYesterday at 8:05 am by CausticSymmetry

» zombie cells
IH -- quick update on Mom EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
IH -- quick update on Mom EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
IH -- quick update on Mom EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
IH -- quick update on Mom EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
IH -- quick update on Mom EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
IH -- quick update on Mom EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
IH -- quick update on Mom EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
IH -- quick update on Mom EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

IH -- quick update on Mom

3 posters

Go down

IH -- quick update on Mom Empty IH -- quick update on Mom

Post  hadrion Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:01 pm

IH -- Awhile back I asked you for some advice for my Mom and I got her to follow it. She dropped her cholesterol meds and started supplementing with Krill, Magnesium and D-3 and when she went to the Dr. today for her checkup, her blood work was better than it had been while on the meds. They were stunned.

Her doctor asked her what she was doing and they told her that her Magnesium levels were on the high side of normal. She told them about the Magnesium supplementations and the Krill she's taking and the Dr. didn't even know what Krill oil was and why she would take it.

The other benefit from dropping the cholesterol med is her knee pain has gone away. Before this she was thinking of knee replacement.

I know this is a long shot, but I'm wondering if there is anything she can do for arthritis that is hitting her sciatic nerve. They did a back X-ray and ultrasound and ruled out any herniated disc issues and also ruled out the possibility of the pain in her leg being a blood clot issue.

They said they were able to see signs of arthritis at the base of her spine and they think that would cause her the sciatic pain. They gave her pain pills and told her to see a neurologist.

Is there anything she can do (other than exercise) to help lessen this kind of issue?

Anyway, really wanted to let you know that your advice helped tremendously. She's off that cholesterol crap and is feeling better than ever.

hadrion

Back to top Go down

IH -- quick update on Mom Empty Re: IH -- quick update on Mom

Post  Amaranthaceae Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:38 pm

Fibroboost is good against arthritis. There is also a product called 5-LOXIN. When you knock out the inflammation
arthrtis is kept in check.

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:42 pm

PM Kudzu is an option as well.

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:02 pm

hadrion - Thanks for the update. Really glad she's off that statin too.

On sciactica, there is a treatment that is a one-time treatment, virtually pain free and should work permanently.

If it involves a Prolotherapy treatment with a twist, using Prolozone.

Ordinary Prolotherapy is great, but usually involves several treatments and involves the use of injection of either saline, cod liver oil or dextrose. But Prolozone Prolotherapy is lightyears better than standard prolotherapy.

It involves an injection of Prolozone, which is a mixture of oxygen and ozone. In effect this regenerates new cartilage by stimulating growth factors. The painful section is oxygen deficient and this will go to work immediately. Procaine, is an anesthetic which immediately takes the pain away but lasts while the injury will be repaired by this injection of Prolozone.

Most Prolotherapists are probably not aware of this new twist. This directly below will help you find someone who is in your state. Look for Prolozone in this directory.

http://www.oxygenhealingtherapies.com/my_ozone_doctor.com.html

If you cannot find one, there's a standard prolotherapy directory, but it would be worth finding a prolotherapist who is familiar with Prolozone, because the difference in effectiveness is huge and it should take only one single treatment instead of several sessions.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  hadrion Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:54 am

Thanks IH & Cpio.

I found a doctor who does the prolotherapy (and prolozone) on the directory that's not too far from us. I'm going to give him a call and see what it's all about.

I'll also talk to Mom about using the Fibroboost. I haven't gone without it in a very long time and I feel better than I have in so long, so I don't think it will take much convincing.

hadrion

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down