Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Energy Blocks- Things of a Metaphysical Nature EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Energy Blocks- Things of a Metaphysical Nature EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Energy Blocks- Things of a Metaphysical Nature EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Energy Blocks- Things of a Metaphysical Nature EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Energy Blocks- Things of a Metaphysical Nature EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Energy Blocks- Things of a Metaphysical Nature EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Energy Blocks- Things of a Metaphysical Nature EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Energy Blocks- Things of a Metaphysical Nature EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Energy Blocks- Things of a Metaphysical Nature EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Energy Blocks- Things of a Metaphysical Nature

5 posters

Go down

Energy Blocks- Things of a Metaphysical Nature Empty Energy Blocks- Things of a Metaphysical Nature

Post  bh2o Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:49 pm

Allow me to get metaphysical for a moment. This is unrelated to hair, at least indirectly.

I have noticed a pattern in my life, a pattern which has been more pronounced in recent years, which I believe is due to deteriorating health and hairloss which have lead to decreases in self-confidence.

This pattern can best be described like this. I will go through a period in which I build myself up into a positive energy state. I am in a positive mode, things are going well. The better I feel the better luck I seem to encounter and frequent more fortune. This positive energy exudes and attracts the good things in life that I want. Things are great right? Yes, they are. But what happens. Negativity happens.

This negativity is in the form of negative energy, and it usually comes in the form of other human beings. It is as if my positive energy had magnetic pull with these negative energies from other people. The result has been one of failure on my part to deal with it. I get torn down. At the moment when I am to achieve something I desire, it is sabotaged by this negative force.

Sometimes the negativity is from within. Doubts and insecurity that I have of myself. Past failures that haunt me. Maybe traumatic stress that plagues me. In the end it is all like one of those dreams where you are about to get something you really want, but you can't and ultimately wake up.

This may sound crazy guys and gals, but this is the pattern that I have experienced for as long as I can remember. Part sabotage and part self-limiting beliefs I guess. Are they one in the same thing? Could be I suppose. Maybe it is my deep subconscious that does this to me. An energy block.

Can anyone relate to this or know what I am getting at? If you can, please share your thoughts. Perhaps some literature on something similar. I would like to delve deeper into understanding what I am dealing with. Would love to really get into this and overcome it.
bh2o
bh2o

Back to top Go down

Energy Blocks- Things of a Metaphysical Nature Empty Re: Energy Blocks- Things of a Metaphysical Nature

Post  Mastery Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:07 pm

Great post....

Check out EMDR.

Other modalities that work but are slower are, Tai Chi & Buddhism.

M
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Energy Blocks- Things of a Metaphysical Nature Empty Re: Energy Blocks- Things of a Metaphysical Nature

Post  ubraj Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:56 pm

bh2o wrote:Part sabotage and part self-limiting beliefs I guess. Are they one in the same thing?

They are two seperate issues. The internal ones you can remove the energy blockages yourself. I think many people even instinctively know how to do the basics. It takes time, discipline and always observing.

External ones are another issue. Best I can say is don't tell anyone what you're up to until you've finished it. Many would rather lower you to their level than raise you up.

For example, say you want to open up a restaurant. Go do it. Don't tell anyone. If you tell, many people will put negative thoughts towards your goal and sabotages it. Weather they know it or not. Everything in life is energy. Those negative thoughts from others become barriers to overcome.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  DM5 Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:21 pm

The underpinnings of this reality is all positive and negative energy and right now is a pretty big time. I have gone through many periods of both this past year. Lots of emotion being stirred up as mother earth is going thru these changes. Alot more UFO sightings as well. Some say a dimensional shift is going to take place soon. There is a channel I have been following called Greg Giles who does a message session everyday. The groups channeled are an extraterrestrial/dimensional collective called the Galactic Confederation of Light and another called the Ashtar Command. This may at first feel way out, but once you listen to what they are saying, i find it really starts to resonate. Friends coming to help.

"We would like to revise history here, and that is the purpose of our mission. There were events in your past that saw the destruction of an entire continent and millions of lives lost in this catastrophe. It is our intention to replay this event, but this time we wish to achieve a different outcome. This is the basis for our presence here in you world, and as we move forward more of what we intend to do will be revealed to you. As more information is shared with you, you will understand better your reasons for being here as well.

Many lives were lost when your planet experienced great seismic activity and your oceans became mountains of water rushing over continents. What we intend to do is prepare your planet and your people for these events this time, and spare as many lives as possible from these consequences. We have a plan and we have greatly advanced technologies than what you possess today here in your world, and we will share these technologies with you to better prepare you at this time for this seismic activity which again will result in rising sea levels. There is no reason to panic or be fearful. Instead, this is a time to remain balanced, calm and courageous, as together we will work to prepare your world for these eventualities. In time, we will disclose our plans for your people and give everyone an opportunity to prepare themselves for these seismic events. Everyone, with no exceptions, will be given the opportunity to relocate to what we refer to as safe zones.

These safe zones will be scattered around your planet and they will be accessible through technological means that we will reveal to you at the proper time. Once within these safe zones you will be safe from harm's way as your planet restructures herself for her new beginning as a 5th dimensional world. When these events culminate and your planet rises in her frequency, you will be free to leave these safe zones and behold your new home within the higher realms. There will be plenty of notice and time given each of you to relocate to these safe zones, and there will be proper housing facilities available to all of you which will be provided through the advanced technologies that we have come here to share with you. These areas will be safe harbors for you and your family, and no harm will come to you as long as you remain within these boundaries during these seismic upheavals.

Great care has gone into the planning for these events, and again we wish you to understand there is nothing to fear and we do not wish to create a panic. We feel the time has come for you to begin to understand better the events of your year of 2012 and why we are here. You, our Lightworkers in the field, will be called upon to do your best to maintain the calm of your brothers and sisters. This is one of the more important reasons you are here incarnated within the human vessel at this time. As the beings you are, you will be able to remain calm, and we wish for you to act as Wayshowers to lead your fellow humans and to demonstrate for them that there is no reason to panic or fear these events.

These events are necessary on several different levels and they must transpire. There is no choice in that matter, but how you as an individual and you as a people live through these events is a matter of choice, and we are here to offer you one of those choices. We offer you the opportunity to triumph over these events by coming together as one without fear, without panic, and courageously face these changing times knowing that what awaits you on the other side is glorious and the new beginning that so many of you understand is necessary for your race and civilization.

We wish you to understand that events like these do happen from time to time throughout this universe due to many different contributing factors. The factors that are the cause of this event to come have been contributed to by the damage that has been done to this planet in the name of profit and greed. Your planet has been harmed in ways that can only be repaired by breaking out of her current 3rd dimensional shell and being birthed anew like the morning sun. This will happen within this calendar year of 2012, and we wish to have the relocation programs completed before these seismic events begin to grow powerful enough to cause widespread damage and flooding.

Looking at our timeline we would say that we would like to have your populations relocated to the safe zones by fall of this year. This will give us time to introduce ourselves to your people and build an adequate trust between ourselves before the initiation of these relocation programs, and we will make announcements through your media outlets once they are freed from the control of your dark Cabal. These announcements and explanations of these geophysical events will be broadcast repeatedly for months until we are satisfied that everyone around your planet has received adequate notification. We, of course, have alternative means to reach individuals without access to popular media, and we will see to it that everyone around your planet has access to this information in one way or another.

For now we ask you, our Lightworkers, to discuss with your family and friends your understanding of these events to come. We wish you to do this without causing any panic and to do your best to explain these events without causing them to fear them in any way. We understand that this will not be possible with all the individuals you speak to about this, and we ask you to do your best to calm their fears and assure them that there is an evacuation plan and there are dedicated teams of very large numbers who are highly trained and very capable to carry out these migrations that will ensure the safety of everyone willing to participate. We foresee there will be those who refuse our help, and we must honor their free will choice to experience these events the way they wish to. We cannot and will not force anyone to relocate from wherever they are. We can only offer our assistance, our advice, our expertise and our help. This is all we can do, and we will not do anymore.

There will be those who see these events and our plans to relocate you to safe zones as some kind of trickery or deception in some way. There will be debates among you about whether to trust us or not, and we say to you to rely on your intuition and your inner guidance and follow where this inner voice leads you. Whether this voice leads you to the safe zones, or this inner voice convinces you that this is all part of some evil plot, we will honor your decisions. These will be challenging times for you, we wish to make that clear, but we also wish you to know that we see this as a wonderful opportunity for all of the people of your world to come together in support of each other, in assistance to each other and in love for each other, and triumph over these adversities. What awaits you beyond these challenges will be a glorious new beginning for you, and you will emerge into your new home together as one.

We wish to say that we see these events as humanity's shining moment, and we have confidence that you will triumph over any challenge set before you. You have all gone through so much through your many incarnations, and we see these events as one last challenge for you to conquer before the blessings of Heaven are bestowed upon you. We are here to assist you, and together there is no challenge that can defeat us. Fear is your biggest obstacle now, and only fear can stand in the way of you and your new world. We have shared with you how we felt fear would play such a large role in the coming days, and it is here that fear will present its greatest challenge for many of you. It is your task to overcome any fear you may have, and it is your mission to help others overcome fears that they may succumb to.

Many of you have trained extensively over many lifetimes to be of service in these challenging times, and you will be called to the forefront to put all your training and your gifts to use in service to your brothers and sisters of your world. We ask you to be there for others and be a pillar of strength and calm reassurance through these challenging times. We will begin our announcements in the days ahead and it is here upon these initial announcements that fear will present its greatest challenge for many of your world, and so it is here that we ask you to rise to the occasion and do what it is you do best.

We see these events and how you will triumph over them as the guiding light that will shine upon your new world. This event will be eternalized within your history books, your artwork and your song for eons of time to come, and all future humanity will learn of the birthing of your new Earth and of the men and women who came together and made it all possible. This will be the story of the creation of your new world, and each of you will play a starring role in your saga."

We are your Family of Light from the stars.

We are the Galactic Federation of Light.

http://ascensionearth2012.blogspot.com/

May 25th 2013

March Worldwide

Like March Against Monsanto on Facebook
DM5
DM5

Back to top Go down

Post  dadon Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:29 pm

hmm. i mean parts of this might be true (i feel so..), but most of it is very vage...with other words: i have no idea what this guy is talking about. It might be true, but its just hippie-talk.

dadon

Back to top Go down

Post  bh2o Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:53 pm

Mastery wrote:Great post....

Check out EMDR.

Other modalities that work but are slower are, Tai Chi & Buddhism.

M

Thanks Mastery! EMDR is a very interesting approach to therapy. I have done it once, a while back, and thought it helped for depression. Might need to look into that again.

rdkml wrote:
bh2o wrote:Part sabotage and part self-limiting beliefs I guess. Are they one in the same thing?

They are two seperate issues. The internal ones you can remove the energy blockages yourself. I think many people even instinctively know how to do the basics. It takes time, discipline and always observing.

External ones are another issue. Best I can say is don't tell anyone what you're up to until you've finished it. Many would rather lower you to their level than raise you up.

For example, say you want to open up a restaurant. Go do it. Don't tell anyone. If you tell, many people will put negative thoughts towards your goal and sabotages it. Weather they know it or not. Everything in life is energy. Those negative thoughts from others become barriers to overcome.

RDKML- I was hoping you would post as you have touched on similar discourse in the past. I understand that I need to get better at being aware of these blockages and learning how to remove them. I think there are some books out there that I can read and learn some ideas to help do this. As you say, time and discipline.

As far as the external, it is funny that you mention keeping things to myself as throughout the years I have instinctively or intuitively developed a "strategy" of keeping things to myself until they come to fruition. Part of this is because if I fail then I suffer less of an ego bruise, but also because of what you say, I feel like people for whatever reason may be able to derail me with their thoughts/energy.

Do you think that Rife and/or PEMF can help with these kinds of things?
Great advice, thank you!

DM5- I have talk to a couple of people that are aware of some kind of collective conciousness developing throughout the world. Yet when I see the news, I still see the same madness as the previous decade. I do hope things are getting better and I find the discussion interesting.
bh2o
bh2o

Back to top Go down

Post  DM5 Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:20 am

dadon wrote:hmm. i mean parts of this might be true (i feel so..), but most of it is very vage...with other words: i have no idea what this guy is talking about. It might be true, but its just hippie-talk.

Bh20, Dadon-

Yeah I thought so initially as well, but then I dug deeper. This collective or some variant of has essentially been channeled since the 1980s. Read the "Law of One" for history. They are here to help uplift humanity thru the torrential changes to come. We are essentially going to see an end to duality or the negative energy here, is what they are getting at. The long dark night is over and it is now the dawn of the golden age. The first sign here soon will be massive arrests of corrupt dark cabal in power. Then they will come bringing their new technology. Listen to all the music out there with the lyrics about light and dark and the dawn and such. There is much that I wasn't aware of until I started to tune in. These are exciting times indeed. Although I have struggled with doubt and fear I now realize their is nothing to worry about. This is a DarkStar(some say dogstar) we have all been living on. But it is about to be lit up real soon with pure positivity. We are going back to an Atlantean civilization. We are going back home. And this collective consciousness, our friends from the stars(essentially our higher self since we are all one)is going to help facilitate.

May 25th 2013

March Worldwide

Like March Against Monsanto on Facebook
DM5
DM5

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:20 am

bh2o wrote:Do you think that Rife and/or PEMF can help with these kinds of things?
Great advice, thank you!

I really couldn't say. I do know that Rife and I would assume PEMF do work well with brain entrainment. The brain entrainment will help relax an agitated mind. It will help to speed up the brain if you wish. They can help put one in the zone so to speak. Or it can help put one to sleep which works very well in almost all cases IME.

While I don't know how many of these work on a Rife machine as these frequencies weren't designed for it, here is a list of frequencies to maybe give an idea

Delta – 0.1 to 3 Hz – The Delta level is normally associated with a deep, dreamless sleep, trance state, and non-REM type of sleep, deep clearing & very deep meditation

0.5 Hz Deep clearing

1.0 Hz Feeling of well-being; pituitary stimulation to release growth hormone; overall view of inter-relationships

Theta – 3 to 7 Hz – The Theta level is associated with deeper meditation, recall, fantasy, imagery, creativity, inspiration, future planning, dreaming, lucid visualization, integration of short and long term memory, switching thoughts and drowsiness

3.5 Hz Feeling of one with everything; accelerated language retention

4.0 Hz Stimulates immune system, fights infection, basic Chakra, bones, muscle, manifesting

5.5 Hz Moves beyond knowledge to knowing; shows visions of growth needed, deep unconscious clearing

6.0 Hz Stimulates sex Chakras

6.3 Hz Astral projection; accelerated learning and increased memory retention

Alpha – 7 to 13 Hz – Alpha is associated with a non-drowsy but relaxed, tranquil state of consciousness, primarily with pleasant inward awareness; body/mind integration, creativity, light meditation, learning & recall, general psychic ability

7.0 Hz Mental and astral projection; bending objects; psychic surgery

7.5 Hz Inter-awareness of self and purpose; guided meditation; creative thought for art, invention, music, etc.; contact with spirit guides for direction

7.83 Hz “Schumann Resonance” (earth’s ionosphere), Alpha-

Theta borderline, anxiety relieving, stress reducing, sleep enhancing, dreaming, detoxification, Earth resonance (Beck), telepathy

8.0 Hz Level for past life regression, pain reduction

8.3 Hz Pickup visual imagery of mental objects

9.0 Hz Awareness of causes of body imbalances and means for balance

10.0 Hz Alpha stimulation, relaxation, meditation, mental acuity and stimulates solar plexus Chakra

10.5 Hz Frequency to go to for healing of the body; mind/body connection; fire-walking, telepathy

12.0 Hz Centering; frequency of earth resonance (Hercules), stimulates heart Chakra

Frequencies 1-13 Hz tend to be detached, objective observation

Frequencies 13-1000 Hz tend to be involved, participation

Beta – 13 to 30 Hz – Beta is associated with outward awareness, concentration and focus and normal awake states, the taking in and evaluating of various forms of data received through the senses; it is present with worry, anger, fear, hunger, and surprise

13-30 Hz Normal awakened state

16 Hz Rheumatic complaints, stimulates throat Chakra

25 Hz Generally stimulating, recuperating effect on stress and vitality

High Beta – 30 to 500Hz – Advanced meditation, certain yoga feats, trance channeling, mystic states, cosmic consciousness

Note:

30-40 Hz and lower can usually be tolerated by biology for extended time periods.

50-80 Hz often causes agitation and mutation if prolonged.

200 Hz and higher generally associated with highest states of consciousness

30 Hz Reduces cravings, stimulating and tonifying

35 Hz Awakening of mid-Chakras; balance of Chakras

40 Hz Helps with seasonal effective disorder

55 Hz Tantric yoga; stimulates the kundalini

63 Hz Astral projection

70 Hz Mental and astral projection

80 Hz Intuitive awareness and influence of right direction

83-95 Hz Third eye opening for some people, good feelings; security, well-being, balancing

105 Hz Overall big-picture views of more complete situation

108 Hz Beginnings of more, Total knowing

120-400 Hz P.S.I.; moving of objects, changing matter; transmutation, higher status of consciousness and mystic states

400 Hz – 200 KHz Opens up and activates “mind-field”, accurate predictions of future events – mankind’s highest state of consciousness

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  bh2o Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:16 am

Thanks for the info rdkml. Much appreciated. You mentioned the brain, and I was thinking of the awareness factor that I am seriously lacking. I think this is at least partially due to metals and pathogens.

I am definitely concidering Rife as a potential form of treatment for later on when I replace amalgam fillings. It is nice to be able to come to these boards and use some of these scripts you have provided. Thanks.
bh2o
bh2o

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down