Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Toothpaste and Shampoo... What is safe?  EmptyToday at 8:26 am by JtheDreamer

» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Toothpaste and Shampoo... What is safe?  EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Toothpaste and Shampoo... What is safe?  EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Toothpaste and Shampoo... What is safe?  EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Toothpaste and Shampoo... What is safe?  EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Toothpaste and Shampoo... What is safe?  EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Toothpaste and Shampoo... What is safe?  EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Toothpaste and Shampoo... What is safe?  EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Toothpaste and Shampoo... What is safe?  EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Toothpaste and Shampoo... What is safe?

5 posters

Go down

Toothpaste and Shampoo... What is safe?  Empty Toothpaste and Shampoo... What is safe?

Post  jeruslan Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:08 pm

Hi guys...

I am writing here in desperation moment. I lost my faith and I give up.
I wanted to order a toothpaste and a shampoo from site iherb, but to my surprise I was not able to find anything completely safe!!!

1. Let's say you want to order a shampoo...
So, you reach for the all time favorite Aubrey organics, right? You read the list of ingredients and found out, on the second place is coconut oil-corn oil soap, which is doubtful ingredient, as it is explained here...

Code:
http://www.bubbleandbee.com/Organiclabelinglies.html

The other shampoos are far more worst, so I do not continue further...

2. You want a toothpaste
The same thing here... All of them contain something very peculiar: like glycerin and all of them contains abrasive ingredients, which destroys your enamel.

The ingredients of natural toothpastes are described here

Code:
http://aromatherapy4u.wordpress.com/2007/11/20/toothpaste-which-ones-are-all-natural-for-dental-care/

I come to the conclusion, that the choice range of shampoos and toothpastes on iherb sucks hard.
So, do You have any particular product (on iherb) of two above mentioned categories, that You consider safe?
I please You for some input, because I am growing weary of all that searching and ingredients checking...

Or do You know some other site, which sells safe stuff?
Please, let me know...

Thank You in advance...
Jeruslan
jeruslan
jeruslan

Back to top Go down

Toothpaste and Shampoo... What is safe?  Empty Re: Toothpaste and Shampoo... What is safe?

Post  Balthier Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:14 pm

well tropical traditions toothpaste
http://www.tropicaltraditions.com/organic_teeth_cleaners.htm
and the shampoo that they sell here on this forum I would suspect doesn't have any bad ingredients idk for sure though. Dr bronners soaps don't have bad ingredients I hate the way it makes my hair feel though like I have a soap coating after washing. Apple cider vinegar(organic/raw) works for me I feel like it makes my hair very clean, but almost seems to thin my hair somewhat which is opposite of what I want so I use maybe once a week.

Balthier

Back to top Go down

Toothpaste and Shampoo... What is safe?  Empty Re: Toothpaste and Shampoo... What is safe?

Post  jeruslan Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:40 am

Balthier wrote:well tropical traditions toothpaste
http://www.tropicaltraditions.com/organic_teeth_cleaners.htm
and the shampoo that they sell here on this forum I would suspect doesn't have any bad ingredients idk for sure though. Dr bronners soaps don't have bad ingredients I hate the way it makes my hair feel though like I have a soap coating after washing. Apple cider vinegar(organic/raw) works for me I feel like it makes my hair very clean, but almost seems to thin my hair somewhat which is opposite of what I want so I use maybe once a week.

Thank You for suggestion.
The problem is, that I live outside of USA and shipping is not that easy. Therefor I limit my self to what iherb have to offer.
I have already ordered Dr. Bronners soap, Hemp Eucalyptus. I hope it is a good one. (Do any of You have tried this one?)
I have tried Apple cider vinegar, but I rather prefer baking soda as a topical.
And at the end I have ordered this shampoo... The most costly one, but I hope it is a good deal...

Code:
http://www.iherb.com/Aubrey-Organics-J-A-Y-Desert-Herb-Revitalizing-Shampoo-16-fl-oz-473-ml/15549?at=0

Thank You again for Your input...

Jeruslan
jeruslan
jeruslan

Back to top Go down

Post  ppm Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:30 am

Try tooth soap instead of toothpaste..

ppm

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:48 am

Hey jeruslan--

If you're interested, we sell a completely organic shampoo off of this forum. Here are the ingredients list:

Organic Oil Blend (Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Palm Oil, Castor Oil), Organic Lemongrass, Seabuckthorn Oil, Organic Rosemary, Organic Tea Tree, Citric Acid, Seveov Maca Extract

https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t4310-immortal-hair-supplement-line-and-rejuveplex-topical-now-available-order-information-here

Shipping is typically by first-class, and if you have a custom invoice, should be about $5-6. For toothpaste, tropicaltraditions.com is pretty good!

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  hellwig Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:32 am

You can use a natural ingredients liquid castille soap to wash your hair. I made own toothpaste out of coconut oil,baking soda, and xylitol. I cut the top of my old toothpaste tube, mixed it up, then cellotaped it back up.

hellwig

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down