Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
PEMF and PRP to regrow hair EmptyYesterday at 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
PEMF and PRP to regrow hair EmptyYesterday at 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
PEMF and PRP to regrow hair EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
PEMF and PRP to regrow hair EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
PEMF and PRP to regrow hair EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
PEMF and PRP to regrow hair EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
PEMF and PRP to regrow hair EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
PEMF and PRP to regrow hair EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
PEMF and PRP to regrow hair EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

PEMF and PRP to regrow hair

+5
tudor
a
9rugrats5
lambyjay
ubraj
9 posters

Go down

PEMF and PRP to regrow hair Empty PEMF and PRP to regrow hair

Post  ubraj Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:37 pm

I'm not very optimistic about regrowing hair with a lot of current methods that are available. However, this quote stood out for me about regrowing hair with combing PRP and PEMF. Course not all PEMF devices are the same and I'm guessing the powerful PEMF-100 which costs $20,000 is what would really be needed.

Combining PRP with PEMF quote starts at 31:00 - 32:00

ubraj

Back to top Go down

PEMF and PRP to regrow hair Empty Re: PEMF and PRP to regrow hair

Post  lambyjay Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:53 am

man i would to love to give this a go for old sports injuries...

If PEMF can restore functionality to the cells and increase ATP production, decrease lipofuscin etc, then would the body be able to restore itself to near pristine health with the elimination of the likes of lyme?

If it did do as such claims suggest, a mere $20,000 would be a cheap way to add a lotta lotta years to your life!

lambyjay

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:13 pm

Yup, it does work for lyme.

The most common Rife machine to treat lyme also doubles as a kinda PEMF device as well called a Doug Coil.

I own one and I like it. While it's powerful it's not nearly as powerful as those $20,000 machines that is being talked about in that video.

Course one could also buy a cheap PEMF device such as EarthPulse that while the magnetic field isn't powerful like that $20,000 machine, they should have good benefits just based on the frequency of 5 - 15 Herz that they run on which will double to triple ATP production.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  9rugrats5 Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:05 am

Jdp, heard you don't get pm's, so i'm going to ask your point of view here. Disregard hair issues Smile , what does your personal research and experience tell you about medi tation and the frequencies associated with it? What effect do you think it has on the electricity and magnetism of the body in scientific terms, in your opinion?

best,
-9r5-
9rugrats5
9rugrats5

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:25 am

9rugrats5 wrote:What effect do you think it has on the electricity and magnetism of the body

I'm really not sure.

I can say though regarding meditation that most new age people have it wrong. They are busy meditating for "themselves." They are busy reading self help books or finding ways to make "themselves" a stronger person. This is the wrong way to do it and is in fact dangerous to the person.

You see, with meditation you are allowing more energy to come down to you from above. However, there should be a purpose to the meditation and at the end you should take that extra energy and bless your loved ones for more money, prosperity, healing, better relationships, etc.. As time goes on you'll start to bless your community, your country and then the whole earth to everyone without exception. This will have the side benefit of helping oneself out however as it is said, "it is in giving that you receive. As you sow abundantly you reap abundantly. (MCKS)" ...which is what I believe. But again, you don't do this for yourself but there is a side benefit where it may boomerang back to you.

For example, if you curse someone that same energy will come back to you. If you bless someone that same energy will come to you as well. Therefore, one should try their hardest to control their thoughts. Stop cursing others and start blessing others as much as they can.

But again, if there is not a purpose to the meditation you'll blow up like a balloon so to speak. Also, service will help to deflate the balloon to allow more energy to come in all over again. Not to mention you'll stop meditation temporarily because you are so filled anyway if one is not doing service. For example, those who are living in a monastery they'll do their meditation or whatever but will occasionally come out to help others. Help the poor. Do service, etc..

Beyond that, I do know meditation is very good for brain entrainment as well. There are some youtube videos that may help for brain entrainment if you put those two words in youtube. I use my F-165/SC-1A here. Anyhow, a lot of health issues as well as psychological issues are connected here and exacerbated by EMF and WiFi. Pathogens will throw this off as well as they communicate with each other which is called quorum sensing. It's not just the brain entrainment but also all the cells of the body will be better able to resonate closer and better where it should be. This "may' give more ATP which is more energy for the cell which will help combat toxicity, pathogens, increase nutrients and other benefits.

Also, if one gets ill or dizzy or starts to shake or whatever during meditation than one needs to clear themselves out of blockages so to speak.

So while I don't know the answer to your question maybe this may give a little insight.

hope this helps

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  9rugrats5 Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:06 am

That certainly helps. Thank you for a detailed reply. Being unfamiliar with some of the brain entertainment and other keywwords you have suggested, Shall certainly look at search engines and vid sites for the same.

much appreciated,
-9r5-

9rugrats5
9rugrats5

Back to top Go down

Post  a<r Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:34 am

Hey rdkml.

This is no surprise after The Body Electric, I'm really excited to see what comes of this. It's also only natural that there's a sweet spot for the body after all the hell we face with reckless electric pollution. Great post.

"When you're going through hell, keep going!" - Winstone Churchill
a<r
a<r
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tudor Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:43 pm

3 pemf dramatic healing examples https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzPRIPgKokE&feature=player_embedded , https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InUQagZByfM&feature=plcp&context=C3f7a817UDOEgsToPDskJ8nCX-oJTVPEvkdJSW0NYM , https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ienhFCI8fuw&feature=related
tudor
tudor

Back to top Go down

Post  lustucru Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:12 am

how about a group buy for this machine? Very Happy

lustucru

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:11 am

Dr. Gordon mentions you can rent it for $450 or $500 a month.

There are also DIY PEMF versions available but it's said one may electrocute themselves to death if not careful and aren't knowledgeable enough. I'm not sure how powerful they are compared to the machine Dr. Gordon talks about though. This one is interesting too http://www.highpowermagneticpulser.com/

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  lustucru Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:16 am

rdkml: how much did you pay for your Doug Coil?

lustucru

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:18 am

I should also mention that the frequency is probably also important as well. The PEMF 100 device is nice and is the one that's talked about in the above video and used by Dr. Gordon and others. It's nice because you can change the frequency and thus how powerful it is (the faster it pulses/frequency, the less powerful). The frequency 5 and 15 Hz will double ATP while 10 Hz will triple ATP.

In other words, the frequency probably also has an impact on the benefits to regrow hair and to help supercharge PRP treatment.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:22 am

lustucru wrote:rdkml: how much did you pay for your Doug Coil?

They run from about $1,800 - $3,000 or so if you buy them. I made mine for $1,250.

However, Bob Davis a few years ago mentions about using just the amp, coil and frequency generator and it's only half as powerful as a traditional Doug Coil. Doing it this way without the capicators will reduce the cost to about $600 - $800 if you build it yourself.

EDIT: With that said, TheOne from this forum also built a Doug Coil for a fraction of that but I'm not sure how powerful it is.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:29 pm

A brief introduction to PEMF and electro smog to raise the awareness...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6z9Dpe66SzE&feature=player_embedded

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  RisingFist Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:52 pm

http://www.pemft.net/ This site explains PEMF pretty well. It also reviews some devices including the pmf-100.

I found another pemf device called Somapulse http://www.drpawluk.com/somapulse-2/ It says that it helps create stem cells in the body and it's less then $1000. Makes you wonder...

RisingFist

Back to top Go down

Post  NYJets Thu May 16, 2013 10:09 am

Great video that really strikes home thanks JDP
NYJets
NYJets

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down