Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Sodium root cause? EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Sodium root cause? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Sodium root cause? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Sodium root cause? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Sodium root cause? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Sodium root cause? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Sodium root cause? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Sodium root cause? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Sodium root cause? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Sodium root cause?

5 posters

Go down

Sodium root cause? Empty Sodium root cause?

Post  Mastery Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:47 pm

I came across this quote - any thoughts?

"Sodium is indeed the root cause of hairloss and has been proven to enter the cell and
bind to the sodium-receptor protein which, after dissociating from heat-shock-proteins,
migrates into the nucleus to activate the EIRHLG (Egg-Intolerance-Related-Hairloss-Gene),
those product acts as transcription factor and binds to the Collagen-Depletion-Gene
promoter (also called the Hoppy Gene). The protein secreted acts in turn on the
renin-angiontensin system where it counteracts the effect of insulin on the expression of
aquaporines on the surface of the enterocytes of the medulla oblongata. Glucagon,
secreted by the Goblet cells in the carotid body, travels back through the
glossopharyngeal nerve to the kidneys where it increases the action of aldosterone on the
distal tubules. As a result, the salt concentration in the body increases, turning on
some genes which express a variety of paracrines factors leading to hair loss by some
mechanisms. To prevent this, you can rub some apple cider vinegar onto your scalp, this
will adjust the salt balance and restore the proper expression of plastoquinone (binding
of the two alpha helix to the right n-acetylmuramic acid) by your glial cells, main
component of the hair follicles."

M
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Sodium root cause? Empty Re: Sodium root cause?

Post  Mastery Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:27 pm

or...

"The falling out of hair is primarily due to a tissue salt deficiency, thus cider vinegar with its 'wonder products' will re-establish a natural balance, and supply the deficiencies where needed. Therefore, by taking the cider vinegar treatment the hair will maintain its natural growth. It will cease to fall out and grow more rapidly and thickly. This will take approximately two months, so perseverence is needed. The dosage is one teaspoonful of cider vinegar to a glass of water to be taken with or between meals. Cider vinegar can also be used externally for the treatment of dandruff, see under heading of External Treatments."

http://lacetoleather.com/wondrugpag3.html

What I would like to ask is whether others have experienced what I have; namely when you go swimming and get sea water (not chlorinated water) in your hair when you comb it after you cmoe out of the sea, not one hair comes out, or at least hardly ever...

So I tested it further, I collected some sea water into a glass gallon jug and sprayed it on my hair, daily or every other day. I did this arther than juts use the ocean itself, because maybe the loose hairs got pulled out by the ocean - but O got the same result:- NOT ONE hair comes out when I comb it afterwards. Wheras if I shower and shampoo several come out ???

Other posts I've seen on other forums have commented on the same experience. So would daily sea water swimming be good for your hair?

I've certainly found it the best thing I've ever done to stop the itch. Although I dont think you should leave it on too long.
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:54 pm

I had similar expirience, no shedding after swimming in the ocean....one guess is that cold/mild water doesn't loose up the hair that's already in it's final stage. Salt water makes the hair clumpy sometimes(which doesn't say much if you comb it though) and could even produce a crust on the scalp keeping the hairs in place.

If it works one way or the other, shedding is not the enemy IMO but an indicator which is really tough to read....the theory I believe in, toxin producing pathogens that cause hairloss, would make salt internally a valid tool by flushing the toxins.

http://homeoint.org/books/boericmm/n/nat-m.htm
"Affects hair follicles. Alopecia."

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  crincrin Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:12 pm

It's a bunch of nonsense. It's meant to parody people who string together a series of tangentially related studies/facts to come up with a convoluted justification for some hair loss treatment.

crincrin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastery Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:27 pm

Which one is nonsense, Crincrin?

Now back to the ocean - pancacke... I have now tried this hundreds of times and I just don't lose any hairs when I comb. Also I now have lots of new hairs coming through. Now Of course I am also eating darn near perfectly (no sugar, no grains or dairy and 60 - 70% vegetables and good lean protein & good fats) and chelating, alkalizing and topically knocking back the pathogens - (I think the ocean water is the best at that).

So as I confided in OMG and Immortal I think the regular application of ocean water with all its minerals does kill pathogens topically (fungus, parasites = my scalp itch is gone 100%) but it *may* also be promoting regrowth. I can certainly see tons of new hairs and unless I am being tricked they appear darker and thicker. One or two are even below the harline???

In addition my finger nail cuticles always get better by being in the ocean...
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:08 am

Mastery wrote:

Now back to the ocean - pancacke...
No doubt the oceanwater has great benefits, as long as unpolluted, but I can't see it stopping hairloss on it self....I'm probably the wrong candidat but I'd try your spraymethod with some quality seasalt and distilled water.

What's the routine exactly?
-once a day?
-washing it out afterwards or leaving it in?
-washing your hair with shampoo or not at all? If shampoo is used how often and when, before or after the spraying?

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  crincrin Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:37 am

Most of it. Enterocytes are intestinal cells, the medulla oblongata is part of the brainstem. Surely the presence of intestinal cells in the brainstem bodes poorly for the individual. "Egg intolerance related hairloss gene" is poking fun at people who think eliminating one food will cure their hair loss. Goblet cells are known to secrete mucus, not glucagon, and the glossopharyngeal nerve is a cranial nerve not known to have connections with kidney. Etc.

crincrin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastery Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:55 am

Thanks Crincrin...

Pancacke - I normally spray it or swim and leave it on for an hour or so, then either wash my hair or more recently just rinse it out with shower water - so take this morning, I swam, left it on for about an hour or so then just had a shower & washed it. Either I've been making an error doing this or all these new hairs I'm seeing are the result of the ocean minerals. They look darker & thicker, so surely that must be a good sign?

I'm already eating great, taking all the supps, drinking lemon water, exercising well (when I can)...

I tried it with sea salt and water - did not work anything like as well...

M
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:20 am

Mastery, are you living on the island, and where is that? I wish I could take a swim in the ocean everyday, but us urban dwellers only get out of the city so often.

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:21 am

Mastery wrote:Either I've been making an error doing this or all these new hairs I'm seeing are the result of the ocean minerals. They look darker & thicker, so surely that must be a good sign?

I'm already eating great, taking all the supps, drinking lemon water, exercising well (when I can)...
Most likly the combo of all this is working for you, from what I read you live in a great environment(ocean waterfalls nature etc.)...

I tried it with sea salt and water - did not work anything like as well...

M
Did you use distiled water or regular?
Good seasalt should contain all the minerals responsible for any benefit, of course the level of saturation could make a difference. If not the minerals it must be some kind of microorganism or some pollutant in the water but just a guess.

Since I'm not living anywhere near an ocean I got to try it this way.....the cost of this experiment(zero) should motivate some people here to try it as well and report back.

(BTW. I used to rub seasalt in to my scalp before showering, I stopped because I expected it to make my dry skin/hair worse....)

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:13 am

I am curious if anyone has followed the method of Prague, using sodium and potassium bicarbonates for improving alkaline-acidity balance. No doubt most people are overly acidificed. I see a possible connection for this in regard to women developing oesteporosis/arthritis, and men losing hair.

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastery Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:40 pm

cpio - I did live in the city, like you - but then I quit the city for my health and ended up either on or very close to that island! Everyone always asks me where it is, but suffice to say I never say on line - except to say it's in the Atlantic!

The earth is beautiful go find your place, Cpio!

Pancacke - I used regular water, when I tried to fake the sea! And when I started using the ocean I had to drive 2 hours to the coast... to get to it. Worth every minute, I hope!

Cpio - yes, alkalinity is a must - it's my latest breakthrough. And...the ocean does that for you too, just by being in it.

Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:07 am

Mastery - yeah the Earth is beautiful. And full of adventure! A place I really like is in the mountains, this year I spent 5 months in north-India and Nepal, and hope to go back there in february. Just renting out my place while I travel, its cool.

Hey I just ordered som sodium bicarbonate. My hair is doing great since drinking lemon juice in water several times throughout the day - but somewhat impractical with all those lemons.

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastery Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:43 am

Glad the lemon water is working for you - that one is a solid choice, almost always works..., as it promotes alkaline
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post  Lw Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:54 am

I was recently drinking lemon water and L ascorbic acid with water for about 3 weeks. My teeth begun to feel week and crumbled a little. Beware !

Also, this is what I found on curezone regarding srong alcaline solutions, this make me confuse :

I personally would not add potassium bicarbonate to water. It would be like taking Tums, which neutralizes stomach acid. Neutralizing stomach acid is a VERY BAD idea. Stomach acid is required to absorb minerals, to control pathogenic microbes, to absorb some vitamins like B6, B12, and folate, and to properly digest proteins since the protein digestive enzyme pepsin cannot work without sufficient stomach acid. Therefore neutralizing stomach acid can lead to vitamin and mineral deficiencies, infections, allergic reactions to undigested proteins, arthritis and osteoporosis, etc.

This is one of the main reasons I am also against alkaline waters. That and they pose other dangers as well.

If you really want to help your body with alkalinizing try breathing deeper, which alkalinizes the body quickly. And eat more mineral rich fruits and vegetables, which alkalize the blood but does not affect the stomach acidity as bad. Many are great sources of potassium as well.

Any thoughts about baking soda and stomach acid ? Would this actually be so bad ?

Lw

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:18 am

I have ordered sodium bicarbonate and will switch to it soon.

Heard not to take it before or ontop of a meal. Ideally a couple of hours
after a meal, and before going to bed.

Lemon juice really works for me, at the temples and hairline (so far).

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down