Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
hair nutrition similar to natural remedie for parkinson's / essential tremors EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
hair nutrition similar to natural remedie for parkinson's / essential tremors EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
hair nutrition similar to natural remedie for parkinson's / essential tremors EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
hair nutrition similar to natural remedie for parkinson's / essential tremors EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
hair nutrition similar to natural remedie for parkinson's / essential tremors EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
hair nutrition similar to natural remedie for parkinson's / essential tremors EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
hair nutrition similar to natural remedie for parkinson's / essential tremors EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
hair nutrition similar to natural remedie for parkinson's / essential tremors EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
hair nutrition similar to natural remedie for parkinson's / essential tremors EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

hair nutrition similar to natural remedie for parkinson's / essential tremors

3 posters

Go down

hair nutrition similar to natural remedie for parkinson's / essential tremors Empty hair nutrition similar to natural remedie for parkinson's / essential tremors

Post  RobHealthMan Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:07 pm

hi CS,

can you comment on this? hair nutrition similar to natural remedie for parkinson's / essential tremors

its seems that way from my research...

do you know about nutrition to help these conditions? thank you!

RobHealthMan

Back to top Go down

hair nutrition similar to natural remedie for parkinson's / essential tremors Empty Re: hair nutrition similar to natural remedie for parkinson's / essential tremors

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:15 pm

RobHealthMan - I almost missed your post. Essential tremors with or without a Parkinson's diagnosis has a complex etiology. Environmental factors are definitely a factor.

For example, in some cases it can be strictly caused by manganese toxicity. It is reversible in these cases--extra-pyramidal manifestations.

Most other cases involve either a cerebral vascular insufficiency that causes an iron build-up, so that iron toxicity accumulates in the brain and there's no way for it to "bleed" out. There are new procedures still under investigation can be repair this vascular problem, either around or at the brain stem, which can allow an iron accumulation to be resolved, fixing the problem.

Other cases involve consumption of endocrine disruptors, such as pesticides, xenoestrogens, aspartame, and problems with oral pathology.

Lastly, there can be a problem with an injury or trauma, located even in the feet or other part of the body. This might sound strange, but a broken foot or other area suffering trauma can alter neurological function. Essentially an interference field is created, and normal feed-back mechanisms are altered.

While there are a variety of natural substances that can reduce or prevent the breakdown of dopaminergic activity in the substantia nigra due to various toxins, it has been in my experience that these alone are not potent enough to resolve tremors.

Many things that I have tried have only worked temporarily and then the tremors continue.

However, there are fundamentally important supplements that should be taken by every Parkinson's patient. It's quite a long list. The most important of this list is plenty of Vitamin D3, Curcumin, Quercetin, Resveratrol, Black Tea extract, Krill Oil, Lithium Orotate, Lipoic acid and Acetyl L-carnitine.

One effective way to reduce tremors would involve a drug, which is the most common form used, but with a twist. Normally Leva Dopa is used to reduce the symptoms, however, a much higher dose of this drug can be used (without the usual side-effects) when it is also taken with therapeutic dosages of certain neurotransmitter precursors, such as DL-Phenylalanine, L-Tyrosine, and Tryptophan. In turn, this will allow a proper balance and a much higher dose of L-Dopa could be taken and result in a significant reduction in tremors. This requires a physician who is familiar with amino acid therapy and is willing to experiment with the proper dosage of both the amino acids and the drug.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

hair nutrition similar to natural remedie for parkinson's / essential tremors Empty Re: hair nutrition similar to natural remedie for parkinson's / essential tremors

Post  ubraj Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:13 pm

CS,

FWIW, I've done lots of research here for own reasons.

CCSVI appears to be huge very big like it is in MS but is brand new info. CCSVI due to infections mostly lyme and lyme co infections and can post which ones if need.

Further, PEMF further appears to be huge to prevent problems due to CCSVI issues. This PEMF maker lost his father to Parkinson's and has good info http://www.earthpulse.net/ His youtube channel = https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=EarthPulseTechnologi#p/u/3/OfA7Gkdas90 I don't own it but one of my rife machines doubles as PEMF and this works well.

Also, hemochromatosis is an extremely common genetic defect in European descent. Causes increased iron absorption and from one forums testing results seems to be very common here as well and blood donation was helpful is symptoms. One person I know from the internet family member participated in a study and found 50 mg Iodide to prevented increased iron absorption from hemochromatosis and therefore didn't need blood donation.

Mold issues from home, car, etc. can also be very big as well.

Regarding increased cases further from the equater beyond the Vitamin D theory, I've seen one theory regarding geopathic stress and/or reduced infrared light exposure.

hope this helps

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:55 am

Jdp - Great point about Pulsed Electromagnetic Fields. I have heard that this is a potential cure, since it stimulate new brain development. Also, in years past I did treat those with Parkinson's for Lyme, although in most cases they appeared to have that infection due to a bad terrain (oral pathology or trauma to another section, usually the foot for Parkinson's patients).

Thank you for the links!

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:37 pm

Hi CS or anyone else who can answer this,

I've been working with a probable early onset Parkinson's volunteer with very good results.

I'm wondering what are some of your favorite phase II liver detox supplements preferably without altering phase I detox?

Thank you.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down