Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Been diagnosed with Rosacea and possible link with hair loss EmptyToday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Been diagnosed with Rosacea and possible link with hair loss EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Been diagnosed with Rosacea and possible link with hair loss EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Been diagnosed with Rosacea and possible link with hair loss EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Been diagnosed with Rosacea and possible link with hair loss EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Been diagnosed with Rosacea and possible link with hair loss EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Been diagnosed with Rosacea and possible link with hair loss EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Been diagnosed with Rosacea and possible link with hair loss EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Been diagnosed with Rosacea and possible link with hair loss EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Been diagnosed with Rosacea and possible link with hair loss

+6
Amaranthaceae
Misirlou
takingaction
fredounet
CausticSymmetry
Adelaide83
10 posters

Go down

Been diagnosed with Rosacea and possible link with hair loss Empty Been diagnosed with Rosacea and possible link with hair loss

Post  Adelaide83 Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:11 am

Hi everyone , I have recently been diagnosed with Rosacea on my nose and found the following article that suggests Mites may be responsible, if so could mites be responsible for hair loss? And what could tackle this?

http://altmedicine.about.com/cs/treatments/a/Rosacea.htm

Adelaide83

Back to top Go down

Been diagnosed with Rosacea and possible link with hair loss Empty Re: Been diagnosed with Rosacea and possible link with hair loss

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:55 am

Usually Rosacea is usually related to insufficient stomach acid and H. Pylori overgrowth.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

follijinxed likes this post

Back to top Go down

Been diagnosed with Rosacea and possible link with hair loss Empty Re: Been diagnosed with Rosacea and possible link with hair loss

Post  Adelaide83 Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:08 pm

That does sound like what I have, the symptoms are what I have. What can I take that will help?

Adelaide83

Back to top Go down

Post  fredounet Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:21 pm

sulforaphane, worked wonder for me. Don't be affraid to take huge dose.

fredounet

Back to top Go down

Post  takingaction Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:23 pm

Another possible cause is small intestine bacterial overgrowth, which can be treated with antibacterials and avoidance of simple carbs. Rosacea is associated with more shedding of scalp hair.

takingaction

Back to top Go down

Post  Misirlou Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:29 am

Emotional stress can really worsen the rosacea, so try to relax and remove stressful elements from your life (if you have any).

Misirlou

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:07 am

iF YOU HAVE CONSTIPATION, it is key to resolve it. Triphala and damiana can really help with that!

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Been diagnosed with Rosacea and possible link with hair loss Empty Me too

Post  Jay Jay 30 Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:07 am

I was diagnosed with rosacea after my hair started falling out. At first we thought it was caused by stress but then after a dermatologist inspected my scalp he confirmed it was rosacea. It was really itchy and felt like it was burning all the time and the shampoos the doc gave me did not help. After reading positive comments about a natural treatment I gave it a go and within one week all of my itching and burning were gone and my hair is coming back in again. My dermatologist said he is very impressed with the improvements and that the product (proskin rosacea) must have caused the transformation. This is well worth trying if you have hair loss caused by rosacea.

Jay Jay 30

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelante Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:26 pm

Hi, where did you get proskin rosacea from and can it be used on the scalp?

Adelante

Back to top Go down

Post  follijinxed Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:43 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:Usually Rosacea is usually related to insufficient stomach acid and H. Pylori overgrowth.

I just did a DIY stomach acid test by mixing 1/4 tsp of baking soda into 6oz of water and drinking it on an empty stomach. I did not burp within 5 minutes, indicating my stomach acid might be low. I will try again first thing in the morning.

I used to drink a lot of coffee and wine for about 2 years. About 6 months in I started to notice skin problems. I think I also may have developed leaky gut. I no longer drink alcohol but do still have 1 cup of a coffee in the morning.

I've read that mega dosing on L-glutamine can help with the leaky gut.

What can be done to restore normal stomach acid levels permanently?

follijinxed

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:49 pm

Many varieties of coffee contain mold, which can raise histamine (may exacerbate Rosacea), the wine can reduce histamine breakdown.

So there might be a histamine connection there, which is a sign of potential leaky gut.

Sulfur and Glutamine worth a shot.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:34 pm

Toxin or pathogen being an issue, the topic once mucosal membranes are out of tune, is Th1 vs Th2 ratio should be inspected to prevent autoimmune flair up.
Th1is in a great extent regulated by the sleep cyles patterning.

Melatonin can be a problem or solution, it depends on where the problem lays within the scale.

For instance despite imbalance can be caused by the melatonin vs cortisol inverse correlation mismatch (too little cortisol being produced), adequate cortisol in the morning can not be expected during adrenal exhaustion. What is the fix?

Well, melatonin appears to benefit it.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29199635/

I would add it in your checklist as a treatment option as trial and error, as good restorative sleep has plentiful of benefits and your choice of stimulants (coffee and alcohol) both noticeably put circadian systems out of tune influencing pathology directly and less directly.

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down