Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Problem of resistance!!!!!!! EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Problem of resistance!!!!!!! EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Problem of resistance!!!!!!! EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Problem of resistance!!!!!!! EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Problem of resistance!!!!!!! EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Problem of resistance!!!!!!! EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Problem of resistance!!!!!!! EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Problem of resistance!!!!!!! EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Problem of resistance!!!!!!! EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Problem of resistance!!!!!!!

3 posters

Go down

Problem of resistance!!!!!!! Empty Problem of resistance!!!!!!!

Post  algerois1980 Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:34 pm

hello everybody! now I am a doctor of 28 old I suffer from baldness since the age of 21ans, I tried to my 25 years of Minox only one that very well but after a more effective ant! I follow the only one with my maternal grandfather who have baldness in the family! I tried in 2007 that finasteride made me lose everything, I had a reflex hyperandrogénie in 3 months I lost everything serious! I had to take isotretioin (Accutane) to reduce oiliness! I then use AVODART in place of finasteride and there I had a good regrowth after 19 days, which lasted only 2 months and a total loss, which lasted 4 months I finasteride brought together with duta i've been very rapid regrowth duta then I stop and I had regrowth of 2 months and then relapse, I stopped by later and finally introduced green tea who not help matters, in the judgment i use after stp green tea a silicon shampoo nice to regrowth of 2 months and still relapse, since I do cures isotretioin por fight against oily skin Sad Sad and I do not see anything coming, I lean a lot from it and I 've had a lot of hair on the body while I was beardless, I tried lots of other stuff in the topical spiro of resveratrol, garlic to onion, essential oils, but nothing, I I even use the cloves but without improvement in contrire worse every time! I understand That the phenomenon at home becomes androgen independent, but my question to the people of experience, what are combining several anti androgens I could have a améliortion? I believe in a solution I am sure? I know I am doing resistance es! I read a lot on the question! the phenomenon similar to what happens in the prostate cancer and mutations of androgen receptor! then for people who have the same situation as me, who have a émalioration and with what? and after you if you combine several component natural anti inflammatory and anti oxidant Antu DHT could see it regrow? thank you I am sure to have interesting answers!

algerois1980

Back to top Go down

Problem of resistance!!!!!!! Empty Re: Problem of resistance!!!!!!!

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:22 am

algerois1980 - Accutane (isotretinoin) causes a severe biotin deficiency. Probably the only recovery from this is very large doses of biotin over a long period of time. I would suggest taking 15 mg (15,000 micrograms) or more per day.

Reflex Androgenicity has not been studied to my knowledge and all the information about it comes from anecdotal sources. That said there is unfortunately limited information about it and more importantly how to treat individuals with it.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Problem of resistance!!!!!!! Empty thank's! but i can explain the reflex hyperandrogeniity!

Post  algerois1980 Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:13 pm

thank you for your answer , and i will add the biotine in my regimen,the reflex hyperandrogenicity is a response to deprivation of DHT, with overexpression, upregulation of androgen receptors, this resistance is the same in the therapy of refractory prostate cancer, the real solution is to took a combnation of drug or natural remedies to stop the activation of androgen receptor ( cytokines, co-activator of androgen receptor and DHT and other androgens, and the downregulation of AR, and inhib caspase cascade of inflammation).
The Accutane is an inhibitor of 5 alpha reductase and downregul the AR, so we can see with this drug a reflex of hyperandrogenicity, so the vitamine A is an inhibitor of sebocytes , the reflex hyperandrogenicity of accutane offer an hair loss without oiliness statue.
The therapy of male pattern baldness must act to multple targets to see a good result, in inflammation processus, downregulation AR and to downregulate the 5 alpha reductase in the skin.

Sorry for my english!

algerois1980

Back to top Go down

Post  chapat Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:52 am

IH I took accutane around 16-17 years old now 29, could I still have some kind of Biotin deficiency's.

chapat

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:49 pm

chapat - You're probably recovered by now. Biotin is manufactured via intestinal flora. Of course with lipoic acid use, always critical to use extra biotin.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down