Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Copper toxicity plus maybe heavy metals EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Copper toxicity plus maybe heavy metals EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Copper toxicity plus maybe heavy metals EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Copper toxicity plus maybe heavy metals EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Copper toxicity plus maybe heavy metals EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Copper toxicity plus maybe heavy metals EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Copper toxicity plus maybe heavy metals EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Copper toxicity plus maybe heavy metals EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Copper toxicity plus maybe heavy metals EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Copper toxicity plus maybe heavy metals

4 posters

Go down

Copper toxicity plus maybe heavy metals Empty Copper toxicity plus maybe heavy metals

Post  sc871 Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:17 am

Well today at work, I was thinking about potential copper toxicity, heres why. I work in construction HVAC which entails alot of harmful toxins whether it be copper dust, fumes from the fluxes, welding fumes, and they typically dust and debris foating in the air.

First, on the potential copper toxicity, I notice anytime time I am sanding or cutting copper I get a running nose after maybe 30mins of working with it, then subsides after I am finished working with, when I start again it starts. I also notice when I touch copper alot or get dust on my hands or arms they turn green, another metal that does this is aluminium but my hands turn black. But back to the copper when I tried supplementing with copper last year I would get a stomach ache and nauseous feeling sometimes I will even vomit, read this is a side effect of your body trying to eliminate excess copper.

The other harmful toxin I am around from time to time is welding fumes, the welding rod contains alot of toxins and metals, here is a link to some MSDS http://www.imperialsupplies.com/msds0896040.shtml we mainly use 6010 and 7018.

So what I am getting at could my line of work and being around these metals cause a toxicity that could have accelerated my MPB? I make that statement based on the fact that in the last 5years my hair loss ramped up.

I did do 60 days of heavy metal detox two months back looking into maybe doing more.

sc871

Back to top Go down

Copper toxicity plus maybe heavy metals Empty Re: Copper toxicity plus maybe heavy metals

Post  sc871 Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:28 pm

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

sc871

Back to top Go down

Copper toxicity plus maybe heavy metals Empty Re: Copper toxicity plus maybe heavy metals

Post  pancacke Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:40 pm

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1482664

For aluminum you can use magnesium malate(AOR and Source naturals from iherb are fine). But in this toxic environment I would bet my money on regulating detox pathways. Get niacinamide and take 1500mg every meal 3 times a day and also b2(300mg per meal) for chemical detox. Cutler protocol is important as well, it gets rid of many metals and promotes your liver to handle toxins faster.
I would wear gloves and a gasmask if that's possible...

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  sc871 Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:04 pm

pancacke wrote:http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1482664

For aluminum you can use magnesium malate(AOR and Source naturals from iherb are fine). But in this toxic environment I would bet my money on regulating detox pathways. Get niacinamide and take 1500mg every meal 3 times a day and also b2(300mg per meal) for chemical detox. Cutler protocol is important as well, it gets rid of many metals and promotes your liver to handle toxins faster.
I would wear gloves and a gasmask if that's possible...

Pancake, I already take the Decalcify plus some extra 100mg (Ithink) of Mag/Potassium. I am hesitant on the niacinamide, I know its not suppose to cause flushing but I tried it a week taking 500mg 3x a day inbetween meals and about 10-15mins after I felt flushed... Maybe it needs to be taken with food? How long would I want to do this, or often, all the time?

I always wear gloves, masks a no go its too difficult and toublesome.

sc871

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:08 pm

I don't think niacinamide caused your flush, you sure it wasn't no-flush NIACIN you took? Take it with meals, that'S better. If you're not sure start with half the dose and work up from there.

This is the mask I imagined http://webiketowork.blogspot.com/2009/03/my-gas-mask.html
It's not as big, only covers mouth and nose and shouldn't be toooooooo hot. Even a papermask is better than nothing I imagine....

If you have the money, get a becks blood purifier and use it everyday after work. Coffee enemas, neem and oilpulling would also help to lower the toxic load.
And go on cutler! If you have a constant supply of DMSA in your blood, every time a metal enters the bloodstream it gets bound and kicked out.

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  bh2o Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:09 am

sc871- Yesterday I was reading some old threads in which I read of some recommendations that jdp made concerning copper toxicity--but I cannot remember what exactly it was that he recommended. If it comes back to me I will be sure to share.

Here is a link that I found with what appears to be some useful information. Hope it helps:

http://www.drlwilson.com/articles/copper%20elimination.htm

pancake- I'm curious. Is that blood purifier, that you mention, the same or similar to a rife machine? I've been searching through the rife threads a bit--it's something that I am considering for sometime down the line after I have my amalgams removed and replaced.

I don't mean to throw this thread off topic, but if you can just let me know which machines I should look into, I'd appreciate it. I know that jdp uses the F-165 and the SC-1A.
bh2o
bh2o

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:36 am

Bloodelectrifier creates a field around your ateries, it's much stronger than a zapper and as the name says cleans your blood. Just google "beck protocol"

Rife is different as you can choose specific frequencies to hit pathogens. The F165 can run 3 frequencies at once and the SC1A gives you a wireless device.
http://www.alternativetherapyadvice.com/alternative_therapy/elf_black_box_therapy.htm

edit: copper can be chelated with MSM, NAC, molybdenum but see the link in my first post. Why you became copper toxic in the first place is because of superoxidizers like mercury and lead.

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  bh2o Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:14 am

Thanks.
bh2o
bh2o

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:41 am

sc871 wrote:Well today at work, I was thinking about potential copper toxicity, heres why. I work in construction HVAC which entails alot of harmful toxins whether it be copper dust, fumes from the fluxes, welding fumes, and they typically dust and debris foating in the air.

First, on the potential copper toxicity, I notice anytime time I am sanding or cutting copper I get a running nose after maybe 30mins of working with it, then subsides after I am finished working with, when I start again it starts. I also notice when I touch copper alot or get dust on my hands or arms they turn green, another metal that does this is aluminium but my hands turn black. But back to the copper when I tried supplementing with copper last year I would get a stomach ache and nauseous feeling sometimes I will even vomit, read this is a side effect of your body trying to eliminate excess copper.

The other harmful toxin I am around from time to time is welding fumes, the welding rod contains alot of toxins and metals, here is a link to some MSDS http://www.imperialsupplies.com/msds0896040.shtml we mainly use 6010 and 7018.

So what I am getting at could my line of work and being around these metals cause a toxicity that could have accelerated my MPB? I make that statement based on the fact that in the last 5years my hair loss ramped up.

I did do 60 days of heavy metal detox two months back looking into maybe doing more.

This would be a problem.

Resveratrol chelates copper, and would strongly recommend that you supplement with a high dose of molybdenum because of your job, it will inhibit the uptake of copper.

As for aluminium, it's not easy (none of the above suggestions will do anything for it). Iodine will help (The Original Internist, 11:17-36, 2004) and there isn't much else except for some toxic substances that can eradicate aluminium.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:23 pm

CausticSymmetry wrote:As for aluminium, it's not easy (none of the above suggestions will do anything for it). Iodine will help (The Original Internist, 11:17-36, 2004) and there isn't much else except for some toxic substances that can eradicate aluminium.
Magnesium malate or malic acid worked for more than a few people I know, including myself. Iodine mobilizes it, so best to take them on the same days.
Guar Gum is said to remove intestinal aluminum, of course those things don't get a study....you have to try and see for yourself!

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down