Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Dr. Stephen Fry on FL1953  EmptyToday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Dr. Stephen Fry on FL1953  EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Dr. Stephen Fry on FL1953  EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Dr. Stephen Fry on FL1953  EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Dr. Stephen Fry on FL1953  EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Dr. Stephen Fry on FL1953  EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Dr. Stephen Fry on FL1953  EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Dr. Stephen Fry on FL1953  EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Dr. Stephen Fry on FL1953  EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Dr. Stephen Fry on FL1953

+3
ubraj
a
LittleFighter
7 posters

Go down

Dr. Stephen Fry on FL1953  Empty Dr. Stephen Fry on FL1953

Post  LittleFighter Tue May 31, 2011 11:18 am

Dr. Fry is doing some exciting work on a new biofilm-forming protozoan previously referred to as FL1953 and only recently renamed to Protomyxozoa rheumatica, a highly immunosuppressive microorganism. He refers to it as the premier pathogen.

I recently had the opportunity to attend a lecture by Dr. Stephen Fry MD as part of Dr. Klinghardt's recent "Beyond Lyme" conference. I'm still working on my notes from that event and will post them soon. In the meantime, I just listened to a radio interview from Dr. Fry which can be found here.

Some of the key points from the the radio interview:

FL1953 is a new, unique protozoan organism that is found in people with CFS, Fibromyalgia, Multiple Sclerosis, ALS, and Rheumatoid Arthritis.
People with Morgellon's also have evidence of the organism. In Morgellon's, Dr. Fry talked about this new protozoan possibly suppressing the immune system such that a fungal/mycelial condition then develops leading to the symptoms of Morgellons.
Dr. Fry discussed the use of Tetracyclines, Zithromax, Plaquenil and other options, but more interesting were his other recommendations. One of the future projects his lab is working on is to complete sensitivity testing of various therapies for this new protozoan.
He shared that diet is very important. The protozoan loves lipids (fats) and that lipid restriction via low-fat diets has been a very powerful tool. Lipids and fatty acids also play a role in the formation of biofilms which seem to collapse with lipid restriction.
He discussed the benefits of a whole food, plant-based diet full of bioflavanoids; which themselves act as an antibiotic.
He suggested that many people with chronic illness may struggle with wheat not due to the gluten content but due to the high arginine which the FL1953 protozoan thrives on.

Many of these concepts are still emerging, but it appears that Dr. Fry's protozoan may be an important piece of the puzzle. I recently had blood drawn to test for this organism and biofilms with Dr. Fry's lab and will post a blog about my results on my site when they are available. For information on tests available from Fry Labs, visit their web site.

http://www.betterhealthguy.com/joomla/blog/243-dr-stephen-fry-on-fl1953
LittleFighter
LittleFighter

Back to top Go down

Dr. Stephen Fry on FL1953  Empty Re: Dr. Stephen Fry on FL1953

Post  a<r Tue May 31, 2011 11:41 am

So many organisms yet to be truly understood or even noticed floating around in certain people, wonder what jdp has to say on this new guy ...

This is a very good pdf on the subject, FL1953 is mentioned.

http://www.drhedberg.com/blog/wp-content/resources/Lyme%20FMTown%20Handouts.pdf

Last edited by a<r on Tue May 31, 2011 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total
a<r
a<r
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleFighter Tue May 31, 2011 11:43 am

aSo many organisms yet to be truly understood or even noticed floating around in certain people, wonder what jdp has to say on this new guy ...

I Think exactly the same....
LittleFighter
LittleFighter

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:04 pm

a
Note the info above regarding diet and FL1953. I could go on forever regarding diet and pathogens. Really the reason why I bought a Rife machine in the beginning after learning the connection and how I had such great results with diet... although diet can get very complicated and lots of experimentation.

Regarding FL1953, in lyme, you get a gazillion pathogens due to lowered immunity. Kinda depends on how high up the food chain FL1953 which don't think anybody knows but have heard of very recent info regarding some with lyme have great results with low fat diet. Don't think it helps me much personally though. Sugar and arginine are pretty tough on me however. Arginine, in the presence of high ammonia causes swelling... brain issues for me.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleFighter Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:16 pm

Hard to give up fat!

If this forms biofilms, there's the biofilm protocol.

I assume that Rife is applicable to this pathogen, right...
LittleFighter
LittleFighter

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:27 pm

Haven't seen a frequency for it. However, doesn't mean some other frequency that's being used doesn't get it. For instance, Sutherland has a gazillion frequencies that he uses under lyme.

With that said, not sure anybody knows how big of a player it is. Could be pretty low in the pecking order. Who knows.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:34 pm

Is there an easy way to find out if you have lyme or not?

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:31 am

pancacke wrote:Is there an easy way to find out if you have lyme or not?

http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1550852

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Whip Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:04 am

How else do you kill this other than diet and rife? Vegan diet?

Whip

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:05 am

Thanks, no I only need to find an ND with dark field microscope :p

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:20 am

As an update, it appears this may be a big one for those with ALS.

Until more info comes out, a very low fat or ultra low fat diet continues to appear to be a good weapon against this to limit the biofilm combined with ways to kill it as if one had lyme.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:18 am

http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=111664;p=0

"So far, Ivermectin is the only thing to kill it."

"the human version in the US is called STROMECTOL"

"So it seems symptoms may be similar to babesia - shortness of breath, night sweats [etc]."

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:47 pm

rdkml wrote:a very low fat or ultra low fat diet continues to appear to be a good weapon against this to limit the biofilm

jdp - I hate to bump old threads but I am curious, if someone consumed all their fats from coconut oil, which I believe is antiviral, antifungal etc.. Would the same benefit be reached or does the kind of fat not matter?

Thanks.

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  abc123 Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:16 pm

tooyoung wrote:
rdkml wrote:a very low fat or ultra low fat diet continues to appear to be a good weapon against this to limit the biofilm

jdp - I hate to bump old threads but I am curious, if someone consumed all their fats from coconut oil, which I believe is antiviral, antifungal etc.. Would the same benefit be reached or does the kind of fat not matter?

Thanks.

The body makes plenty of its own fat regardless of if you go low fat. I don't see how it helps at all. Benefits lymes patients get from going low fat almost certainly has to do with reducing omega 6.

abc123

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:44 pm

tooyoung,

Nobody really knows yet as it's all very new.

It is possible however as it's a protozoan that resembles malaria and coconut oil may help there based on a quick google search.

Course Dr. Fry does mention that there may be multiple strains and some strains may be inhibited by certain drugs but surprisingly not by others that should.

I've posted this in the past but it's interesting read http://www.iadvocatehealth.org/protozoal_infection0.aspx

I'm personally experimenting with taking real vervaine as a tea which is known for being anti malaria with every meal, with someone in there 60's and an older dog. I think this may be promising so long as it's taken with every meal or at the least any fatty meal but we'll see.

One thing is certain the Mister E types who find a benefit on low fat is a very high probability have this issue.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum