Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
magnesium chloride and amalgam fillings: can i use a plastic dropper to swallow it safely? EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
magnesium chloride and amalgam fillings: can i use a plastic dropper to swallow it safely? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
magnesium chloride and amalgam fillings: can i use a plastic dropper to swallow it safely? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
magnesium chloride and amalgam fillings: can i use a plastic dropper to swallow it safely? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
magnesium chloride and amalgam fillings: can i use a plastic dropper to swallow it safely? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
magnesium chloride and amalgam fillings: can i use a plastic dropper to swallow it safely? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
magnesium chloride and amalgam fillings: can i use a plastic dropper to swallow it safely? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
magnesium chloride and amalgam fillings: can i use a plastic dropper to swallow it safely? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
magnesium chloride and amalgam fillings: can i use a plastic dropper to swallow it safely? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

magnesium chloride and amalgam fillings: can i use a plastic dropper to swallow it safely?

3 posters

Go down

magnesium chloride and amalgam fillings: can i use a plastic dropper to swallow it safely? Empty magnesium chloride and amalgam fillings: can i use a plastic dropper to swallow it safely?

Post  magic_gro Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:02 pm

hi,

i have a bottle of magnesium chloride that i still haven't dared drinking. problem is: i have 2/3 amalgam fillings and i hear it's not a good idea to do magnesium oil pulling while you have those. do you think i can safely drink my magnesium if i use a plastic dropper to deliver it directly to the back of my throat and then follow with some water before i lower my head again?

thanks!
-magic_gro-
magic_gro
magic_gro

Back to top Go down

magnesium chloride and amalgam fillings: can i use a plastic dropper to swallow it safely? Empty Re: magnesium chloride and amalgam fillings: can i use a plastic dropper to swallow it safely?

Post  dreft Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:24 am

Sorry, I don't know the answer to your question, I actually want to ask you another question: Why are you taking the Mg Chloride for?...I am asking because I want into a health shop asking for something to increase the resistance to stress, and the seller told me to take Mg Chloride and to dissolve 20grams in one liter of water and to take one glass in the morning, before eating, and another one before going to sleep....but the stuff tastes horrible and I would like to know if it's actually any good in order to force myself to drink it every day Smile. Are you also taking it for stress?
Thank you in advance for your answer.

Last edited by mihai on Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:17 am; edited 1 time in total

dreft

Back to top Go down

magnesium chloride and amalgam fillings: can i use a plastic dropper to swallow it safely? Empty Re: magnesium chloride and amalgam fillings: can i use a plastic dropper to swallow it safely?

Post  magic_gro Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:32 am

i was thinking for detox...
magic_gro
magic_gro

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:50 am

Magnesium is good to take against toxicity (including mercury). Yes, chloride tastes horrible. It might be worth trying to use the liquid transdermally (though the skin). You will know it works if you rub vigorously and there is a heat sensation.

If there is no heat sensation, might as well chase it with water.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  magic_gro Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:03 am

CS, i recall you advising against mag-oil pulling with amalgams. is that ok to just swallow the mag-oil straight if one has amalgams?

thank you!!!
-magic_gro-
magic_gro
magic_gro

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:21 am

magic_gro - For magnesium oil pulling, well in that case, I'm not sure.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  magic_gro Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:31 am

i am not sure i understand the answer, but let me rephrase my question: is magnesium chloride only gonna be a problem if it comes in direct contact with the mercury amalgams or even if taken systemically?

thanks!
magic_gro
magic_gro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down