Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
CS, JDP, etc. Athlete's foot/ Foot Fungus EmptyToday at 8:05 am by CausticSymmetry

» zombie cells
CS, JDP, etc. Athlete's foot/ Foot Fungus EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
CS, JDP, etc. Athlete's foot/ Foot Fungus EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
CS, JDP, etc. Athlete's foot/ Foot Fungus EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
CS, JDP, etc. Athlete's foot/ Foot Fungus EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
CS, JDP, etc. Athlete's foot/ Foot Fungus EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
CS, JDP, etc. Athlete's foot/ Foot Fungus EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
CS, JDP, etc. Athlete's foot/ Foot Fungus EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
CS, JDP, etc. Athlete's foot/ Foot Fungus EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

CS, JDP, etc. Athlete's foot/ Foot Fungus

4 posters

Go down

CS, JDP, etc. Athlete's foot/ Foot Fungus Empty CS, JDP, etc. Athlete's foot/ Foot Fungus

Post  Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:55 am

I have been having a big problem with athlete's foot. The odors have been almost unbearable for me. Do you guys have any recommendations on how I can fix this problem?

Thanks

Back to top Go down

CS, JDP, etc. Athlete's foot/ Foot Fungus Empty Re: CS, JDP, etc. Athlete's foot/ Foot Fungus

Post  ubraj Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:05 am

F165 of course. What you have should cost 3x more.

most people will have tinea parasites in them from athletes foot or jock itch infections and may have had the infections almost from birth (maybe infected at birth!). These infections have been topically treated with many different medications. As a result, they are resistant to almost every treatment and have moved away from the feet or groin into more hospitable parts of the body where they are safe. The brain is a favorite habitat. Also, they have established a symbiosis with other organisms like candida yeast which makes it impossible to eliminate the parasite without eliminating the yeast and vice versa. And the parasites and the yeast suppress the immune system so they are relatively invisible to your normal biological defense mechanisms. Scanning and treating in the 1-200HZ ranges, flushing out the organisms, clearing away the underbrush of random viruses and bacteria, enabled me to obtain enough information to deal effectively with this problem. My conclusion is that tinea infections should never be treated topically because the cure is worse than the disease.

http://blog.frequencyfoundation.com/2002/05/fscan-faq-why-is-dirp-scan-difficult.html#uds-search-results

ubraj

Back to top Go down

CS, JDP, etc. Athlete's foot/ Foot Fungus Empty Re: CS, JDP, etc. Athlete's foot/ Foot Fungus

Post  tonyj Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:15 am

Normally my foot fungus gets bad during the Winter season. But haven't had any problems, no foot fungus or the associated odor at all. I'm attributing this to avoiding gluten,rice, and processed foods. I'm Eating more vegies, meat, nuts and a little fruit.
tonyj
tonyj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 02, 2011 3:25 pm

Hey JDP,

Which scripts would you recommend me running for athletes foot?

Back to top Go down

Post  4039 Mon May 02, 2011 4:20 pm

Take a couple of iodine foot baths. Use silver fabric to make your own socks. I like soft&safe fabric from lessemf.com or blockemf.com.

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Mon May 02, 2011 6:30 pm

One person online with another machine had results with this. Also, try on output II as well.

repeat 1000
dwell 200
464, 1550, 465
end repeat

If no results, switch to AC mode by adding offset - to the above script on output II.

If still a problem, would hook up the F165 to footplates if you have them with the BNC to alligator clip cable and use in contact mode.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  TheOne Wed May 04, 2011 8:05 am

A while back I had a nasty really bad odor infection on my private parts, after many months of creams etc....

I dabbed a little Zix on it and odor , smell etc ... went away within hours... the area went sort of creamy white film, washed it off and never had it again.

http://www.advinfoprod.com/hair_loss_treatment_3.htm

TheOne
TheOne

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down