Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Taking Pueraria Mirifica and Finasteride together  EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Taking Pueraria Mirifica and Finasteride together  EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Taking Pueraria Mirifica and Finasteride together  EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Taking Pueraria Mirifica and Finasteride together  EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Taking Pueraria Mirifica and Finasteride together  EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Taking Pueraria Mirifica and Finasteride together  EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Taking Pueraria Mirifica and Finasteride together  EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Taking Pueraria Mirifica and Finasteride together  EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Taking Pueraria Mirifica and Finasteride together  EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Taking Pueraria Mirifica and Finasteride together

5 posters

Go down

Taking Pueraria Mirifica and Finasteride together  Empty Taking Pueraria Mirifica and Finasteride together

Post  KA Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:49 am

HI Smile

Is it safe to take Pueraria Mirifica and Finasteride together? I know that Pueraria Mirifica can cause breast development, and Finasteride can stop DHT, so is this a bad mix? Would the gyno be to bad? or Would there be no gyno? What is best to take? I take 2000mg of Pueraria Mirifica a day, 1000mg in the morning and 1000mg at night, And 1mg - 5mg of fin. What do you think?

KA

Back to top Go down

Taking Pueraria Mirifica and Finasteride together  Empty Re: Taking Pueraria Mirifica and Finasteride together

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:22 am

KA - I'm afraid this sounds a bit disastrous.

Both Finasteride and Pueraria Mirifica can cause Gyno, so being put together only increases the chances.

DHT cream can be used as a treatment for breast growth.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Taking Pueraria Mirifica and Finasteride together  Empty Still On PM & Finasteride

Post  KA Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:43 am

Still on the same dose and all is ok. Well some things have changed but not as thought to begin with. I have slight swelling in the chest area, but my hair has remained thick. I didn't use the cream but i am just starting to read some stuff about finasteride and the stopping of DHT. I have heard some damage has been done and irreversible? I dont think i have gyno because its just a little swollen. I noticed a bit of weight gain but that i need to sought out lol . Any suggestions on what i should do? I still take fin and PM daily.

KA

Back to top Go down

Taking Pueraria Mirifica and Finasteride together  Empty Re: Taking Pueraria Mirifica and Finasteride together

Post  magic_gro Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:32 pm

what is really so irreversible? and why?
magic_gro
magic_gro

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:21 am

If you do take Pueraria Mirifica, make sure that it's farmed cultivar and NOT Ainterol or Solgar.

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  masterfree Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:31 am

KA wrote:HI Smile

Is it safe to take Pueraria Mirifica and Finasteride together? I know that Pueraria Mirifica can cause breast development, and Finasteride can stop DHT, so is this a bad mix? Would the gyno be to bad? or Would there be no gyno? What is best to take? I take 2000mg of Pueraria Mirifica a day, 1000mg in the morning and 1000mg at night, And 1mg - 5mg of fin. What do you think?

That is almost like the perfect recipe for gyno. I would not do it if I were you.

masterfree

Back to top Go down

Post  KA Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:59 am

magic_gro wrote:what is really so irreversible? and why?

Well, from what i have read i believe that i have done some damage to the DHT levels in my system. I wasn't that aware that it doesn't matter how many finasteride you take, 1mg is sufficient. I took what ever because i had loads of them, so i'd take 5mg or below. I read how important it is to have DHT in our systems. I would admit to having some damage as i have noticed a reduce in sex drive, and there is some swelling in my chest. I have also felt lazy and don't even go out much. I read about brain fog, and forgetting letters whilst typing etc. I feel i have had theses also. I read this can be "irreversible" Or it can get better. Ive got to obsessed with having hair and would hate to go bald again, it was really distressing.
Its a catch 22, a case of everything doesn't run smooth. There's a reaction to every action

KA

Back to top Go down

Post  KA Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:00 am

nidhogge wrote:If you do take Pueraria Mirifica, make sure that it's farmed cultivar and NOT Ainterol or Solgar.

I take farmed PM and i have never used these brands.

KA

Back to top Go down

Post  KA Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:08 am

masterfree wrote:
KA wrote:HI Smile

That is almost like the perfect recipe for gyno. I would not do it if I were you.

Well not really but yeah it could be. If i am honest i have had some swelling but i put it more down to the finasteride. I never knew about the DHT side of stuff and now i know i am a little worried. It lowers the testosterone we really need and can have bad effects of some i have encountered. Great head of hair though ! Its thicker, darker, all come back what i lost. PM on a steady dose is OK, with finasteride. Just stick to 1mg Finasteride/500mg PM. I was overdosing thinking id get hair quick! ............bit wrong i guess

KA

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down