Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
How to remove Gall Stones naturally? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
How to remove Gall Stones naturally? - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
How to remove Gall Stones naturally? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
How to remove Gall Stones naturally? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
How to remove Gall Stones naturally? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
How to remove Gall Stones naturally? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
How to remove Gall Stones naturally? - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
How to remove Gall Stones naturally? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
How to remove Gall Stones naturally? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

How to remove Gall Stones naturally?

+17
gorilla_power
Manishakailesh
shaftless
moby
tooyoung
Grateful
OpenUp2URminD
RobHealthMan
angstman
healthrepair
kijumn
hair grower
jksl
Amaranthaceae
CausticSymmetry
lund
Silverlin
21 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

How to remove Gall Stones naturally? - Page 2 Empty Re: How to remove Gall Stones naturally?

Post  Silverlin Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:08 pm

IH - I've read that for each gram of disodium EDTA, it will dissolve about 201 mg of Calcium carbonate. So if the gallstones are mainly made up of calcium, do you think the disodium EDTA could be something worthwhile to add in helping to dissolve the gallstones?

IH Im very, very grateful for your much needed input and also many thanks for everybody else's informative contributions.
Silverlin
Silverlin

Back to top Go down

How to remove Gall Stones naturally? - Page 2 Empty Re: How to remove Gall Stones naturally?

Post  lund Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:50 am

Here is one GCG source - may be able to find cheaper elsewhere:

http://www.sensiblehealth.com/Products.xhtml&currency=us

lund

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:11 am

EDTA is ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid, it is a synthetic amino acid that has an affinity to metals and does bind to calcium.

The most effective form of chelation using EDTA is usually IV (intravenous chelation). This is done by a doctor, who who first checks your creatnine levels to ensure your kidneys can handle the filtration of normal levels.

Oral EDTA is generally not worth your time--yes you will see oral EDTA products all over the net, forget them.

EDTA is very poorly absorbed and will immediately exit the body, hence this is why IV EDTA chelation is a good way to go.

However, there is another form of EDTA chelation that can be quite effective, and that would be suppository.
The product is called Detoxamin which is a suppository form of EDTA chelation. Yes it is expensive, but no more near as expensive as IV-Chelation. Either way, this must be done over a period of time.

Rather than going through this process, I would consider Magnesium oil, which is transdermal and can deliver relatively high amounts of magnesium into the system as is as effective as IV Magnesium for a fraction of the cost.
Magnesium helps to to diffuse calcium, along with Omega-3 fatty acids.

If you want to quicken the process then Detoxamin would be the most cost effective choice as far as ETDA goes.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:13 am

As far as allergies go, check out the list on the first page and eliminate all these foods, keep a food diary and find out which of these is applicable to you. Allow up to 2-weeks for each food you re-introduce back into your diet.

The allergy doesn't always occur immediately but usually with in a 24-hours to 72-hours.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  healthrepair Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:40 pm

To CausticSymmetry

Thankyou for your reply. I have a couple of questions -

Could you please tell me where I can get Magnesium Oil and how is this to be administered?
Where could I get hold of Detoxamin suppositories?
Would you also take Gold Coin Grass tinture at the same time, or just the Detoxamin and the Magnesium Oil together for speedier results?

Thank you again.

healthrepair

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:39 am

healthrepair - Glad you asked this because I have some interesting news on gallstones. Chanca Piedra is a very well known kidney stone breaker, it works very fast--yet it turns out that Chanca Piedra is also effective for gallstone removal.

Here's where to get a hold of the Magnesium oil. I should emphasize that oral magnesium is also important.

In light of this news, might as well forego the Detoxamin, because it's not proven with respect to gallstones and Chanca Piedra seems very promising.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  healthrepair Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:36 am

To: CausticSymmetry

Thanks - Could you tell me where I might get hold of Chanca Piedra? You did not include it in your post.

So, from what you have said so far, Magnesium Oil (I take it to be applied topically) and Oral Magnesium, together with Chanca Piedra, would be the way to go?

Can you clarify for me please that I have the above correct and the position to apply the oil?

Have you got any recommendations as to a brand or a particular product source for Oral Magnesium - eg.Capsules and where I might get these?

Have you got any info on where I may get Chanca Piedra? What form does this take and how is it to be taken/applied?

Thanks again for your help

healthrepair

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:19 am

healthrepair - Below is a link for Chanca Piedra.

http://www.iherb.com/ProductDetails.aspx?c=1&pid=4675&at=0

If you have never ordered through Iherb before, this referral code HIL335 will save you 5 bucks off your order.

On the oral magnesium, here is one of potentially many magnesium products.

http://www.iherb.com/ProductDetails.aspx?c=1&pid=1704&at=0

I would suggest four of these per day (two per meal), but use less if stool is excessively loose.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:25 am

healthrepair - Almost forgot about the Magnesium oil. You can apply it anywhere, but you might want to apply most of it just below the ribs on the right side, as this is where the gallbladder is located.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverlin Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:16 am

IH - So just to recap...

1)Gold Coin Grass - 1 tablespoonful (about 15 mL) once daily on an empty stomach, 20-30 minutes before breakfast?
2)Chanca Pidra - 8ml a day with meals?
3)Magnesium Oil - How much magnesium oil should be rubbed on?
4)Oral Magnesium - 1 morning and night with meals?

So these 4 things all together should do the trick?
Also how long do you estimate this regimen will take to break up and dissolve the stones?

IH God bless you cheers
Silverlin
Silverlin

Back to top Go down

Post  healthrepair Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:56 am

Thanks so much.

I have ordered Chanca Piedra and Magnesium caps. I could not see where to order magnesium oil though and wondered if this was available everywhere and also I guess if I could get capsules with the oil in, this might be able to be opened and used from there.

We are under such pressure from another source to get the operation:

I need to compose a letter explaining why not and it will have to be very good! He has the medical insurance - I don't. He can get it done right away and has made an appointment - he is pressuring hard to have it. His fear is that "you might suddenly get a pain at any time (she has not had any pain so far) and this might be in an aeroplane or when doing a concert (she sings) or at some time when not near a hospital. I did send copies of what had been said explaining most of the details in the posts including your explanation of why not to have an operation. He, unfortunately is very materia medica inclined and also a 'barrister' who wants 'proof' of where I'm getting this information from and who is giving it to me -
is he/are 'you' - a doctor? Question etc etc.

What can I give him that might put his mind at rest? This is rather a desperate situation as my daughter cannot stand up to him and I will not be there at the time to defend her - she may be forced through loyalty/fear/duty or whatever, into haveing an operation. Given the time restraints - her operation is on the 16 or 18th December! I have yet to get the product and for it to work before we can prove that this is the way to go. The product may take a week to get here (Australia) and then we do not know how long it is going to take to work.

Sorry to ask, but I need some help with this situation if you can give it, or suggest what I should do. Can you tell me - or do you know how long this stuff takes to have effect? [flash] Question Question

healthrepair

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:52 pm

healthrepair - How long would it take to remove the stones? I do not know, however it's important to understand that the stones are not the problem (unless presently stuck in a duct).

Virtually every case is from an allergy, and having a gallbladder removed will increase risk of chronic disease later, particularly those of a nature of a fat soluble vitamin absorption problem. Poor eye sight is just one example, but it is among hundreds of things that can begin in subtle fashion until it is obvious.

If an operation is done, then taking bile salts the rest of ones life can avert disaster.

The surgeon stands to make plenty of money on this operation, which is among many which are considered the most unnecessary.

Many surgeries are done without regard to the long term outcome, as this is because they have not been reviewed. I have spoken to thousands of patients and the overwhelming conclusion that I personally have found is that surgery is the road to ruin. There are a number of physicians who have drawn strong conclusion to cholecystectomy and a life of health ruin ahead of then. That is, unless they take bile salts the rest of their lives.

This situation is a strong parallel to a situation I have been faced with hundreds of times over, which is a heart patient who is terrified of their cardiologists recommendation for a artery bypass, stent or angioplasty. 90% of these cases do not need the surgery, but their cardiologist make a bone chilling threat to them.

Usually they will hear, you are a patient waiting to die if you don't get this operation ASAP! You might die next week!

There are many studies on the books that show that these procedures do much more harm than good, for example, stents increase cardiac mortality by 400% compared to doing nothing!

I would ask, what proof do they have that this surgery will keep them disease free? A cholecystectomy is not the answer except in life threatening situation.

This surgery goes not without risk, and a sentence of impending complications is not worth it. I do not believe this has been formally studied, but based on experience it would be unwise not to try alternative methods first.

I would avoid these foods in the first step, trying evacuation methods, get an ultrasound and see if there is improvement.

When pitted against conventional surgeons, no explanation, regardless of how well presented will convince them. Their minds are already made up. However, it would be a difficult to search to find enough evidence worth presented, yet it would probably be moot.

I can say that there is plenty of medical literature relating to a high percentage of laparoscopic cholecystectomy complications, which are iatrogenic in nature.

Surgeons are not trained in healing methods, and the idea of anything but surgery is probably going to seem preposterous to them; to an equal degree that it is to people that agree with my position.

All I can say is best of luck and try to get as many fact as you can.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  healthrepair Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:35 pm

Hi again,

Actually, there is one impacted in the neck of the gallbladder and this is the one that is of primary concern. Hence my urgency to break this down further befor anything else. Then there would not be any urgency - the others are tiny and will pass naturally with a cleans.

I could not find magnesium oil any where when I went shopping today. Do you know of a web site or where I could get this?

Your comments are much appreciated and I will make not of what you have said to write him.

Thank you CausticShmmetry.

healthrepair

Back to top Go down

Post  healthrepair Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:37 pm

Oh, I forgot - can I tell [him] you are - to give status to your comments [in his eyes]?

healthrepair

Back to top Go down

Post  healthrepair Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:13 pm

To Caustic Symmetry

Hi
I have been checking out the web for a source of Magnesium Oil. There are so many sites selling Magnesium ..... I have become confused and are not oils. Could you please refer me to a product that would be suitable for topical application? Perhaps you could even direct me to the best web site to buy from?

Thanks

healthrepair

Back to top Go down

Post  lund Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:26 am

Chief, searching for "Magnesium oil" will bring many threads on the topic on this site - try that and there is quite a bit of discussion on this with references to sellers as well.

lund

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverlin Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:20 pm

I'm assuming this is one of the best magnesium oil products

http://www.puremagoil.com/products2.htm

IH-Do you know how much magnesium oil needs to be applied each day?
Silverlin
Silverlin

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:46 pm

Silverlin - It would depend on what is needed. I would suggest rubbing on a tablespoon or two.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

How to remove Gall Stones naturally? - Page 2 Empty chelation suppositories

Post  healthrepair Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:01 am

I have ordered some ocean magnesium cloride from an Australian company. www.kelatoxchelation.com is a great site for suppositories that chelate toxic metals etc. from the body. As effective as IV chelation. You have to buy minimum of 30 though!

healthrepair

Back to top Go down

Post  angstman Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:40 am

I started a 3-day gall bladder flush yesterday that a naturopath put me on for some inflammation she found

For all 3 days, I cant eat anything but apples and pears.
I can only drink water and am supposed to drink 1 quart of unfiltered apple juice per day.
I am to take 5 hydrangea capsules 3 times a day.
The evening of the last day I drink 1/4 cup of olive oil and a 1/4 of fresh squeezed lemon juice.
Then take 5 lower bowel stimulant caps and lay on my right side.
On the fourth morning is when all the fun happens.

Its been really rough so far and has put me in a shitty mood. I miss my coffee and this is probably the longest stretch I will have gone my entire life without meat.
angstman
angstman

http://www.eezeekial.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lund Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:15 am

Man- good luck with your flush...

Are you taking anything to dilate the ducts? Epsom Salt is usually taken for that need. If not ES, you should take somthing to get the most out of your flush.

lund

Back to top Go down

Post  angstman Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:16 am

Im going to email her about that right now
angstman
angstman

http://www.eezeekial.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lund Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:53 am

IF you decide to take ES, make sure you are sufficiently hydrated (make it a point, you may not be thirsty but you should drink a bunch of water) and make sure your mineral intake is Full (electrolytes, etc) during this time. Again I have never done a flush, but this is what others suggest to do.

lund

Back to top Go down

How to remove Gall Stones naturally? - Page 2 Empty disolving gallstones

Post  healthrepair Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:48 pm

Does anyone know what the product is that 'disolves or crushes' the stones (large ones) that are stuck, before doing the chelation/detox? I know I managed to make contact with someone on that point before but cannot now remember what it was and where I went to research it. Can anyone help me here?

healthrepair

Back to top Go down

Post  lund Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:05 pm

If you go back to page 3 of this thread, it is stated/dsicussed/hyperlinked for you ....

healthrepair wrote:Does anyone know what the product is that 'disolves or crushes' the stones (large ones) that are stuck, before doing the chelation/detox? I know I managed to make contact with someone on that point before but cannot now remember what it was and where I went to research it. Can anyone help me here?

lund

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next