Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Why do men have more heart attacks than women? EmptyToday at 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Why do men have more heart attacks than women? EmptyToday at 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Why do men have more heart attacks than women? EmptyYesterday at 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Why do men have more heart attacks than women? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Why do men have more heart attacks than women? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Why do men have more heart attacks than women? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Why do men have more heart attacks than women? EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Why do men have more heart attacks than women? EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Why do men have more heart attacks than women? EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Why do men have more heart attacks than women?

5 posters

Go down

Why do men have more heart attacks than women? Empty Why do men have more heart attacks than women?

Post  Hoppipolla Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:13 am

Because I would assume this is the single reason why men do not live as long as women (heart attacks are affecting the statistics). I have no idea why though
I always assumed it was because male hearts worked harder as we're designed for hunting, but apparently the male heart actually beats SLOWER. One of my lecturers said current theory says that menstruation gives the female heart a monthly workout...

Another plausible reason I can think of is that the male heart works harder not due to it's speed but due to it's SIZE. Could it be that?

Cheers dudes, maybe the answer will help bung a few more years on our (the male members anyway!) lives! lol

Hoppi!
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

http://www.hoppimike.com

Back to top Go down

Why do men have more heart attacks than women? Empty Re: Why do men have more heart attacks than women?

Post  Hoppipolla Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:23 am

haha I think I'm right!!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080410141751AAr9Y82

And it's because... we're hunters, and also the fact males tend to need to fight more in general...

Do we think that's it? O.O
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Why do men have more heart attacks than women? Empty Book Review and Synopsis: I Broke the Mystery of Male Pattern Baldness

Post  barefoot Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:04 am

That's right. It's all about adaptation. Men have a different adaptation than women. If you compare hunter-gatherers with modern men you will see that they way men work today is almost no different from the way women work since prehistoric times.

Click here to see some comparison from the book "I Broke the Mystery of Male Pattern Baldness"

barefoot

Back to top Go down

Why do men have more heart attacks than women? Empty Book Review and Synopsis: I Broke the Mystery of Male Pattern Baldness

Post  barefoot Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:11 am

Hunter-gatherer Societies - The Primal Role of Men

Primitive men* observed in film documentaries of tribal villages undisturbed by modern influences do not or are rarely and mildly affected by hair loss. This suggests that primitive behavior , social, physical and natural environment contain the elements that prevent hair loss. The Primitive Man

Their communities* are seen as the classic model of all races since prehistoric times up until they fell into domination by rulers, warlords and colonizers. For tens of thousands of years, the primal roles of men and women in their communities were gender specific and complementary but overlapped in certain areas or situations. The Primitive Man and His Communiity

Women often stayed within their communities and dwellings; worked almost constantly by processing food and keeping stocks in order in repetitive patterns and light physical activity often multitasking and under the behest and guidance of the man of the house even while they chat with fellow women.

These attributes are believed to be apparent in female-bearing sperm – slower moving and weaker but with long and almost constant stamina. Estrogen is thought to work for women in these conditions. Women can eat in the face of stress – perhaps the result of being second and dependent upon the dominant male in critical, difficult and dangerous situations. (See Table 1, page 35)

Pre-pubesant children play imaginary roles according to their role models – a time when they are deciding to retain or forego certain behavioral traits handed down by ancestors versus their perception of their current environment to prepare themselves as adults.

Adult men, on the other hand, look at the community as a whole and tend to disregard the finer details. They are duty-bound for the more difficult and dangerous tasks of hunting, herding and gathering food and necessities from outside their territories, and of protecting the community from the elements which often involve new tactics, strategies and creative thought processes that include xxxxxxxx xx xxxxxx xxx xxxxx often xxxxxx on axxx xxxx xxx and then xxxxxxxx byxxxxxxxx by xxxx xx xxxxxxxxxxx while keeping an xx xxxxx xx xx x.

The role of men in primitive societies is believed to have caused men to develop larger brains; roles that made them the engineers of the ‘civilized’ world. xxxxxxxx in the face of xxxx xxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx xxxx xxxx with xxxx xx xx and xxx xxxxx xxxxxxxx .

Still observable in tribal villages today and some modern households, and to the dismay of their modern female counterparts who feel men are just lazy and lousy, some men have the tendency to do nothing xx sxxxxxxxx xxxx xxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xx xxxx xxx xxx xxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxx xxxxxxxx xxxx xxxxxcxlxx

*Primitive men and primitive communities refer to hunter gatherer men and communities

Source: "I Broke the Mystery of Male Pattern Baldness" www.bookhairs.com

barefoot

Back to top Go down

Why do men have more heart attacks than women? Empty Re: Why do men have more heart attacks than women?

Post  Stoke10 Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:21 am

Hope you're getting a nice kickback from that book - you sure are putting some hours in plugging it.

Stoke10

Back to top Go down

Post  barefoot Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:35 am

Tell me your case Stoke10. Is it receding hairline OR top diffussion or both?

barefoot

Back to top Go down

Post  fender89 Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:06 am

barefoot, no point in plugging your book all the time. Also, linking it in your signature isn't gonna help sales either. It's already been revealed that there's no new or interesing findings in it. Very Happy

fender89

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:41 pm

oo burn O.O

lol ^^
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  barefoot Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:07 pm

I'm just here to do a favor for the editor. We'll see in a month when they get the reports but the book's website actually got new visitors from these plugins. Seems like some people want to read for themselves rather than listen to someone with a biased mindset.

But the links aren't just for people they are for search engine too. But I guess you wouldn't understand unless you're into IT (Internet Technology) like I am.

Good luck with your hair kiddo. Me? I am smiling and extremely lucky to have met the editor.

I was asked to open a new thread and discuss some details ABOUT the book. I think I am qualified because I must have read the book a hundred times before I got the total picture. Don't visit, I guess you got it all figured out.

barefoot

Back to top Go down

Post  fender89 Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:12 pm

I actually study IT btw.
in what regard am i biased?
I just find it abit dodgey you join this forum a couple of days after i make my thread on said book and you don't mention any of this then. Seems abit out of the blue, you having met the editor and all that.

and at no point did i say i had it figured it out..

fender89

Back to top Go down

Post  barefoot Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:52 pm

fender89 wrote:I just find it abit dodgey you join this forum a couple of days after i make my thread on said book and you don't mention any of this then. Seems abit out of the blue, you having met the editor and all that.
We can trace sources and locations. If you click on the website we can tell where you're from. A little more digging and we can tell where you are. Smile

Didn't say you were biased. I said that 'expert' who seem to have figured all out that you seem to trust so much.
Anyway, good luck with your hair!

barefoot

Back to top Go down

Post  abc123 Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:44 pm

barefoot wrote:I'm just here to do a favor for the editor. We'll see in a month when they get the reports but the book's website actually got new visitors from these plugins. Seems like some people want to read for themselves rather than listen to someone with a biased mindset.

But the links aren't just for people they are for search engine too. But I guess you wouldn't understand unless you're into IT (Internet Technology) like I am.

Good luck with your hair kiddo. Me? I am smiling and extremely lucky to have met the editor.

I was asked to open a new thread and discuss some details ABOUT the book. I think I am qualified because I must have read the book a hundred times before I got the total picture. Don't visit, I guess you got it all figured out.

either you're stupid or its a pretty bad book Very Happy

abc123

Back to top Go down

Post  barefoot Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:06 pm

Bad mounthing and bad breath won't bring your hair back.

barefoot

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:37 am

no need for fighting guys! Smile
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down