Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Book Review & Synopsis: I Broke The Mystery Of Male Pattern Baldness. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Book Review & Synopsis: I Broke The Mystery Of Male Pattern Baldness. - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Book Review & Synopsis: I Broke The Mystery Of Male Pattern Baldness. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Book Review & Synopsis: I Broke The Mystery Of Male Pattern Baldness. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Book Review & Synopsis: I Broke The Mystery Of Male Pattern Baldness. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Book Review & Synopsis: I Broke The Mystery Of Male Pattern Baldness. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Book Review & Synopsis: I Broke The Mystery Of Male Pattern Baldness. - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Book Review & Synopsis: I Broke The Mystery Of Male Pattern Baldness. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Book Review & Synopsis: I Broke The Mystery Of Male Pattern Baldness. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Book Review & Synopsis: I Broke The Mystery Of Male Pattern Baldness.

+6
crincrin
Armando Jose
fender89
barefoot
abc123
dmonitor
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Book Review & Synopsis: I Broke The Mystery Of Male Pattern Baldness. - Page 2 Empty Re: Book Review & Synopsis: I Broke The Mystery Of Male Pattern Baldness.

Post  Stoke10 Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:49 am

Thanks but I visited the thread to read Mister E's review not you garble on about copyright law.

Stoke10

Back to top Go down

Book Review & Synopsis: I Broke The Mystery Of Male Pattern Baldness. - Page 2 Empty Re: Book Review & Synopsis: I Broke The Mystery Of Male Pattern Baldness.

Post  barefoot Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:13 am

Thanks. I hope what you read helps you keep your hair. Here's another that's also in the book - go barefoot if you're in inside the office. But its not barefoot per se that helps but it helps you do something that's difficult if you're wearing shoes. It's not about sitting though. I gather this is your last visit. Bye bye.

barefoot

Back to top Go down

Post  Stoke10 Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:46 am

Great, thanks for the inspiration advice, I really want to buy the book now.

Stoke10

Back to top Go down

Post  empty Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:49 am

barefoot wrote:
Stoke10 wrote:Nobody's interested
You don't have to visit the thread if you're not.
empty wrote:What's funny is that, expert or no, if he had written a positive review of the book revealing the same level of detail, you wouldn't have said anything.
Ha ha. I guess it will be similar to someone saying you look like a monkey and you punch him while saying you look like brad pitt would be another. He goes free and you're in jail. That's first amendment.

Sorry, I have no clue what you're talking about...

empty

Back to top Go down

Book Review & Synopsis: I Broke The Mystery Of Male Pattern Baldness. - Page 2 Empty .

Post  barefoot Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:00 am

empty wrote:Sorry, I have no clue what you're talking about...
Nothing much. It was just an analogy. Just ignore it. thanks.

Stoke10 wrote:Inpiration..
Really sorry Stoke. Can't help being sarcastic sometimes.

barefoot

Back to top Go down

Post  Stoke10 Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:05 am

Inpiration? I'm with empty - absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

Stoke10

Back to top Go down

Book Review & Synopsis: I Broke The Mystery Of Male Pattern Baldness. - Page 2 Empty .

Post  barefoot Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:08 am

Sorry guys. Just ignore everything I said. Thanks.

barefoot

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2