Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
A quick question to CS and some rant from my side. EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
A quick question to CS and some rant from my side. EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
A quick question to CS and some rant from my side. EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
A quick question to CS and some rant from my side. EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
A quick question to CS and some rant from my side. EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
A quick question to CS and some rant from my side. EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
A quick question to CS and some rant from my side. EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
A quick question to CS and some rant from my side. EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
A quick question to CS and some rant from my side. EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

A quick question to CS and some rant from my side.

2 posters

Go down

A quick question to CS and some rant from my side. Empty A quick question to CS and some rant from my side.

Post  Nocturnalhorse Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:50 am

CS: What are your recommendations for using Dr Jonathan Wright's pro bone drops topically to decalicify some spots on the scalp??

How much at a time?? And how long should I keep it on the scalp??

When I registered on this forum my hair loss was really severe. I mean I literally had major thinning on the crown and some diffused hair loss overall..Now my hair is not only thicker but the crown area is almost filled up. Now the main thing is just some diffused hair loss which is only evident under extreme bright lights...I have no doubt that in a couple of months to year my hair loss will be a thing of the past.

Here's what I feel has been helping me and will probably help most people on this board....

1 IH topical is da bomb followed by Nigari.
2 Use of IH supplements. ( Although I don't use all the supplements )
3 A good diet consisting of grass fed beef, bison, lamb, game and organ meat, whole eggs, fish, plenty of vegetables especially the cruciferous types, Raw dairy derived from grass fed cows and goat in the form of milk, kefir. Modest use of brown rice, sweet potatoes, yams, buckwheat and marginal use of fruits, raw nuts. ( brazil nuts, almonds, pistachios, walnuts )
4 I quit beer completely and have red wine and raw apple cider as my preferred beverage. Raw apple cider vinegar twice a day ( before bed and after getting up in the morning. ) Sometimes I also have a juice consisting of freshly squeezed lemon, ginger, and raw acv.
5 Exclusively use coconut oil for most of my cooking and grass fed butter from time to time. NO vegetable oils.
6 Stopped the frequent outings ( eating out ). My weakness was pizza which I used to have once every week or more. Now it's once in a month or so. Home cooked food is the key.
7 Generally have 4-5 calorie dense meals a day with some IF ( intermittent fasting ) thrown in from time to time.
8 Sleeping for 7-8 hours for most part.
9 Workouts consist of powerlifting/weightlifting done three days a week for 45 mins to an hour.
10 Cold water baths. I dunno how this helps but I do believe it does.

My only vice now is smoking 1-2 cigarettes ( Lucky strike unfiltered ) a day. I know for a fact that if I quit this habit my hair will improve even more. Ah well! We shall see.
Nocturnalhorse
Nocturnalhorse

Back to top Go down

A quick question to CS and some rant from my side. Empty Re: A quick question to CS and some rant from my side.

Post  tooyoung Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:56 am

Great news your hair is in much better shape. Smile

I'm going to try follow a regimen very similar to that, I can't really afford all the IH supplements, which have you used or found most effective?

How cold do you have your baths? I was having them until I was shaking, think I was doing them a bit much, now its winter It'll be hard to get back into it. Do you fully immerse yourself?

What would you say was the most beneficial thing out of all the things you've done?

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

A quick question to CS and some rant from my side. Empty Re: A quick question to CS and some rant from my side.

Post  Nocturnalhorse Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:14 am

tooyoung wrote:Great news your hair is in much better shape. Smile

I'm going to try follow a regimen very similar to that, I can't really afford all the IH supplements, which have you used or found most effective?

How cold do you have your baths? I was having them until I was shaking, think I was doing them a bit much, now its winter It'll be hard to get back into it. Do you fully immerse yourself?

What would you say was the most beneficial thing out of all the things you've done?

All the supplements recommended by CS are beneficial to most with the imperfect diets and lifestyle. Also the usage will vary from individual to individual depending on the severity of the hairloss. They are a great addition to an already good diet regime and lifestyle. My baths are as cold as they get...even in extreme winters. Am just kinda used to it. Plus after intense powerlifting sessions my body thanks me for doing so.

Most beneficial thing is pretty much the combination of what I have described in my post above. I also recommend you reading a lot of posts by CS, Prague and JDP....plenty of solid info and hidden gems in those threads.
Nocturnalhorse
Nocturnalhorse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down