Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Sea Buckthorn Oil  EmptyYesterday at 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Sea Buckthorn Oil  EmptyYesterday at 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Sea Buckthorn Oil  EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Sea Buckthorn Oil  EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Sea Buckthorn Oil  EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Sea Buckthorn Oil  EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Sea Buckthorn Oil  EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Sea Buckthorn Oil  EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Sea Buckthorn Oil  EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Sea Buckthorn Oil

5 posters

Go down

Sea Buckthorn Oil  Empty Sea Buckthorn Oil

Post  DM5 Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:36 pm

Anybody know who the best supplier is for this stuff. Looking for the oil for a topical and/or if there is a suitable non-toxic one................ would just grab the shampoo.

May 25th 2013

March Worldwide

Like March Against Monsanto on Facebook
DM5
DM5

Back to top Go down

Sea Buckthorn Oil  Empty Re: Sea Buckthorn Oil

Post  Whip Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:35 pm

I wouldn't do it, I got the bar soap kind which was mostly seabuckthorn and really thinned out over it, and lost a lot of ground.

This is if you go the demodex route, I'd rather have the bugs in my hair and not get thinner hair from using seabuckthorn - works great everywhere else though, probably best for rashes and feet. Try it on arm/beard hair/pubes and see what it does first (seriously).

Whip

Back to top Go down

Post  FireFist Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:49 pm

Why would SBT thin you out?... doesnt make sense
FireFist
FireFist

Back to top Go down

Post  Whip Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:27 pm

FireFist wrote:Why would SBT thin you out?... doesnt make sense
Oh, I don't know either. I tried it 5 years ago and again recently, and I was pist because it made it all crappy (yet again). You're welcome to try it out and see if it helps you though. I will tell you this, there's more stuff out there that thins your hair and causes hair loss than thickens it and prevents hair loss.

DM5 likes robots and stuff so I thought I'd help him out.

Whip

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:32 pm

I personally loved Aubrey Organics Seabuckthorn Soap, but what one person uses may not work for another. Organic Seabuckthorn Oil from Mountain Rose Herbs is a good source.

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  DM5 Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:40 am

nidhogge wrote:I personally loved Aubrey Organics Seabuckthorn Soap, but what one person uses may not work for another. Organic Seabuckthorn Oil from Mountain Rose Herbs is a good source.
Thnka

Thanks. Think I may go with MRH

May 25th 2013

March Worldwide

Like March Against Monsanto on Facebook
DM5
DM5

Back to top Go down

Post  petermark1234 Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:56 pm

In recent years people have discovered the many potential benefits of antioxidants in the diet, and the pharmaceutical industry has raced to synthesize more and more powerful varieties of them. But in chasing new discoveries we have forgotten a time-honored natural source of antioxidants: Sea-Buckthorn berriesow gardening may save your life. (a personal story)
This is a story about my mother. She is 75 years old, and retired now, but she has always been fond of gardening.
Quite a few years ago, we had a problem in one part of our garden. The soil was very poor, and often it would blow all over the place. Nothing would grow there.
Eventually, a friend suggested we should try the Sea-Buckthorn bush, a hardy plant which grows in dry soil. We had to plant at least two bushes - male and female - to ensure a supply of berries, which (he said) had very healthful and even miraculous herbal properties. It sounded rather exotic, but we decided to try it; and it (they) seemed to thrive. It certainly lived up to its name - it had thorns enough to deter even the most thick-skinned buck. The bushes grew quite large, and every autumn we had a good crop of berries; but these were rather a disappointment. They looked pretty on the bush, oval-shaped and a bright orange colour. But it was difficult to harvest them and, after that, we couldn't really see what the fuss was about. They didn't have much flavour, and they weren't even particularly sweet. So in the end we left the bushes alone.
To return to my mother. About two years ago, she suddenly developed quite a sizeable skin-tumor, on the back of her neck. We begged her to see the doctor, but she wouldn't; she doesn't like to use medicines. At last, she remembered our friend's stories about the wonder-working berries, and decided to give them a try. So, every day, she applied an external compress of the pulped berries. And six months later, when I saw her again, I was quite amazed when she showed me that the tumor had completely gone!

petermark1234

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum