Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Seveov --new topical EmptyYesterday at 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Seveov --new topical EmptyYesterday at 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Seveov --new topical EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Seveov --new topical EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Seveov --new topical EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Seveov --new topical EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Seveov --new topical EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Seveov --new topical EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Seveov --new topical EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Seveov --new topical

+2
nidhogge
Gibson
6 posters

Go down

Seveov --new topical Empty Seveov --new topical

Post  Gibson Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:33 am

Anyone hear about this new maca extracted topical.

http://www.naturex.com/markets/personal-care/nat-beautytm/seveov.html

I've been using Adenogen mixed with a bit of Azelex cream. Too early to tell if it will cause regrowth, but I was really excited at first when i stumbled upon the combo. Certainly one of the cleanest topicals that kills sebum and inflammation that I have used thus far.

Gibson

Back to top Go down

Seveov --new topical Empty Re: Seveov --new topical

Post  Gibson Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:00 am

Here's the brochure:

http://www.naturex.com/data/classes/docu_fichier/docu_fichier_35_61.pdf

Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:17 am

Gibson--

Great find man!

I e-mailed them in an attempt to set up a trial for this forum. Cross your fingers!

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  Maelstrom Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:46 am

Gibson wrote:Anyone hear about this new maca extracted topical.

http://www.naturex.com/markets/personal-care/nat-beautytm/seveov.html

I've been using Adenogen mixed with a bit of Azelex cream. Too early to tell if it will cause regrowth, but I was really excited at first when i stumbled upon the combo. Certainly one of the cleanest topicals that kills sebum and inflammation that I have used thus far.

I've been interested in using Adenogen for a while, despite it being so expensive. Mainly because I've heard it is gentle on the skin. Can you tell me more about it? Do you think it is the adenogen which is killing sebum or the azelex?

Maelstrom

Back to top Go down

Post  Gibson Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:58 am

I've gotten quite few questions about Adenogen. It's probably the Azelex, but it won't have that drastic effect alone. My assumption is that the alcohol in the adenogen allows the azelex to get better penetration. Ideally, the cream base of the azelex would allow the adenogen to stick around on the scalp longer. But it's tough to say. I think the mix has probably boosted the azelex more than the adenogen. Since I have been using both I haven't really been thinking as much about my hair as much, which is a good thing. I also finish am with keto cream, and pm with mag oil most nights.

I've also been curious about this one:

http://www.amazon.com/Korres-Men-Magnesium-Lotion-2-54oz/dp/B001EEG5QO

Seems more cosmetic, but might be good in the combo to add volume. BTW: the keto foam adds volume, which is the main reason I use it.

Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post  Gibson Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:01 am

Just realized that last one has zinc. Usually not too crazy about zinc in topicals.

Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:13 am

Gibson - How have you found keto cream/foam? Does you think it does anything other than add volume? How long do you leave it on and have you noticed any sides from it?

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  Gibson Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:51 am

I use it mainly as a cosmetic, knowing that it may help a bit. It is an anti-fungal for whatever it's worth, and effective if that is an issue. For hair, I've never noticed much from Keto, certainly not a stand-alone treatment IMO, and i tried the foam alone at one point. I leave it on all day. But I mainly add to my hair, not scalp these days, like a styling mouse.

Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post  j87x Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:26 pm

Gibson wrote:I use it mainly as a cosmetic, knowing that it may help a bit. It is an anti-fungal for whatever it's worth, and effective if that is an issue. For hair, I've never noticed much from Keto, certainly not a stand-alone treatment IMO, and i tried the foam alone at one point. I leave it on all day. But I mainly add to my hair, not scalp these days, like a styling mouse.
that's some pretty expensive mousse, must not smell too great either.

j87x

Back to top Go down

Post  Gibson Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:21 am

j87x wrote:
Gibson wrote:I use it mainly as a cosmetic, knowing that it may help a bit. It is an anti-fungal for whatever it's worth, and effective if that is an issue. For hair, I've never noticed much from Keto, certainly not a stand-alone treatment IMO, and i tried the foam alone at one point. I leave it on all day. But I mainly add to my hair, not scalp these days, like a styling mouse.
that's some pretty expensive mousse, must not smell too great either.

Since you don't bother to ask if it smells bad, which of course it does not, I guess your purpose is just to be a twat. Personally, I don't care if you can afford it, or not.

Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post  unfortunate Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:39 am

Gibson,

Can you tell me more about your regimen? You've been getting some pretty good results as of late right?

unfortunate

Back to top Go down

Post  Gibson Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:50 am

what do you want to know?

Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:57 am

Whats your general regimen Gibson?

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  Gibson Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:21 pm

Basically, it's the topical thing I outlined above first and foremost.

Next really is an anti-aging regimen:

Biotivia Transmax 1000 mgs daily--currently I use the timed release version but both are good.

Biotivia Bio Span is very good as well. Generally, I take a few a day.

I take Nutricology's Fibroboost in divided doses, thrice daily.

Finally, an activated b supplement daily.

Lately, I've been taking quite a bit of EGCG, about 1800mg daily --really boosts athletic performance, might be detrimental to some.

Also, progesterone cream can add some major growth factors along the same lines.

Maca is also something I rotate.

For diet, I am basically vegan, but not strict. To me it has more to do with keeping a clean colon which translates to greater beauty and lower inflammation, as well as slimness. I do well on soy protein; it's actually anti-estrogenic for me, but I would never touch sprouted soy. I actually went back to grass fed beef for a stretch, but now know for sure it can't be my staple diet.

I highly recommend Source Naturals Vegetarian enzymes. they are cheap and extremely effective. I take a bunch at night and am pretty clean by morning.

Avoiding/recognizing allergens is HUGE. For me that means nothing with yeast or mold.

No Calcium. More Magnesium. Any joint pain I ever get I can directly correlate to calcium intake, even from tofu. When I was taking pure undeantured, grass fed goat protein (high in calcium) my joints were popping like crazy. When i totally eleminated all dietary calcium, I had no cracks or pops. It's that simple in my case for joint health.

Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post  unfortunate Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:50 pm

Anyone know the rationale behind the product and might work? Gibson, any thoughts? I am currently on Adenogen like you (started 2 weeks ago) but am getting really dry skin on my face - I think the high alcohol content might be travelling through the bloodstream or something... I dunno if you'v experienced this or not....

unfortunate

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:55 pm

unfortunate--

Are you referring to the topical product? You can drop me an e-mail for the pdfs if you'd like.

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  unfortunate Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:37 pm

Nid,

Yes I'm referring to the topical product - isn't there some trial that is going to start soon? Should I PM you or e-mail? What's your e-mail address?

unfortunate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down