Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Help With Next Move - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Help With Next Move - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Help With Next Move - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Help With Next Move - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Help With Next Move - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Help With Next Move - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Help With Next Move - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Help With Next Move - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Help With Next Move - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Help With Next Move

+6
Misirlou
Joejoebaggins
Espio
sublime9
CausticSymmetry
zeus
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Help With Next Move - Page 2 Empty Re: Help With Next Move

Post  ganny Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:06 pm

Yeah, trader joes and whole foods are only in brooklyn and manhattan but I can go there on a lunch break...they don't have raw milk too do they?

CS, do you ever drink raw milk?

ganny

Back to top Go down

Help With Next Move - Page 2 Empty Re: Help With Next Move

Post  nidhogge Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:48 am

Raw Milk is legal where IH lives (CA), but not in NY bro. I'm in upstate NY so if I want it I just go to a farm with some gallon jugs. It lasts about 5 days in the fridge. Good stuff too, but I do believe that it made my skin super oily again...definitely wasn't the high phospholipid intake that I originally thought as I'm still taking 600mg of PS and Krill Oil (well, the Moxxor tabs now) now and my skin isn't really oily.

Zeus--

Would doing a course of Nioxin Scalp Renew be of any benefit? Is Magnesium Oil worth it, I was confused on which one to buy?

Yes on the Nioxin; it will make your scalp feel great and will remove all the grime and gunk. You need to be apply it in a grid-like manner on your head, and then massage it in real thoroughly for a few minutes. Ignore the hairs falling out--they're on their way out anyway.

Mag. Oil--I'm a big believer in it. I apply five to eight full dropperfuls of it in the shower on my scalp and massage it in real well, and usually use the Lithium/DMSO over it while it's in my hair. My scalp feels great after. I've been wearing a hat all day since the shower this morning and no itching at all. If I don't take a shower in the morning then I may get some itching.

Internally I'll be phasing in ALC/ALA as soon as possible. My funds are somewhat limited, on a budget is there anything else that could be considered crucial on the regime page? or not on the regime page?

112degrees.com--that's the PM that I'm recommending for hair health now based on conversations with Dr. Sandy Schwartz, founder of Puresterol (www.puresterol.com).

Definitely use Ecklonia Cava and Krill Oil, as well as Vitamin D (I generally take 6000 IU in the morning with my other pills). Zinc Oratate is cheap and effective as well.

Did anything ever come from people trying gentle-wounding? Since I'm now diffuse, sandpapering/needling might be out of the question.

It's not out of the question, in fact, it'll most likely bust up the fibrosis causing you to thin. I've new hairs on my temple and natural hairline where hair hasn't been for years as a result of my wounding. Also, I'll be actually using a strong TCA peel soon and once that heals, applying a Getfitinib solution and then using the growth factors after about 10 days or so of the Getfitinib solution. I anticipate MASSIVE results with this if I remain consistent.

Is there a way to more directly pinpoint what's causing this? Tests of some sort? Hair loss does run in the family a bit, nothing as extreme as what I'm experiencing at my age though, I'd like to think its not all genetics.

The only genetic aspect is that you're either vulnerable to DHT or not (you get inflammation from excess DHT or you don't). So, strike the root of the problem (estrogen) with PM, 7HMR Lignans, etc., use a laser helmet to keep inflammation in check and to thicken up what you have with potential for regrowth if possible, and eat foods that are as natural and close to alive as possible.

Thanks again guys. I don't want to look like I'm trying to skip all the research everyone does for themselves here, I'm just confused with so many different paths to go down.

Hey man, the more I learn, the more I realize that I know nothing. We're all in this together.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2