Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
USEFUL information: The Virtue of Modesty: How Regular, Modest Doses of Sun and Vitamin D Are Key to Longterm Health EmptyToday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
USEFUL information: The Virtue of Modesty: How Regular, Modest Doses of Sun and Vitamin D Are Key to Longterm Health EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
USEFUL information: The Virtue of Modesty: How Regular, Modest Doses of Sun and Vitamin D Are Key to Longterm Health EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
USEFUL information: The Virtue of Modesty: How Regular, Modest Doses of Sun and Vitamin D Are Key to Longterm Health EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
USEFUL information: The Virtue of Modesty: How Regular, Modest Doses of Sun and Vitamin D Are Key to Longterm Health EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
USEFUL information: The Virtue of Modesty: How Regular, Modest Doses of Sun and Vitamin D Are Key to Longterm Health EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
USEFUL information: The Virtue of Modesty: How Regular, Modest Doses of Sun and Vitamin D Are Key to Longterm Health EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
USEFUL information: The Virtue of Modesty: How Regular, Modest Doses of Sun and Vitamin D Are Key to Longterm Health EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
USEFUL information: The Virtue of Modesty: How Regular, Modest Doses of Sun and Vitamin D Are Key to Longterm Health EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

USEFUL information: The Virtue of Modesty: How Regular, Modest Doses of Sun and Vitamin D Are Key to Longterm Health

5 posters

Go down

USEFUL information: The Virtue of Modesty: How Regular, Modest Doses of Sun and Vitamin D Are Key to Longterm Health Empty USEFUL information: The Virtue of Modesty: How Regular, Modest Doses of Sun and Vitamin D Are Key to Longterm Health

Post  LittleFighter Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:37 am

Main article:

The Virtue of Modesty: How Regular, Modest Doses of Sun and Vitamin D Are Key to Longterm Health
http://www.nleducation.co.uk/resources/reviews/the-virtue-of-modesty-how-regular-modest-doses-of-sun-and-vitamin-d-are-key-to-longterm-health-2/

Vitamin A is VERY important, IMHO it is stupid just to leave it out because of what some so called experts say. Have gut problems? Vitamin A seems critical...

Vitamin A: The Key to A Tolerant Immune System?
http://www.nleducation.co.uk/resources/reviews/vitamin-a-the-key-to-a-tolerant-immune-system/
LittleFighter
LittleFighter

Back to top Go down

USEFUL information: The Virtue of Modesty: How Regular, Modest Doses of Sun and Vitamin D Are Key to Longterm Health Empty Re: USEFUL information: The Virtue of Modesty: How Regular, Modest Doses of Sun and Vitamin D Are Key to Longterm Health

Post  Misirlou Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:02 am

I'm thinking of adding a tanning bed to my health routine. How much exposure would be considered adequate enough to get tan + vit D3 production, but not too much to cause saggy skin and so on?

Misirlou

Back to top Go down

USEFUL information: The Virtue of Modesty: How Regular, Modest Doses of Sun and Vitamin D Are Key to Longterm Health Empty Re: USEFUL information: The Virtue of Modesty: How Regular, Modest Doses of Sun and Vitamin D Are Key to Longterm Health

Post  zerx Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:56 pm

Whatever happened to the D3 debate that was ongoing on this forum. It seems to have dropped off the radar all of a sudden.

zerx

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:11 am

Zerx,

All I can do is post information and sum up information that I've studied but I don't try to convince others and I try not to repeat myself. I believe the information should be out there for those that want to research. All I can be is an alarm bell. Also, only so many times you can quote information such as this. Just substitute the word lyme for D3 supplement in below quote.

In Lyme, when you have false "symptom free" periods, the body IS NOT EVEN AWARE THAT THERE IS A BATTLE TO BE FOUGHT. Feeling good can be a negative thing. If you are very infected, yet feel good - don't be fooled - the spirochete actually has you quite defeated...it has succeeded in hiding from the immune system, and your body is not even fighting the battle.

http://www.electroherbalism.com/Naturopathy/Regimens/Lyme_Disease_Regimen.htm

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Misirlou Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:02 am

jdp701 > Would a tanning bed be a better option to create Vit D3 from, then using D3-pills?

Misirlou

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:23 am

Yes, sun exposure is best but to answer your question in moderation tanning beds are better than D3 supplement but have to be aware of X-Rays.

All food based and supps are unconverted D3, unconverted D3 is an immuno suppressant steroid.

The Sun in most can both create D3 and convert D3, the UVA beds will convert D3 but not create D3, the UVB beds will create and convert.

All assumes your recpetors aren't completely plugged...

http://curezone.com/Forums/fm.asp?i=1558415#i

Should also mention sunscreens are toxic and also contain nanoparticles.

Personally, if I had a tanning bed would take several Krill oil before getting in and also would take occasional selenomethionine as well. But then again, too much selenomethionine in the presence of an Iodine deficiency can make thyroid problem worse.

Also, gotta remember benefits of D3 studies are basically saying those with low 25 D levels have greater health problems without looking into why 25 D levels are low to begin with. They are treating the symptoms without looking at cause. In other words, using a tanning bed to raise 25 D levels is not the be all end all to the Vitamin D issue for some or many depending on who you believe... complicated subject. Either way, you'll want to take your co-factors with tanning bed.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:31 am

Tanning beds cause skin cancer, dont listen to the cracy guy JDP

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:40 am

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2009/08/18/Are-Tanning-Beds-Really-as-Dangerous-as-Arsenic-and-Mustard-Gas.aspx

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2008/01/02/uv-light-linked-to-cancer.aspx

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  zerx Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:23 am

cpio please lets keep personal attacks out of this.

jdp I'll like you to please explain the process by which you arrived at deciding that supplemental d3 isn't as beneficial as we all thought. Did you look into the Marshall protocol and did it influence you in any way? How do you think the Marshall followers have got it wrong? Do you know of any group of people who share your views and for how long have they been?

Now onto what you quoted; it looks like you believe that supplemental d3 has an effect on the immune system similar to what most of us believe vaccines do. Can you please explain yourself a bit more and share with us what you know as opposed to just sounding the alarm? I'm sure many of us will appreciate that.

zerx

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:12 am

Zerx,

Took many many hours to put together... answers your questions.

https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/natural-hair-regrowth-f1/d3-t3993.htm

https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/natural-hair-regrowth-f1/throw-away-your-vitamin-d3-t3665.htm

Regarding the other questions haven't used the Marshall Protocol as no need to take antibiotics.

Regarding how long their views have been, I've posted some quotes from Newport that date back 2 - 3 years old.

Regarding D3 and vacinnes, "uncoverted" D3 suppresses immune system. Different than a vaccine.

Here's a good article. http://mpkb.org/home/pathogenesis/vitamind#fn__2

Marshall Protocol sucks but they have the science for the most part right regarding 25 D being a symptom of disease and others.

hope this helps

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down