Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Candida EmptyToday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Candida EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Candida EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Candida EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Candida EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Candida EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Candida EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Candida EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Candida EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Candida

2 posters

Go down

Candida Empty Candida

Post  FireFist Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:15 pm

I think I'v battled with candida for over a year now.
From what i gather, one cant know he has candida for sure, but i have alot of the symptoms.

Anyway, i'v been using GFSE (Grapefruit seed extract), internally and topically, Detox tea with licorice and burdock, and... MSM. (and other products that arnt directly related to candida, more towards hair)

Imagine my surprise when i googled today that MSM and Taurine FEED Candida. Can this be correct? I see alot of sites/article that states MSM/Taurine is GOOD. but then again alot of one's with opposite reaction/opinios.

Quoting Edona from this forum:
"The product quality itself seems excellent. However, if you have Candida you need to be aware that taurine appears to feed it quite strongly. I follow a very strict anti-candida diet and introduce new supplements one at a time in order to clearly see any effects. After taking this product for approx 1 week started noticing a marked deterioration in my candida, and all the unpleasantness associated with it. I was taking 150mg twice daily (I buy the empty Vcaps from NOW and use a milligram scale to weigh my powders). I would not have believed that taking a single amino acid would aggrivate candida like that if I hadnt experienced it. The effect was as strong as eating small amounts of sugar for me. After taking the product for about 2 weeks I had to discontinue use, and with Google's help discovered that taurine is in fact not recommended for those with Candida".

I found some articles stating sulfur feeds candida. This is insane, because i used MSM over 2 years now. Should i stop? is MSM/Taurine really bad for people with candida? i found some contradicting articles that state taurine is GOOD for fightning candida, and that taurine deficiency causes... tan tan tan - candida.
So please help me guys, im confused.
Here are some links:
http://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1313839#i (Taurine is good)
http://www.socialanxietysupport.com/forum/f11/what-are-you-doing-about-candida-53718/ (Taurine is bad..)
http://www.bodyecology.com/06/11/16/deficient_in_taurine.php (Taurine is good!)
I can go all day..
FireFist
FireFist

Back to top Go down

Candida Empty Re: Candida

Post  FireFist Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:06 pm

bump
FireFist
FireFist

Back to top Go down

Post  JosephineMarie Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:37 am

It seems to me from reading at the links you provided that if you have candida, you need more taurine. I think the one poster must have misinterpreted somehow that taurine fed candida. About the sulfur--that is the first time I have ever heard anything like that. The person I suggest you pose that question to is Dr. Jeff in the candida forum at www.curezone.com because I'm pretty sure he'll be able to give you the answer. Have you heard Byron Richard's lecture about candida? It's pretty interesting. I will give you the link if you want it, just let me know.
JosephineMarie
JosephineMarie

Back to top Go down

Post  FireFist Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:48 am

Thanks for the reply man.

I would like the link, yes.
So from what you gather, Taurine is OK to take?
FireFist
FireFist

Back to top Go down

Post  JosephineMarie Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:56 am

FireFist wrote:Thanks for the reply man.

I would like the link, yes.
So from what you gather, Taurine is OK to take?

Actually, yeah, what I gathered from the info you posted is that extra taurine is required b/c candida depletes it. I'm not convinced that sulfur feeding candida either, but as I said, Dr. Jeff should be able to answer whether that is true or bunk b/c he's a candida expert.

Here's Byron Richard's lecture.

http://www.wellnessresources.com/health_classes/candida_class.php
JosephineMarie
JosephineMarie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum