Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
My experience + on Eklonia and fibroboost EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
My experience + on Eklonia and fibroboost EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
My experience + on Eklonia and fibroboost EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
My experience + on Eklonia and fibroboost EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
My experience + on Eklonia and fibroboost EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
My experience + on Eklonia and fibroboost EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
My experience + on Eklonia and fibroboost EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
My experience + on Eklonia and fibroboost EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
My experience + on Eklonia and fibroboost EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

My experience + on Eklonia and fibroboost

+3
randle20
Espio
europe
7 posters

Go down

My experience + on Eklonia and fibroboost Empty My experience + on Eklonia and fibroboost

Post  europe Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:18 am

Hi guys !

Posted a few posts here, but not on a regular way... still nice to read your experience and research !
I'm on IH's regimen since febr 07 ... I'm 32 now.
i started with : IH top 6 ( ALA+ALC, biotin, 7HMR / flax seeds, Cod Liver Oil, GTE, Neetle root) plus many other things he mentionned ( NAC, chasteberry, beta glucans, selenium) + lasercomb + brewer's yeast + very very stric diet ( walnuts,almonds, fish, proteins, low on starch and hydrocarbs, no alcohol, red wine only ! , evening primerose, bourage oil , lots of organic fruits and vegies etc...)+ scalp exercice + massage
But no real multi Vit ( only by organic foods and brewer's yest)

I'd like to say my habit was to eat EVERYTHING, so no problem with rice, pasta, lots of bread ( organic and whole wheat ones....) . I mostly stopped all of this, except quinoa, green lentils, whole wheat bread or something like that in reasonable quantity.
I certainly forgot something, but that's not the problem.
The problem is that it didn't do antything good. I mean my shedding didn't really stopped, and i have less hait today than Feb 07.
1) 4 months after the regimen, i experienced loss of libido, and a very bad erection... ( like on propecia, stopped after 3 months in 03 ). Certainly the 7HMR and/or flax seeds. That came back with no problem afetr stopping them.
2) I wrote a post at this time about having very fry throat, and feeling the air in my throat when i'm breathing....I was fucker up because i started to take my suplements at the same time, for the most important....so who's the culprit ? I stopped gradually things after things...NAC obviously, GTE, etc....(Today, i can say i still experience this feling from time to time). In sept 07, i mostly stopped everything to see if all disappeared....nope...anf life goes on, and i didn't want to give up, as i don't today !! SO I think the culprit was either ALA/ALC at the dose 2 per meal, GTE, or Cod liver oil ( even if this should do the opposite..i don't know with all this vit A etc....i was on roac in my 20 and it CERTAINLY DID SOMETHING TO MY HAIR at this time, they changeg in shape (curly) and since then, they are very very dry. 12 years ago.) So i don't know if i have to be carfeul with vit A supplements.
Anyway, i decided in the end of 07 to restart the IH program but with more reasonable dosage...
1-3 caps of CLO max from double strengh swanson's, 1 combo ALA/ALC 200/500 per meal ( 2 max /day, usually 1/day)+ 5mg biotin , GTE from time to time ( not regulary), no flax, no 7 HMR, max of brewer's yeast, selenium from time to time...and i contineud to have a very stric diet, even more, and still lot's of walnuts, almonds, evening primerose etc...
+ lasercomb : i stop , i restart, i stop...
my scalp feels mostly itchy, very dry, and my thinning on the crown is growing....less hair on the top anf the front...i touched the bottom ( about my hair) in febr 08 ;-) ...and the few last months pasted very fast...

CONCLUSION) So, i decided to continue with this reasonable doasage and add :
* Eklonia
* probiotic Dr Ohhira's
* lugol's solution for iodine
* magnesium orotate ( to be sure i don't need it even if i eat a LOAD of organics almonds every day and veggies, chocolate with 99% of cacao)
* mag oil ( i prepare hexahydrate MGCL2 from the nigari product ( 87% mgcl ) OR a Chloride Magnesium pack that i put in one liter of water) one glass of this solution in the morning and apply on the scalp and body )
* A good multi vit like "vitamin code" from garden life. I like the idea of raw organic stuff that can be eaten like a food, and easily absorbed. With that, i'll be sure to have enough Zinc, vit B, E, C etc...
* Maca powder : organic from peru ! 1 to 2 tsp a day

I decided to wait before ordering PM ...
So i started all of this ( exept lugol and multi vit that i'm wainting for....) + my IH's regiment above.
2 days i'm through the loading dose of probiotics (5 morning + 5 bed time for 6 days)
My scalp is quite itchy and very sensitive, i fell pimples on my forehead and i feel like a stomach ache ( in the belly i mean) not very hard, but it seems something's going on here...it bubbles...sometimes i feel like i wanna threw up (short nausea). I know there's a die off to expect, but it seems very soon....1-2 days...
Oh yeah, and i have little headaches too...

I really apologize for this long mail, sincerly, but i should say something on my 1,5 feedback! quite confusing and hazy, but i had to do this ! forgive me gentlemens !

Are you anything to say about my regimen ( add/remove/dosage) , the way i do/make things (i could change something) , and precisely on the probiotics + eklonia + other stuff together...

Thanx again !
europe.

PS : For non US customers, you've got a flat 3,99 shipping for your IHERB orders ! 5 more days guys ! ( 1,99 for US i think)
europe
europe

Back to top Go down

My experience + on Eklonia and fibroboost Empty Re: My experience + on Eklonia and fibroboost

Post  Espio Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:48 am

europe wrote:
walnuts,almonds, fish, proteins, low on starch and hydrocarbs, no alcohol, red wine only ! , evening primerose, bourage oil , lots of organic fruits and vegies etc..

With all the nuts, fruits, and fish in your diet, maybe you have a an overload of iron?

Espio

Back to top Go down

My experience + on Eklonia and fibroboost Empty Re: My experience + on Eklonia and fibroboost

Post  randle20 Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:37 am

Does 7HMR effect libido?
randle20
randle20

Back to top Go down

Post  europe Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:04 pm

espio - too much iron....what kind of effects could it have ? i do imagine a brand new way to give my iron to beautiful fertile women... what ??!!??? that doesn't work that way ??? too bad, so i don't give a shit about my libido then...

and yes, randle, 7HMR can interfer with libido, as flax seed can...7HMR/flax tweaks with hormones...it is supposed to balance sex hormones, but in many cases, sides appear witch i think is never a good thing on the long run....perhaps i'm wrong, and perhaps i simplify too much...
there must be a way to "balance" everything without bad sides. Give what the body needs ( deficiencies), and keep faith in our body to manage all this stuff in order to make it good...
europe
europe

Back to top Go down

Post  Espio Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:51 pm

LOL. As males we don't lose blood in menstruation so we tend to accumulate an overload of iron in our blood. This acts like an oxidant, or an anti-antioxidant, if you will. So with all the work we are doing trying to build up on anti-oxidants with the IH regimen to save our hair, the progress is cancelled out by the high amounts of iron. Iron overload can lead to diabetes.

Check out this page for more info:

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2004/12/15/iron-levels-blood.aspx

Espio

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:01 pm

randle20 wrote:Does 7HMR effect libido?

IH - can you comment as to whether 7HMR can reduce libido?

My libido is more important to me than my hair. Smile

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:47 pm

scottyc33 - 7-HMR does not interfere with libido.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:33 pm

europe, greetings from another european Smile

Seem like you have tried alot. One piece of advice:

if you have digestive symptoms, fx. constipation, delayed bowel movement, indigestion, acid reflux or similiar, do a digestive detox: oregano oil from Now foods enteric coated 4 capsules daily for 3 weeks. Then stop and switch to enteric coated garlic and repeat.

I dont think IH's regimen works if you cannot produce a good amount of enterolactone in the digestive tract.

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:39 am

europe - Along the same lines that cpio mentioned, sounds like something gastrointestinal.

From your description, the upset stomach and nausea appears to be Candida die-off reaction. Check out this page, as it seems you may have Candidaisis.

http://www.freewebs.com/immortalhair/physiology.htm

Scroll down to the Candida section.

Nothing works too well until this is eradicated.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ganny Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:07 pm

CS,

I definitely have Candida overgrowth. Failed that spit test pretty convincingly. : )

I'm taking the top six and the ancillary supplements. Should I continue taking them while taking anti-candida protocols?

BTW, I recently drank a kombucha-green tea from Yogi Teas and had a bad reaction. My stool turned very pale. I stopped drinking it immediately and everything returned to normal. When that happened I researched Kombucha tea a bit. Mayo Clinic comes out pretty strong against kombucha tea. I take their criticism with a huge sack of salt. But I've found a few sources that say kombucha tea can be liver toxic, especially when you combine kombucha with green tea. Perhaps I should try it on its own?

Gan

ganny

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:14 pm

ganny - There isn't enough conclusive evidence to say what real risks this tea has. I know of people who consume it occasionally and without problems. You can get drunk off it.

Everything except 7-HMR you could still take with the anti-candida protocol.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:27 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:ganny - There isn't enough conclusive evidence to say what real risks this tea has. I know of people who consume it occasionally and without problems. You can get drunk off it.

Everything except 7-HMR you could still take with the anti-candida protocol.

Why can't you take 7-HMR with the anti-candida protocol?

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:29 am

scottyc33 - During antibiotic usage or Candida overgrowth the lignans will not convert to Enterolactone that well.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down