Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Nickel EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Nickel EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Nickel EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Nickel EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Nickel EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Nickel EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Nickel EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Nickel EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Nickel EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Nickel

4 posters

Go down

Nickel Empty Nickel

Post  ubraj Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:05 am

Nickel info was posted previously on this thread and other good info about root canals etc.

https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/natural-hair-regrowth-f1/the-dental-health-risk-t2551.htm

More than 75% of the crowns placed today are nickel, and that is present in braces. Here we call it stainless steel. It is like silver fillings, it doesn't have much silver in it, and you would pay for silver and gold what you wouldn't pay for mercury. So it kind of boils down to a matter of salesmanship, and stainless steel sound pretty prestigious, so they put that in children, and what happens? You see teenage behaviour that may not have been there a few days before the braces were put on.

At the University of Colorado when I was nearly 50 years old I went back to take a degree in immunology because I could see I was affecting the immune system. The first case we studied, we took a woman and put braces on her, and I am kind of sensitive to immunology, I studied it for 4 years, and about 2 weeks after that I only knew about 2% of what was going on in immunology, it is a field that is expanding very rapidly, but a term I hear many people saying is - you know this product it boosts your immune system. How does it do that? What does it do to the T4's and the T 8's?-.when you can study the cells of the immune system with the sophisticated equipment we have, and we can find that in this case I put the braces in. We did all the sophisticated testing, we put the braces in, and then the patients ends up with big bruises on her thigh. How did they get there? Well, a little sloppy dentistry, but these are huge bruises, no trauma involved there. Emotional things, a lot of change. Sleeping patterns, the first thing to change in an immunological challenge? Yes, big changes there. Things begin to look a little uncomfortable by day 3 so we took the conventional blood test, and what did I find? Nothing I could identify at that time, but this was 10 years ago. Today I could identify it, then I couldn't, but things were still getting worse, and that afternoon we did the T subsets over again and what did we find? Immune system shutdown. I mean the T4's were zero, the T8's were zero, T11's were zero. All of these things may not have a lot of meaning, but I can tell you zero is not where they should be. Within a few hours of death. We decided maybe we better take the braces off. The patients was for it, the faculty was for it, I was for it, I mean this was my wife we are talking about so it is not a real scientific case. So we took the braces off and the immune system came back-in 3 moths we were almost half way back where we were 3 days before. It does not recover overnight.

And I have other records on my desk where they did not take the braces off on the fourth day, and the reports show the same changes in the white blood cells, the same changes in the red blood cells, the same changes in the body temperature, everything is identical except when we get to day 4 and the braces were not removed, that was the last date that was entered on the autopsy reports, because these kids died, as they can with what is called the chrome crowns. That is a cutesy little term, chrome crowns, but these kids, I see them in the airport all the time - and I see little kids with tri-focals on, glasses about that thick. When did you have your chrome crown placed? I see people pushing along in a wheelchair. I wonder when did you have your root canal done? Because root canals so far have turned out to be one of the most vile things that I have ever run into, and my life for the last 20 years has been with a lot of vile essense

In California we found a woman who had some nickel crowns placed, she ended up with a specific type of breast tumour and she went through the lumpectomy, she went to the support group afterwards, and she said to me you know my husband was talking to this guy out in Colorado about nickel being carcinogenic.

What does that mean?

That mean it produces cancer.

Do you suppose there is any relationship between my crowns and my breast tumour?

Another woman in the group said - well I went to Dr So and So dentist down the street here.

He put nickel crowns in my mouth and a couple of years later I came down with this same tumour you have got.

She said - that is the same dentist I went to.

And then we found a third woman who had the same crown, the same tumour, the same dentist. Same day we found a fourth woman with the same crown, the same tumour, the same dentist.

Then we found a fifth, then a sixth.

Is this suggestive of the need for further investigation? Or should we cover it up?

Are there really 100,000 women in the state of California growing breast tumours as a result of their nickel crowns right now as we are sitting here today? Is that a possibility? And you know what? They paid for that. They paid to have that done

Now, is there anything in the scientific literature on this?

Yes.

Dr Moss was mentioning someone talking about 1000's of articles.

Yes, there are 1000's of articles on nickel being a carcinogen.

There are not thousands, but maybe hundreds of articles showing that nickel does something else. After nickel gets the cancer going how do you keep it under control?

You keep it under control with one of the white blood cells called a natural killer cell, the NK cell. What does it do?

It goes out and it kills off the cancer cells. Now all the rest of the immune system has to ask somebody. The B's have to ask the T lymphocytes, and so on, everything is a committee in the immune system, except the NK cells.

There is cancer---bang. They don't ask anybody. These are nice guys to have around. What does nickel do? It suppresses your NK cells. So nickel starts the tumour, then takes away your defences system. Is that nice? No, that is not nice. That is not nice to put on children aged two with their chrome crowns. That is not nice to put in our teenagers, or adults, with braces. It is not nice to use as crowns and bridges just because you save ten bucks. Is it worth ten bucks to go through breast surgery? If you feel that way have it but be informed ---if you want mercury in your mouth, if you want nickel, OK, but how many people in this room have nickel crowns in their mouth?

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Nickel Empty Re: Nickel

Post  ubraj Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:14 am

Nickel is rapidly gaining a reputation for its toxicity, too. Most partial dentures are made of nickel. Approximately 80% of crowns use nickel, even "porcelain" crowns. Braces usually are nickel. Stainless steel is usually nickel alloy. Nickel compounds have been unequivocally implicated as human respiratory carcinogens in epidemiological studies of nickel refinery workers, and there appears a relationship between nickel crowns and breast cancer in women."---Thomas Levy, M.D. http://www.best.com/~cnorman/blazing/dental.html

"Nickel is used routinely by national cancer centers to induce cancer in laboratory animals to study can-cer. The nickel alloys they are using are very similar to those we are using in patients' mouths. Dentists are causing a major health problem."--- Dr. David Eggleston

Eggleston first measured several important immune system components, the T-lymphocytes, in the patients' blood. The normal range for T-lymphocytes is considered 70-80% of the lymphocyte population. In one 21-year-old woman with amalgam fillings, the T-lymphocytes comprised 47% of her lymphocyte population. When Eggleston removed her amalgam fillings and replaced them with plastic temporary fillings, the T-lymphocytes rose from 47% to 73%-an increase of 55.3%!

Next Eggleston removed the plastic fillings and reinserted amalgam. The T-lymphocytes fell from 73% to 55% (a decrease of 24.7%).

Finally, Eggleston removed the second set of amalgam fillings and inserted gold inlays. After this procedure, the T-lymphocytes bounced back up to 72% (a rise of 30.9%).

Patient No.3 was a 35-year-old white woman, with symptoms of advanced multiple sclerosis. After nine amalgam fillings were removed, her T-lympho-cyte level rose from 60% to 71%; It is not known what other long-term results may have occurred, although obviously such information would be interesting.

Patient No.2 was a healthy 20-year-old white male. when a composite filling was removed and replaced with a nickel-based crown, his T-lympho-cytes dropped from 63% to 56.7%. They rebounded to 73% when the nickel crown was removed and re-placed with gold.

Although the public is not aware of it, this nickel crown experiment is highly suggestive. Many dental crowns are formed on a nickel base. But nickel is a known carcinogen; industrial studies of worker exposure to nickel dust and alloys show that such expo-sure "will markedly increase the incidence of cancer." ( Quicksilver Associates)

"Nickel is not nearly as active as mercury, however, it corrodes and is far more carcinogenic. One of the most severe known reactions to nickel toxicity is described by Dr. Eggleston. A patient pre-sented herself to the Long Beach Memorial Hospi-tal with kidney disease. She was diagnosed as having idiopathic glomerulo-nephritis. They called it idiopathic because they did not know what was re-ally the cause of the kidney ailment. After examin-ing the patient, her family physician suggested that she be checked with electro-diagnosis. When this was done it was found that she was highly reactive to nickel. The doctor asked her if she had any den-tal work done within the past seven years. She said that she had three porcelain crowns put in by her dentist. The doctor explained that porcelain crowns have metal jackets (made of a nickel alloy) under-neath the porcelain and suggested that she have these crowns removed immediately. After the removal of the three crowns the patient lost all symptoms of kidney failure. This was one case in a million which was diagnosed properly. Her kidney problem was primarily due to the nickel toxicity. This was poi-soning her system."---John Lubecki, D.C.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:10 am

jdp701 - Nice Article! That sounds like Dr. Hal Huggins.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:31 am

Your welcome CS. Yup, it came from Dr. Huggins.

I'm sure nickel was my trigger for why I developed MPB. I can remember being the epitome of health before braces. After 1 year of braces and 6 months for retainer my health was in the dumps at a ripe old age of 14, lol.

Paradox wrote:
Don't immunosuppressive drugs grow hair? Isn't it an autoimmune reaction we are dealing with? I still get confused with the 'weakened immune system = hair loss' statement. Maybe I'm oversimplifying it?

Paradox,

Had some weird glitch at other thread that wouldn't allow me to post more than a couple words.

To answer your question this is a VERY important question and as a disclaimer this is just my opinion.

To expand on a

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:34 am

low immune system would be the triggering mechanism. Once already caught is when immune suppression would work via lowering inflammation.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:34 am

So again, to "avoid" MPB you'll want a high immune system. If you have a low immune system, it will become that much easier to get MPB in the right conditions... which is not hard to do in a developed country.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:41 am

This is why I mentioned previously that detoxing nickel will probably have little impact if you already have MPB. Well, technically about as much impact as taking maca.

P.S. Sorry for mulitple posts... weird glitch in the forum won't allow long posts.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:50 am

jdp701 - I'm not sure what is happening either. I have noticed that the search function does not work as before. I have assigned a few moderators so maybe one of them might have tinkered with the controls. If not it is unknown.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  fumanchu Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:44 am

This is not good. I live in the nickel capital of earth.

Though, we do have the tallest smoke stack on earth.

Some think it's horrible to be eating the locally grown vegetables. I still favor it above that of grocery stores. They're grown in farms on the outskirts so it shouldn't be so bad right?

If anyone wishes to advise me, please do so.

fumanchu

Back to top Go down

Post  diffuse Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:07 am

Interesting info. Apparently Nickel is something I am slightly allergic to (I tested as mildly allergic on a MELISA test - I'm not sure what the experts here think of its accuracy). I had braces as a teen - amalgams too - but can't say I noticed any hair problems until my early 20s. I did however have other issues, mostly mental ones.

Am I right in thinking sweating is one of the better ways to detox nickel? (Although by what you say jdp, no significant benefit would occur for me - but perhaps for those who can still use a prevention strategy?)

diffuse

Back to top Go down

Post  fumanchu Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:19 am

What can you say about people that never catch colds though. Is this something different than high immune function? I haven't had a cold in over a year. My roommates as well as most of their coworkers had swine last year in November and I had nothing, I couldn't catch it. What I did catch though was a case of balding.

fumanchu

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:12 pm

diffuse,

Yes, sweating is a good way to detox nickel. Another good way is histidine. Maca is the cheapest route for histidine. Interstingly, if you notice the benefits of maca are very similiar to symptoms of nickel toxicity.

fumanchu,

Are you taking a D3 supplement?

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  fumanchu Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:27 pm

No, the only supplements I take are curcumin and resveratrol. I'm a little skeptical about synthesized vitamins. If they're from raw fruits and vegetables, I probably can't afford them.

fumanchu

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:10 am

Not getting sick is probably from curcumin and resveratrol.

Personally, I use to take grapeseed extract for an extremely long time and never got sick on it. CS has mentioned similiar when taking EGCG.

At any rate, not getting the common cold or flu "IMO" comes from either low immune system (which goes against most of the medical community thinking), or high immune system or already caught that strain before. Only you'd know which applies to you.

hope this helps

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  fumanchu Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:52 am

Wow, low immune system causing this? Weird.

Anyhow, I haven't been catching colds often since my late teens. I think I took a break from my supplements sometime last year as well.

Do you know of any studies or articles you can link me to concerning the low immune/lack of flu/colds?

fumanchu

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:50 am

Outside of the Rife community, Hulda Clark and the Trevor Marshall (i.e. anti D3) there really isn't any information about this.

Essentially, the reason why all these retroviruses/miasms are passed down through each generation through the mother. Why you can use specific frequencies to kill a specific viruses, bacteria, etc. that you'd never have dreamed of being exposed to but find benefits to using such frequency.

I don't have any information offhand but in short, as Hulda Clark has stated a lack of an immune response does not give a clean bill of health. Just look at all the people that have developed say lyme disease for instance without ever realizing it.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:11 pm

I don't mean to rudely cut into what you're explaining jdp, but for argument sake I feel that there is worth in seeking out truths behind other ways of reversing pathogenic dominance and the damage they cause, for instance.
Also, jdp, I'd really like to discuss some thing off the forum with you if you'd allow it. Many of the things I want to talk to you about don't directly have anything to do with hairloss per say.

Using Minerals To Beat Lyme Disease..and the Scoop of Frequencies!

I’m still going through material that I gathered at the Lyme-Autism conference
and I’m trying to report on some of the most significant information that I’ve personally experienced (so I know it’s true).

During a conversation with Dr. Joe Mercola, we were discussing what Dr. Klinghardt was saying about Lymies (excuse me TICK SLAYERS) having mineral deficiencies. Dr. Klinghardt hit this one right on the head.

As I’ve been trying to pound into everyone’s brain, the issue is nutrient deficiencies. I cannot say it loudly enough that it should be priority #1 to fix. How else is your body going to perform
against the onslaught of viruses, bacteria, mold, fungus, yeast, stress, pollution, EMF?…the list goes on and on.

Dr. Klinghardt, along with some other doctors, is big into taking minerals. Unfortunately for my case, I didn’t find out about this until my last year of healing, but getting my minerals balanced was another HUGE step in the right direction…so in my opinion, it’s always better late, than NEVER.

Minerals keep the immune system working. They keep the NK cells and macrophages
pumped up. These are the cells that are the “fighter cells.” Klinghardt says that Lyme patients are most often depleted in copper, magnesium, manganese and iron.

Copper and iron are needed for phagocytosis (the process of devouring the “bad guys”). I remember part of my intense fatigue was simply because I was very low in iron as many people with Babesiosis are. Once I discovered this and corrected the problem, it was another big breakthrough. (Now taking the smell sensitive iron in my kit is all I need to keep it optimum and not have to worry about anemia.) Mind blowing as it seems, I had two doctors, well known LL MDs actually look over my blood work and never picked up on the problem. Hemogoblin is usually on the CBC panel, but Ferritin (your body storage levels of iron) is what should be tested as well. If you don’t have the test, it’s easy enough to just smell what you need now with the kit. But know that iron (for example) is already a nutrient that many people (especially women) are low in. So having something like Babesiosis on to of that means there is a good chance some of
your fatigue could be because of this issue.

Klinghardt also mentions that many Lyme patients suffer from Purroluria. The term is HPU and 80% of his Lyme patients were reported having it. The false term is KPU. This metabolic sickness, disarms the immune system by depleting the body of minerals like zinc (300 enzymes are dependent on this one mineral) and manganese.

Klinghardt further says, “Filling up your body’s mineral reserves has always been the most essential part of our heavy metal detox program. It is also the most essential part of our Lyme treatment.”

This makes sense to me because zinc can displace toxic metals, and almost every Lyme patient will have some type of issue with metals. Heavy metal can attack the body’s methylation pathways. This is a pathway crucial for your body as it detoxes you.

After hearing Dr. Klinghardt, Dr. Mercola was asking me about taking minerals. I simply told him about the taste sensitive minerals I had been on and we agreed that it’s probably what’s been working so well for me and further investigation into this KPU for me, was not an
issue.

I’m perfectly aware that, just like you, we probably have many similar viruses as well. All humans do. But it makes sense that replacing CRUCIAL elements like your essential minerals could really do wonders for you. It did for me. So I pass it on.

You can get the taste sensitive minerals I use right here. Let your body tell you exactly how much of each essential minerals you need by taste.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:18 pm

In Conclusion: The Neuro-Antitox Formulas (Neuro-Antitox Basic, Neuro-Antitox CNS/PNS, Neuro-Antitox Musculo-Skeletal, Neuro-Antitox Cardio) which are a combination of Silphitrin and Pale Spike are targeted formulas which were developed by using Bio-Resonance Scanning to be frequency-matched to the specific neurotoxins and the excess Nitric oxide from ammonium of Lyme spirochetes and the other Lyme-related microbes. Neuro-toxins are substances that are attracted to the tissues of the nervous system. Neuro-toxins are understood to be the number one cause of the symptoms experience by people suffering with Lyme borreliosis, MS, ALS, and virtually every degenerative disease, including the ultimate degenerative disease cancer. Neuro-toxins are actually nerve poisons. There are many products on the market that will mobilize these toxins, however because of the lipophilic/neurotropic nature of these neuro-toxins, most are reabsorbed by the abundant nerve endings of the intestines leading to new symptoms and potentially worse symptoms. This is not the case with the Neuro-Antitox Formulas.

>>>Always take Molybdenum in addition to the liquid formulas. Molybdenum is very useful for detoxifying the toxin aldehyde. This is important to Lyme sufferers due to the fact that aldehydes are also considered neurotoxins, or nerve poisons. Aldehyde toxins are responsible for the hangover experienced by drinking excessive amounts of alcohol. I know of many Lymies who complain of this hung-over feeling without having drunk any alcohol. Molybdenum compliments the Neuro-Antitox II formulas.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:23 pm

I would also like to mention that the "open window" effect also applies to minerals, as it does pathogens inversely. The proceedings for one deficiency can elevate and deplete corresponding minerals, all the way across the board.

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:17 am

a<r, that's fine. You can send a PM now.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down