Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
sciatic nerve pain EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
sciatic nerve pain EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
sciatic nerve pain EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
sciatic nerve pain EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
sciatic nerve pain EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
sciatic nerve pain EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
sciatic nerve pain EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
sciatic nerve pain EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
sciatic nerve pain EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

sciatic nerve pain

+2
JosephineMarie
danny1
6 posters

Go down

sciatic nerve pain Empty sciatic nerve pain

Post  danny1 Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:50 pm

any advice on helping to get rid of left leg sciatic pain?
ive seen a chiropractopr 5 times , but there is no change..what is better than taking advil? im trying curamin, 5 to 10 at a time, but stil no change...
thanks

danny1

Back to top Go down

sciatic nerve pain Empty Re: sciatic nerve pain

Post  JosephineMarie Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:40 am

I had some long-standing sciatic, hip and lower back issues for about two years before I got on IH's top 6. It resolved a few weeks into me taking the top 6 supps to my total amazement--I wasn't expecting it--it was a pleasant side benefit that I got trying to save my hair. I am no longer walking around like a cripled person. It could be the combo of fibroboost, curcumin and krill oil that has taken care of it--not exactly sure which supps are mainly responsible for the change, but am suspecting that the fibroboost had a lot to do with it--especially since you have said the curcumin isn't doing it for you. Also, I have always taken fish and krill oil and that never resolved it on its own. I also started enzyme supplementation at the same time, so possibly there was some benefit there as well in terms of inflammation reduction. Success with how soon the sciatic nerve pain resolves may just depend on how badly your sciatic nerve is damaged. I say this b/c my mother severely damaged her sciatic nerve by taking a fall in the bathtub--her nerve is so damaged her left foot and lower leg is numb. According to the neurologist she consulted, her sciatic nerve is "stretched" and damaged all the way down her left leg. The neurologist put her on neurontin, an antiseizure medicine, to help heal it. He said the sciatic nerve heals at 2 inches per month. She is seeing some success with this--feeling is coming back in her leg, but it will be a long haul. She too went to a chiro, but that just left her in more pain. I'm not so sure that adjustments always help--they may just aggravate the sciatic more, but I don't really know for sure, just something I suspect.
JosephineMarie
JosephineMarie

Back to top Go down

sciatic nerve pain Empty sciatic nerve pain

Post  danny1 Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:20 am

nice reply, i think the chiropracor adjustments are not helping me
i will try to increase the fibroboost and see if that helps...

danny1

Back to top Go down

Post  JosephineMarie Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:10 am

danny1 wrote:nice reply, i think the chiropracor adjustments are not helping me
i will try to increase the fibroboost and see if that helps...

I will be interested to hear how you are doing with it. Please keep me posted! I've noticed when I start slacking off for just a day or two on the Fibroboost I start to get the hitch in my gitch back....
JosephineMarie
JosephineMarie

Back to top Go down

Post  JosephineMarie Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:58 am

Oops, maybe I meant, hitch in my giddy-up! Where I got gitch I don't know.................
JosephineMarie
JosephineMarie

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:18 am

Go swimming alot

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  albe Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:41 am

Try acupuncture. I had a pinched sciatic nerve for a few weeks, and it was fixed within two acupuncture sessions. Do some google searches and you'll see similar stories from others.

albe

Back to top Go down

Post  DM5 Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:39 am

This guy likes to torture people. Over on WHL, he flamed everyone, myself included until he was banned. This is his only way of responding. LOL.

May 25th 2013

March Worldwide

Like March Against Monsanto on Facebook
DM5
DM5

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:19 am

DM5 wrote:This guy likes to torture people. Over on WHL, he flamed everyone, myself included until he was banned. This is his only way of responding. LOL.

DM5,

Dude, if you don't like what someone says just ignore them. If someone is a troll and trying to be antagonistic by basically just making noise and you come along after them and make more noise about how they shouldn't be making noise... do you see how you've become part of the problem. In this case I am coming in and I become even more noise. I am just doing it one time to convey a message to you. Please man... no one needs to hear the story behind the poster, and nobody cares. I'm not trying to be a dick, I'm just trying to point out that they have your strings and are controlling you like a puppet which is exactly what they want. Cut the strings and ignore them completely. Take your power back.

Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  DM5 Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:10 am

Paradox,

Beleive me I understand trolls all too well. The problem is that the site moderators hadn't deleted his posts and CS wasn't around. This means that newcomers and anyone not in the know might of been misled by some of his advice on Iodine, Sciatic Leg Pain, and Lithium, etc. Not everyone sees every post. I recognize that the best thing for trolls is ignoring them, but I felt under the curcumstances it warranted an intervention until CS or the moderators could take care of the problem.

Not to mention this has happened 3 times before here and over at WHL and a couple people(possibly valuable contributors) ditched the site because of his shenanigans. The best thing that could of happened was them being deleted. But that didn't happen. Furthermore, he needs to realize there will be consequences to any further actions(legal, etc). Let's leave it at that.

May 25th 2013

March Worldwide

Like March Against Monsanto on Facebook
DM5
DM5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down