Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Ways to increase adult stem cells
New to this and need help! EmptyToday at 5:40 pm by el_llama

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
New to this and need help! EmptyToday at 2:47 pm by shaftless

» pentadecanoic acid
New to this and need help! EmptyYesterday at 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
New to this and need help! EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
New to this and need help! EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
New to this and need help! EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
New to this and need help! EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
New to this and need help! EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
New to this and need help! EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

New to this and need help!

3 posters

Go down

New to this and need help! Empty New to this and need help!

Post  Icanbeatthis Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:48 am

Hey, I made this topic yesterday but for some reason it's gone now. ODD!

My story is that I am a 23 year old guy who just recently noticed some hairloss. It's in the beggining stages but it's definitely receding. In terms of health I was diagnosed with adrenal fatigue and a leaky gut but other than a massive diet change which helped somewhat I am still feeling pretty bad physicaly. I currently eat no grains and little fruit, lots of protein and lots of vegetables and chlorella (nothing starchy though).

I am under alot of stress which I am doing my best to deal with but this hairloss thing isn't helping at all. I feel like my body already has trouble coping with stress, I panic very easily and I can get very depressed. I've always felt this way, since I was a child. I know that emotionaly I am not balanced and like I said, doing my best on that front.

What I want to know is what could I take for my adrenal problem? The doctors here don't seem to take it very seriously. I'm trying to clean my system with chlorella, it's certainly helping but I seem to go through periods where it feels worse. My scalp is a mess overall, It,s incredibly dry and flaky, these huge chunks of what I assume is dead skin can be peeled off easily. Very itchy. I have also always had a geographic tongue which has always been puzzling to me. Doctors told me to ignore it and that it's nothing to worry about but to me it's a sign that somethings wrong. My tongue burns and is cracked and covered with white spots. The Chlorella seems to be helping with that.

Basicaly I feel like crap, my hair is starting to fall out and I know my body is out of whack. I need advice! Thanks in advance!

Icanbeatthis

Back to top Go down

New to this and need help! Empty Re: New to this and need help!

Post  Joejoebaggins Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:16 am

This is not what you want to hear, but you need to find a good doc and get some tests done (adrenal stress index, full blood assay). Shotgunning supps and trying to figure out this shit for yourself when you're starting out really, really sucks ass.

I'm guessing you have some pretty severe vitamin deficiencies and like you said a lot of stress. Go to spectracell.com and see if you can find a clinician in your area to give you the test. Ask the doc if they treat adrenal fatigue. The key here is to modify diet, and lifestyle so you don't have to go on meds.
Joejoebaggins
Joejoebaggins

Back to top Go down

Post  Icanbeatthis Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:42 am

Thanks, obviously this isn't going to be an easy fix but I'm determined to reverse this before it gets out of control. While I search for a good doc would you say that atleast taking the top 6 regimen would help? Messing with the Thyroid/adrenal stuff blindly is not something I want to be doing of course but the rest of the stuff should only help right?

Basicaly anything I can do to slow down this process and reduce inflammation would be a good start right? Oh well, I knew this wasn't going to be easy so I'll start searching!

Thanks!

Icanbeatthis

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:49 am

Icanbeatthis - It seems as if a number of threads just vanished. I was intending to answer your question, anyway here goes.

In the adrenal fatigue section there are a number of supplements from Standard Process. Each act in concert to build back up the HPTA. Another alternative which is cheaper is to take the following supplement here:

http://www.iherb.com/ProductDetails.aspx?c=1&pid=6016&at=0

Also taking Sensoril to handle stress better plus the basic regimen should really help a lot.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Icanbeatthis Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:57 am

Thanks alot CausticSymmetry!

Now is there any risk to taking this HPTA supplement? Is it something you can become dependant on or does it just support your body's needs while giving it a chance to heal? I will definitely start the top 6 + sensoril!

Anything else I should know?

Icanbeatthis

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:07 am

Icanbeatthis - The good news is whether you decide to use Standard Process (all three products) or this single Thyroid supplement from iherb. They are all for temporary use. The Standard Process product should be taken for about 3 to 4 months. I'm not sure how long the product should be taken, but at least until you've made a significant recovery.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Joejoebaggins Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:18 pm

CausticSymmetry wrote:Icanbeatthis - The good news is whether you decide to use Standard Process (all three products) or this single Thyroid supplement from iherb. They are all for temporary use. The Standard Process product should be taken for about 3 to 4 months. I'm not sure how long the product should be taken, but at least until you've made a significant recovery.

IH, have you had success with patients using the adrenal glandulars? I'm trying to find studies on them.
Joejoebaggins
Joejoebaggins

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:28 pm

Joejoebaggins - They work great and very quickly. Yes, research is scarce on this--it's too bad.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum