Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Correction of low body temperature with iodine supplementation. EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Correction of low body temperature with iodine supplementation. EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Correction of low body temperature with iodine supplementation. EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Correction of low body temperature with iodine supplementation. EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Correction of low body temperature with iodine supplementation. EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Correction of low body temperature with iodine supplementation. EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Correction of low body temperature with iodine supplementation. EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Correction of low body temperature with iodine supplementation. EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Correction of low body temperature with iodine supplementation. EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Correction of low body temperature with iodine supplementation.

3 posters

Go down

Correction of low body temperature with iodine supplementation. Empty Correction of low body temperature with iodine supplementation.

Post  Warren Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:13 pm

Abstract

Ninety percent of patients seen at our clinic have subnormal subnormal /sub·nor·mal/ (-nor´m'l) below normal.
subnormal

below or less than normal. temperatures, which may be correlated with iodine deficiency and may have five different causes as discussed in this paper.

Twenty-four patients who had consistent subnormal temperatures were treated with 1,500 mcg of iodine per day. Twelve subjects had thyroid hormone analysis; all were normal. Eleven of these 12 also had low urinary excretions of iodine. Fifteen of the 24 patients' temperatures returned to normal within one month. Low body temperature may indicate iodine deficiency and/or some other metabolic abnormality. When individuals have subnormal temperatures and do not have a palpable multinodular goiter, iodine supplementation is safe and may be metabolically beneficial.

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Correction+of+low+body+temperature+with+iodine+supplementation.-a0163336445

Warren

Back to top Go down

Correction of low body temperature with iodine supplementation. Empty Re: Correction of low body temperature with iodine supplementation.

Post  goten574 Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:09 pm

I just checked my body temperature with a digital thermometer in the morning and it read 35.4 degrees C. I placed the thermometer under my tounge, is this correct? According to Barnes Thyroid Temperature Test, it says you need to place it under your armpit for 10 minutes. Which is more accurate reading of temperature?
goten574
goten574

Back to top Go down

Correction of low body temperature with iodine supplementation. Empty Re: Correction of low body temperature with iodine supplementation.

Post  DBAL Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:47 am

I believe putting it under your arm usually lowers the temp by around 1 degree. 35.4 for the mouth seems very low.

DBAL

Back to top Go down

Post  goten574 Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:18 am

DBAL wrote:I believe putting it under your arm usually lowers the temp by around 1 degree. 35.4 for the mouth seems very low.

I tried it again in the mouth at lunch and again in the evening. Results came back 35.6 and 35.9. This is low as it's suppose to be 37 right? What do I do about this? Should I take a few drops of SSKI for a few days see if that raises my body temperature?
goten574
goten574

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down