Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Stem Cells the silver connection EmptyToday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Stem Cells the silver connection EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Stem Cells the silver connection EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Stem Cells the silver connection EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Stem Cells the silver connection EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Stem Cells the silver connection EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Stem Cells the silver connection EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Stem Cells the silver connection EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Stem Cells the silver connection EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Stem Cells the silver connection

+6
hadrion
magic_gro
sdguy
LA-Night
iluvhair
TK
10 posters

Go down

Stem Cells the silver connection Empty Stem Cells the silver connection

Post  TK Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:18 am

Hey Guys :

Check out the photos at these links:

http://www.live-silver.com/Wounds.htm

According to Dr. Robert Becker, probably the leading expert on electro medicine, silver ios generates stem cells.

"Ionic Silver has an amazing ability to heal burns and wounds in a fraction of the normal time. In the best seller, “The Body Electric”, author Research Scientist Robert O. Becker of New York Medical Hospital in Syracuse states …(stem cells produced by silver ions) profoundly stimulate soft tissue healing in a way that’s unlike any known natural process. We don’t know how electrically produced silver ions differ from ordinary dissolved ions, only that they do.” ‘Silver ions” are the same thing as “ionic silver”. “Dissolver ions” are chemicals such as silver salts etc. In “The Body Electric, as well as in several of his published research papers, Doctor Becker repeatedly mentions silver’s ability to cause needed cells to dedifferentiate (become stem cells).

"In his published paper “EFFECTS OF ELECTRICALLY GENERATED SILVER IONS ON HUMAN CELLS AND WOUND HEALING”, on page 11 Dr. Robert O. Becker states his research indicated bone grafts healed in one tenth the time as standard medically treated grafts! On page 12 he reports the tissues healed in one fifth to one sixth the time medically treated wounds healed. Most of the injuries Dr. Becker was working with were injuries that refused to heal at all after extensive orthodox treatment. This indicates that the combination of silver’s amazingly broad spectrum anti bacterial qualities, combined with its amazing ability to produce stem cells where needed will produce amazing results in healing wounds. Not only will the wounds heal much faster, but the wounds heal where they otherwise would not. Wounds also heal more completely, filling in deep wounds and leaving little or no scar tissue where they normally would leave large scar tissue. Dr. Becker refers to other researchers with similar results.

Our customers report these same amazing results. One well documented case is that of Betty of Huntington Beach, CA whose arm is shown below.

The wound on the right was treated by a doctor, with a medic aid treating it dayly. It took 16 WEEKS to heal and left a scar almost the size of the wound. The second oval is where she scraped her arm again leaving a wound only slightly smaller than the first. This time the wound was treated with Live-Silver by the same medic aid. This time it healed in 16 DAYS and left a very small scar, which she said almost disappeared later! Click here to read Betty’s story.

Below are pictures of a thoroughbred bred filly. She tore a hole in her leg about 2 inches in diameter all the way to the bone, exposing the bone. This tore through two mussels! A vet said she would have to be put in a horse hospital immediately and the bone scrapped or the bone would definitely be infected and there was no treatment for the infected bone. If the bone were not treated immediately in the horse hospital, the horse would die. He required a $5,000 deposit and estimated the total treatments at $28,000. He also said the wound would have a depressed area when it was healed with a scar and the horse would never race.

Instead, the wound was treated by flushing the wound out with a garden hose, the hydrogen peroxide, then Robey ionic colloidal silver water and a cotton wad soaked in the silver was packed in the wound. This was done ever day until healed. The first picture was taken about three weeks after the accident. You can see the flesh has well covered the bone and is growing in from the sides. The second picture shows the wound almost healed. The white areas are from hydrogen peroxide. The third picture shows the final result. There is no sign at all of the wound. The hair has all grown back and there is no scar tissue under the hair. The Horse walks and gallops normally and is being trained as a jumper. The horse does not show any tenderness to the touch.

The third set of pictures is of a cat that was found with its paw through its collar and a very deep wound worn into its joint. Below is the story as told by the second vet who healed it:

“The pictures are of the front leg under the elbow. The injury happened with a collar caught under the arm for months. The stray cat was treated for 2 years by a vet with no results. I treated it for 4 weeks with Live-Silver. The first picture is about two weeks into treatment. The wound was about twice that big when I first began treatment two weeks before. It was so infected after 2 years of treatment by the first vet that the poor cat had tracks of pus draining down the inside of the front leg. The silver cleared that up in three days. The owners are delighted with the results. The previous vet almost had the owners convinced to remove the leg. I was the last chance.” Diane, DVM This amazing ability to heal seems to be due to ionic silver’s ability to produce stem cells when needed. Click Here to read more about Silver's ability to product Stem Cells.

TK

Back to top Go down

Stem Cells the silver connection Empty Re: Stem Cells the silver connection

Post  iluvhair Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:23 am

well, hmm! interesting find.

a concern would be safety, as i know nothing about silver. other than that i suppose somebody needs to test it! i might do so in a small area

iluvhair

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:04 am

Bump

I think this needs wayyy more discussion.
Caustic? jdp?

I'm interested in using this topically and internally.
What products would you recommend?

Back to top Go down

Post  LA-Night Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:20 am

Good call, action<reaction. I forgot about this thread, as it was long-buried in the winter archives.

So has anyone here taken colloidal silver? What's the best, purest form?

LA-Night

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:13 am

I searched for some stuff regarding Silver after receiving the following words from Prague, hope he doesn't mind me quoting him, but he's one trig fellow to be sure -

I made everything possible for my hair but quite recently i dicovered that hairloss has a simple key: Manganase - cobalt (vitb12 cobalamin) - copper - iodine ratio

if you take all of these sublingually (important) it grows hair and clears any depression
i speeded up things by applying colloidal silver to hair - it regenerates stem cells and causes vellus growth

Try these i use Labcatal products. cheap and reliable

I am quite interested in reading more about this, and I think I'm gonna pick up some of the Colloidal Silver tomorrow with the Manganese and Cobalt.

Prague has had some major regrowth apparently, and if he feels now that the Silver can help even more on top of the clay chelation, papain then it's really worth a shot.

Back to top Go down

Post  sdguy Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:13 am

watch out for too much internal colloidal silver, I remember seeing a video about a guy who turned himself blue and his hair was pretty thin to boot.

sdguy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:18 am

I saw that, and it freaked me out a little I'll admit.

I'm waiting for a reply from Prague, and hopefully some input from those who are more knowledgeable on the subject (here's looking at you, CS and jdp, and Prague - wherever the hell you disappear to!) before I attempt anything.

Back to top Go down

Post  sdguy Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:25 am

I see that you're talking about topical application so I probably wouldn't worry about it. Make sure to let us know how it goes.

sdguy

Back to top Go down

Post  TK Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:14 am

actually it is the topical application that is related to the blue skin- something about the effect of the sun combined with silver. The"blue man" appears to have intentionally done this to himself- check out reports online. Once a month I derma roll my scalp with a 1.5 mm roller until my scalp is really "wounded" and then I apply the silver with some MSM for a few days until the scalp is no longer hurting. So far I am still normal color. I will alert the forum immediately if I turn blue!

TK

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:36 am

TK wrote:The"blue man" appears to have intentionally done this to himself!

Hahah, that makes a lot of sense... he was smiling a little too much in that picture to have had that happen by accident.

Back to top Go down

Post  sdguy Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:21 pm

TK, the segment I saw about the blue man didn't say anything about topical application, he was ingesting the colloidal silver. He also mentioned that it wasn't intentional but that it just happened and he's dealing with it. He also hasn't stopped drinking the stuff so it must not bother him too much. I'm surprised your scalp is still hurting even a day after a 1.5mm dermaroll. Has the application of silver cut down on your healing time at all or is about the same as it used to be?

sdguy

Back to top Go down

Post  magic_gro Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:37 pm

TK, are you making colloidal silver on your own? with a power supply or with a microwave? i see one person posting videos where he makes it with a microwave but he looks like he's trying to sell something Wink
magic_gro
magic_gro

Back to top Go down

Post  TK Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:05 am

I dont make my own- I buy a super high quality from a local man .

TK

Back to top Go down

Post  hadrion Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:05 am

I'm also going to start using this topically.

Does anyone have a good product they can link me to that I can buy here in the US of this? There's a lot on iherb, but I'm not sure which brand to try.

hadrion

Back to top Go down

Post  TheFunkyStumpfighter Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:22 am

I use Utopia silver, and am pretty happy with that. They do a buy one get one free on their website if it is your first order, but you have to order by phone to get it. Managed to snag 4 bottles for the price of two.

TheFunkyStumpfighter

Back to top Go down

Post  cassanova Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:22 am

The blue man, wasnt using colloidal silver topically, he was using it internally. He drank an ungodly amount of silver every single day for several years before he turned blue. If you take the standard dosage you should be fine. I have colloidal silver and will be using it topically. I dont know if it regrows hair, but it definately does something because I have been applying it to a small wart on my knee for the last six days and it is about ready to fall off.

cassanova

Back to top Go down

Post  JosephineMarie Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:29 am

A couple of years ago I had a consultation with Dr. William Wong. I asked him about using colloidal silver. He said that the best silver was Sovereign Silver (silver hydrosol) and that not to use it internally unless there was some sort of viral empidemic, and if that happened to use lots and lots of it. I'm not exactly recalling his reasoning (if he in fact gave me one) but I think internal ingestion can very much impact the good bacteria in your gut--silver does have strong antibiotic qualities so gut bacteria gets affected. So, just wanted to say, be careful people and if you are taking it internally, you'll want to be sure to be taking plenty of probiotics away from your doses of silver. I think the issue re turning blue is particle size (well, and quantity) realted. Silver hydrosol has a very very tiny particle size and I think you could probably drink gallons and never turn blue.
JosephineMarie
JosephineMarie

Back to top Go down

Post  hadrion Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:26 am

JosephineMarie wrote:A couple of years ago I had a consultation with Dr. William Wong. I asked him about using colloidal silver. He said that the best silver was Sovereign Silver (silver hydrosol) and that not to use it internally unless there was some sort of viral empidemic, and if that happened to use lots and lots of it. I'm not exactly recalling his reasoning (if he in fact gave me one) but I think internal ingestion can very much impact the good bacteria in your gut--silver does have strong antibiotic qualities so gut bacteria gets affected. So, just wanted to say, be careful people and if you are taking it internally, you'll want to be sure to be taking plenty of probiotics away from your doses of silver. I think the issue re turning blue is particle size (well, and quantity) realted. Silver hydrosol has a very very tiny particle size and I think you could probably drink gallons and never turn blue.

Excellent points JosephineMarie. I also read that you need to use a good probiotic if you're taking this internally as the silver doesn't distinguish between good and bad bacteria. It just eradicates it all.

hadrion

Back to top Go down

Post  JosephineMarie Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:14 am

'xactly and since good bacteria is so important to our health....
JosephineMarie
JosephineMarie

Back to top Go down

Post  ezmbh Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:30 pm

In my opinion colloidal silver may be beneficial, I never ingested it, but if you want to I suggest you make your own with distilled water. it will kill beneficial bacteria as well as bad one.

CS,
What's your opinion on using colloidal silver to deal with candida?
Does it help hair growth if applied topically on the scalp?

Thanks

ezmbh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down