Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
SP-Zyme... EmptyToday at 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
SP-Zyme... EmptyYesterday at 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
SP-Zyme... EmptyYesterday at 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
SP-Zyme... EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
SP-Zyme... EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
SP-Zyme... EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
SP-Zyme... EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
SP-Zyme... EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
SP-Zyme... EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

SP-Zyme...

+8
LaCie
Crusher
Amaranthaceae
The Natural
kijumn
edony
Misirlou
Gibson
12 posters

Go down

SP-Zyme... Empty SP-Zyme...

Post  Gibson Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:25 am

So far I am completely, utterly blown away by this product. Inflammation is nil, to the point that I feel this sort of radiance. This may be the knock out punch that ties together much of what has been discussed lately in regard to fibrosis and calcification.

http://www.greenwillowtree.com/-strse-626/spzyme,-serrapeptase,-anti-inflammatory,/Detail.bok

Gibson

Back to top Go down

SP-Zyme... Empty Re: SP-Zyme...

Post  Misirlou Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:29 am

I'm happy to hear about your progress, but isn't it a better deal to buy Doctor's best over at Iherb (90 caps=$13.55) which gives 40 000 units per serving???

Misirlou

Back to top Go down

Post  Gibson Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:16 am

No...Do not assume that all products are created equal. This is the first enzyme product that i have tried that has delivered the goods. Do a google search on the product and you will come across many profound testimonials from different sites regarding this product.

Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post  Misirlou Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:13 am

Why is this do you think? It's really difficult to know which brand to chose when many manufacturers have identical ingredient lists... bounce

Misirlou

Back to top Go down

Post  edony Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:54 am

Gib-

what is your dosage?Do you take it multiple times per day?
edony
edony

Back to top Go down

Post  kijumn Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:12 am

Thanks Gibson. I ordered a bottle to try.

FWIW, for others that don't know, I've mentioned before but enzymes work very well regarding hair loss but I had to spend $60 per month for the benefits. I dropped them in favor of spending pennies per day on very high dose Iodine/Iodide which seemed to work almost as well but I think most are turned off taking 100's of mg's of Iodine/Iodide.

Thanks for the review again Gibson
kijumn
kijumn

Back to top Go down

Post  kijumn Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:14 am

Here's a good quote

"The benefits in some inflammatory conditions appears to be related to helping the body breakdown immune complexes formed between antibodies produced by the immune system and the compounds they bind to (antigens). Conditions associated with high levels of immune complexes in the blood are often referred to as "autoimmune diseases" and include such diseases as rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, scleroderma, and multiple sclerosis. Higher levels of circulating immune complexes are also seen in ulcerative colitis, Crohn's disease, and AIDS."
kijumn
kijumn

Back to top Go down

Post  The Natural Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:36 pm

I see that the Docotor's Best's serrapeptase, as a best seller at iHerb, has a lot of positive testimonials as well.

The Natural

Back to top Go down

Post  Gibson Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:07 am

JDP--

That's fantastic. I am very interested to hear your take on the the product.

Edony--

Seems like 3 a day in divided doses on an empty stomach would suffice, but of course I have been taking more. Basically, the cleaner you are, the deeper it seems to work (recall the talk of fasting). This basically takes you to that place of healing without the effort of actually requiring the fast (just thinking aloud).

Misrilou--

From what I have read: this is regarded as perhaps the best serrapeptase product out there from sources that seem to place integrity first. Personally, I am not a fan of Doctor's Best (remember their dubious foray into marketing EC); however, if you try the DB product and like it...well then: whatever.

Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:34 am

I will give it a try when i run out of Bromelain. That stuff is good too.

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  Crusher Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:44 am

Have read this:

"...Serrapeptase is 'digesting' the dead tissue..."

What about the idea for topical serrapeptase use?
Any ideas?

Crusher

Back to top Go down

Post  kijumn Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:49 am

update: I've been taking the Sp-Zyme for only a couple days and I can confirm that it's very potent.

I'll update again with more information when I finish the bottle.
kijumn
kijumn

Back to top Go down

Post  edony Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:09 am

Hey Jdp,

do you think it's more potent than the DB serapeptase ? I believe you were taking 10 of those 40000IU capsules
edony
edony

Back to top Go down

Post  LaCie Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:09 am

Are some of you using this topically similar to bromelain or papain?

LaCie

Back to top Go down

Post  kijumn Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:23 am

edony,

Previously I was taking lumbrokinase, nattokinase, serrapeptase, bromelain or bromelain with quercitin.

IME, the Now foods bromelain or bromelain with quercitin had the best cost to benefit ratio.

The Doctor's Best I intially had to take about 15 per day to notice a difference but then lowered it to 10 per day to notice a difference. The Sp-Zyme I can tell a difference with just one.

It's probably going to all come down to how much bang for your buck Sp-Zyme will give me. Right now it's too early to say but I can definitely confirm that's it's very potent.
kijumn
kijumn

Back to top Go down

SP-Zyme... Empty So Gibson..

Post  Jocko59 Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:35 am

Do you feel this product is positively affecting your hair??

Jocko59

Back to top Go down

Post  lund Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:39 am

I am on the 3rd bottle of Doctor's best serrapeptase - no changes for me.

lund

Back to top Go down

Post  edony Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:38 am

jdp710 wrote:.

FWIW, for others that don't know, I've mentioned before but enzymes work very well regarding hair loss but I had to spend $60 per month for the benefits. I dropped them in favor of spending pennies per day on very high dose Iodine/Iodide which seemed to work almost as well but I think most are turned off taking 100's of mg's of Iodine/Iodide.

Jdp,

What were the benefits you experienced while on high doses of enymes (hairwise) ? You're reffering to just handling inflammation?
I remember you mentioning that their use should be continued for 18 months for maximum benefit,that would be possibly "breaking up" any fibrosis and offering regrowth?
Since you quit ,you probably don't have high hopes anymore (??) and you just control inflammation w Lugol's.

Interestingly (you've posted that before too) a reviewer of nattokinase on Iherb mentions " my hair grows better after a week " . well,whatever that means ...
I'm asking cos you have tried the enzymes the longest and at the highest doses ,my short experience w them didn't provide any results ,I'm wondering whether it's worth it anymore.
edony
edony

Back to top Go down

Post  kijumn Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:15 am

edony,

There were two reasons:

1. Like a lot of people, I've had severe financial problems ... it's amazing how people and even family members will lie, cheat and steal just to keep up with their previous spending habits.

2. Instead of spending $60 per month on enzymes and a lot more fighting Lp (a), I found that high dose Iodine 100 mg+ can most likely do the same thing at pennies per day. Not to mention with my low oxalate diet that should immensely ... I have even detoxed more heavy metals, etc. than any other treatment including humifulvate ... oxalates bind and chelate heavy metals, etc. but that's for another post.

So while it would be nice to spend that much money on enzymes, I couldn't help but switch to a more cost effective solution. It's just like how I switched from buying broccomax, I decided to grow my own broccoli sprouts for the cost savings.

By the way, taking apple cider vinegar before a meal will increase enzymes.

Also, apple cider vinegar will increase stomach acid production which is also helpful for me instead of taking Betaine hcl. The reason why I say that is that there was a study done on about 17 people with the majority of "alopecia" sufferers having low stomach acid. Not sure how accurate it would be but it helps me.

Apple cider vinegar would also help regarding aldosteronism which I believe to be very important but need to supplement magnesium ... preferably magnesium chloride at the same time or have magnesium levels high. Aldosteronism is also important due to the uric acid as well which apple cider vinegar or cherries or celery seed extract will help. I posted a study showing uric acid levels elevated in MPB sufferers recently and keep in mind elevated levels of Lp(a) are shown in those with MPB as well. Here is also a good quote

"For calcium build-up to take place in the arteries, the inner arterial surfaces are first roughened by uric acid crystals sticking to them. The uric acid comes from meat-eating, since animal cells contain a high concentration of nucleic acid (DSA and RNA) which break down first into purines and then into uric acid. The next step, which is the breakdown of uric acid into allantsin, which can pass through the kidneys, requires the enzyme uricase. Humans do not have uricase; only carnivorous animals, such as cats, dogs, and omnivorous animals, such as hogs and rats (the scavenger animals) have it. Uric acid passes through the kidneys at a very slow rate, causing it to build up in the blood stream and stick in crystal form to the arteries and veins, and also form stones in the kidneys.

Once the uric acid crystals provide a roughened surface, a combination of calcium salts and cholesterol will stick to it,forming the artherosclerotic plaque that clogs the artery like boiler scale in a wter pipe. In advanced cases, the arterial wall weakens and deteriorates, and calcium deposits reinforce it but make the artery stiff and brittle."

http://www.all-creatures.org/cb/a-calcif.html

I also have a feeling that modified citrus pectin does a decent job for uric acid based on my experience with it last year but the cost to benefit ratio isn't good.

This is also one of my favorite all time quotes as it was only my diet change that correct hyperaldosteronism and I'm sure it's the same for others

Allergy has been proposed as a possible cause but stressing allergens naturally present in food. It is quite conceivable that allergens damage the kidneys' ability to retain potassium.

http://www.ithyroid.com/arthritis_and_potassium.htm

Regarding my results with enzymes, yes, it definitely works but only at high dose or possibly potent enzymes ... crossing my fingers that the Sp-Zyme has a good cost to benefit ratio.

Also, when I initially take "a lot of enzymes" but not at a low dose I can feel a dramatic change in how my hair feels "for the day" I'm taking enzymes. Interestingly, the Natural Factors celery seed extract does the same thing. They are both accomplishing a similiar benefit so to speak but by different mechanisms I believe.

Anyway, that's basically my gauge. The hair on top of your head should feel identical to how it feels on the sides of your head ... the area where you'd never bald. If you have an itch or your hair feels flat, etc. then there is a problem. Scalp pimple like protrusions I've always found to be a good thing.

Sorry for the long winded reply, lol.

hope this helps
kijumn
kijumn

Back to top Go down

Post  edony Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:42 am

JDP- Lol you could post pages without getting anyone bored here ,trust me !

I take 2 TBS ACV w 1/4 tsp baking soda as per Ted's recommendation and to prevent enamel erruption, would that still increase stomach acid if taken before food?

You no longer believe that months of taking high dose enzymes could bring regrowth?
edony
edony

Back to top Go down

Post  edony Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:43 am

For fibrosis that is...
edony
edony

Back to top Go down

Post  xyion1 Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:23 am

Any updates on SP-Zyme? I'm thinking about it out for 2 months.

xyion1

Back to top Go down

Post  j87x Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:04 am

How does SP-zyme compare to ecklonia cava?

j87x

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum