Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Topical Melatonin?
New potent Ecklonia Cava Extract (ECE) product (98% pure) EmptyToday at 5:05 am by Zaphod

» HMI-115: A Prolactin Receptor Antagonistic Antibody
New potent Ecklonia Cava Extract (ECE) product (98% pure) EmptySun May 26, 2024 10:50 am by CausticSymmetry

» oral thrush candida
New potent Ecklonia Cava Extract (ECE) product (98% pure) EmptyFri May 24, 2024 1:02 pm by shaftless

» Does hair follicles taken in hair transplants donor area grow back?
New potent Ecklonia Cava Extract (ECE) product (98% pure) EmptyThu May 23, 2024 10:40 pm by MikeGore

» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
New potent Ecklonia Cava Extract (ECE) product (98% pure) EmptyThu May 23, 2024 10:38 pm by MikeGore

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
New potent Ecklonia Cava Extract (ECE) product (98% pure) EmptyWed May 22, 2024 4:56 am by JtheDreamer

» zombie cells
New potent Ecklonia Cava Extract (ECE) product (98% pure) EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
New potent Ecklonia Cava Extract (ECE) product (98% pure) EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
New potent Ecklonia Cava Extract (ECE) product (98% pure) EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

New potent Ecklonia Cava Extract (ECE) product (98% pure)

3 posters

Go down

New potent Ecklonia Cava Extract (ECE) product (98% pure) Empty New potent Ecklonia Cava Extract (ECE) product (98% pure)

Post  rball87 Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:08 am

My friend is about to market a 98% pure Ecklonia Cava product in capsule form with no starch or sugar fillers.
It's going to be the most potent ECE product on the US market.

His company name is Yafari Inc. The product is called "YAFA CAVA".
It's not on his website yet but it's about to be released in the US in a few weeks.
Feel free to email or call him to get information on the product before it's released.
Mention my name Juan Martinez.......Here is his info:

Tim Dern
CEO of Yafari Inc.
email: info@yafari.com
Business Phone: 630-355-7770

rball87

Back to top Go down

New potent Ecklonia Cava Extract (ECE) product (98% pure) Empty Re: New potent Ecklonia Cava Extract (ECE) product (98% pure)

Post  scottyc33 Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:40 am

http://yafari.com/productsYafari.php

I checked out the site and found this product.

Has anybody heard of this before?

Caralluma Fimbriata

The new "big thing" in health and weight loss products. A cactus type plant used in India for centuries to help control blood sugar levels, curb cravings, and block the activity of several enzymes needed to store fat in the body, thus forcing the fat to burned as fuel.

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

New potent Ecklonia Cava Extract (ECE) product (98% pure) Empty Re: New potent Ecklonia Cava Extract (ECE) product (98% pure)

Post  Misirlou Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:49 am

Sleep I tend to avoid spammers Sleep

Misirlou

Back to top Go down

Post  rball87 Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:40 am

Scottyc33,
That is not the ECE product you found...like I mentioned in my original post, the product is not on his website yet.
The ECE product name is YAFA CAVA.

The CEO Tim Dern just told me that the product will be released on the website for sale next tuesday.

rball87

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down