Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Exosome Theory and Herpes
ACell’s MatriStem MicroMatrix and dermaroller? EmptyToday at 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
ACell’s MatriStem MicroMatrix and dermaroller? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
ACell’s MatriStem MicroMatrix and dermaroller? EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
ACell’s MatriStem MicroMatrix and dermaroller? EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
ACell’s MatriStem MicroMatrix and dermaroller? EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
ACell’s MatriStem MicroMatrix and dermaroller? EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
ACell’s MatriStem MicroMatrix and dermaroller? EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
ACell’s MatriStem MicroMatrix and dermaroller? EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
ACell’s MatriStem MicroMatrix and dermaroller? EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

ACell’s MatriStem MicroMatrix and dermaroller?

4 posters

Go down

ACell’s MatriStem MicroMatrix and dermaroller? Empty ACell’s MatriStem MicroMatrix and dermaroller?

Post  tonyj Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:23 pm

I'm asking because I caught this news item online last night about Acell's FDA approved wound care devices (http://www.bignews.biz/?id=832566&keys=cloning-transplant-restoration-hair). Does any know if the Miatristem MicroMatrix work with the dermaroller to increase hair thickness and possibly increase hair follicles?
tonyj
tonyj

Back to top Go down

ACell’s MatriStem MicroMatrix and dermaroller? Empty Re: ACell’s MatriStem MicroMatrix and dermaroller?

Post  TheFunkyStumpfighter Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:11 pm

I get the impression that more damage would have to be caused than what you can do with a roller (maybe a heavy duty dermabrasion?). I wonder why this stuff could grow new hair on what used to be transplant scars, but is not being used to simply grow hair on the areas receiving donor hair.

In any case, I spent the better part of this afternoon trying to find a source for the stuff, but I think you can only get it if youre a doctor. If I knew a doctor, Id spring for this stuff just based on what it can do for scars.

TheFunkyStumpfighter

Back to top Go down

ACell’s MatriStem MicroMatrix and dermaroller? Empty Re: ACell’s MatriStem MicroMatrix and dermaroller?

Post  TheFunkyStumpfighter Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:15 pm

Edit:: I cant find the powdered version, the sheet version seems pretty well available.

TheFunkyStumpfighter

Back to top Go down

Post  tonyj Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:54 am

Damn, another earthquake. Think it's time to prepare for the big one.

Applying the powder would be easiest way to go, maybe turn it into some type of paste. I don't know how I would apply the sheets with my hair in the way.
tonyj
tonyj

Back to top Go down

Post  tonyj Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:59 am

A bummer for us who wanted to try derma rollers. According to Dr. Hartzig, using a derma roller with Acell on the scalp is like watering the branches of the trees instead of getting to the roots[1]. If you saw the videos on how the therapy was applied, he injects the needle sort of makes a quarter pie movement with the needle under the scalp, the same way steroids are applied to the scalp to patients with alopecia areata. He calls it remodeling the hair follicle and admits he's damaging the hair follicle and allowing it to repair itself with Acell.

1. https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t6110-recent-findings-on-baldness
tonyj
tonyj

Back to top Go down

Post  j87x Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:03 am

So you think you could get your doctor to order this stuff and inject it into your scalp?

j87x

Back to top Go down

Post  j87x Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:57 pm

tonyj wrote:A bummer for us who wanted to try derma rollers. According to Dr. Hartzig, using a derma roller with Acell on the scalp is like watering the branches of the trees instead of getting to the roots[1]. If you saw the videos on how the therapy was applied, he injects the needle sort of makes a quarter pie movement with the needle under the scalp, the same way steroids are applied to the scalp to patients with alopecia areata. He calls it remodeling the hair follicle and admits he's damaging the hair follicle and allowing it to repair itself with Acell.

1. https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t6110-recent-findings-on-baldness

I think he may have been referring to the dermaroller without the micromatrix, just to induce follicle damage. If people are getting results from one injection per year, applying it topically daily with a carrier might work.

j87x

Back to top Go down

Post  magic_gro Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:26 pm

TheFunkyStumpfighter: where do you find the sheet version?
magic_gro
magic_gro

Back to top Go down

Post  magic_gro Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:28 pm

mmm couldn't find it on "google shopping" but i found this: http://hairreplacementsurgeon.com/procedures/acell-matristem-with-prp-platelet-rich-plasma-for-hair-multiplication/
magic_gro
magic_gro

Back to top Go down

Post  magic_gro Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:41 pm

http://www.acellvet.com/toppages/products.php

anyone knows a vet here?
magic_gro
magic_gro

Back to top Go down

Post  j87x Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:14 am

Any idea of the pricing on the powder? Even if I could get my doctor or order me some, it doesn't look very realistic price wise.
http://www.amazon.com/Particles-Micro-Matristem-Micromatrix-6/dp/B005FGKH4S

j87x

Back to top Go down

Post  tonyj Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:43 pm

j87x on Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:14 pm
Any idea of the pricing on the powder? Even if I could get my doctor or order me some, it doesn't look very realistic price wise.
http://www.amazon.com/Particles-Micro-Matristem-Micromatrix-6/dp/B005FGKH4S

Is it any wonder our state of Medical care is so damn expensive.

This Micromatrix 6 is $909 -$1K, the Micromatrix 3 is $600. 6 for 60mg and 3 for 30mg.

So far, the protocol used by Hartzig is to inject into the scalp with one session. I think all of the Acell/PRP patients had one session. It would be interesting to see what multiple sessions would produce like once every 3 months.
tonyj
tonyj

Back to top Go down

Post  tonyj Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:49 pm

magic_gro Today at 1:41 am
http://www.acellvet.com/toppages/products.php

anyone knows a vet here?
Jeeze, I have to go to a vet to get my cornea treated.
tonyj
tonyj

Back to top Go down

Post  magic_gro Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:31 am

tonyj wrote:So far, the protocol used by Hartzig is to inject into the scalp with one session. I think all of the Acell/PRP patients had one session. It would be interesting to see what multiple sessions would produce like once every 3 months.

i haven't even see what the single session produces ^_^
magic_gro
magic_gro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down