Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
SUNBURN FROM LASER HELMET . frequency/dosage EmptyToday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
SUNBURN FROM LASER HELMET . frequency/dosage EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
SUNBURN FROM LASER HELMET . frequency/dosage EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
SUNBURN FROM LASER HELMET . frequency/dosage EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
SUNBURN FROM LASER HELMET . frequency/dosage EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
SUNBURN FROM LASER HELMET . frequency/dosage EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
SUNBURN FROM LASER HELMET . frequency/dosage EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
SUNBURN FROM LASER HELMET . frequency/dosage EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
SUNBURN FROM LASER HELMET . frequency/dosage EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

SUNBURN FROM LASER HELMET . frequency/dosage

+3
Amaranthaceae
huli
europe
7 posters

Go down

SUNBURN FROM LASER HELMET . frequency/dosage Empty SUNBURN FROM LASER HELMET . frequency/dosage

Post  europe Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:49 am

This thread is intended to Laser's helmet experiment users, like for ex Happyman or jdp...

Guys, i started a laser protocol 3X20 min /week with a laser messiah 2 with 300 diodes.

The first 3 months were very very good. Seemed to stop the hairloss, great hair texture, scalp good.
3 to 4 seemes to stabilized.
on the 5th month, ( 5,5 to 6,5) i experienced a good shed, with very dry hair ( i made a post about iode) and with frequently sunburn sensation on the top of the head.
I tapped down the dosage to 15 min, 2 to 3 times a week. Because i sort of feel a warm/sunburn feeling beginning in the 12-13 minutes ( definitly not hot diodes, i know thta, and some other uses experienced that too)

I use french clay ( tappered dow because os the lack of sebum i feel.), mag oil too.

My question is : Due to your experience, what coud be differnet dosage to ease that symptoms ( if this is anormal, perhaps this is due to a normal cycle, but i really doubt it !)

i heard of different dosage/frequency, the normal weekly one beeing :

regular :20 0 20 0 20 0 0
tappered down : 15 0 15 0 15 0 0
or : 15 0 0 15 0 0
or : 10 10 0 10 10 0

I know you too uys know the bio inhibition target, and there forre the minimum to achieve stimulation.

So my goal is to reduce the laser dosage/frequ, suspecting a bad reaction ( perhaps due to other factors like iode, season, diet etc...), WITHOUT being under the 3-5 joules.

So what is your recommendation ?
first decrease the time ? then the frequency in week ? change the 2 together ? make a rest for 1 to 2 weeks ?

Thanks a lot guys, i really looking forwards your help !
europe
europe

Back to top Go down

SUNBURN FROM LASER HELMET . frequency/dosage Empty Re: SUNBURN FROM LASER HELMET . frequency/dosage

Post  huli Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:26 am

Europe,
One other possibility to check is to see if any of your diodes are burning hot. Some of the guys believe that can contribute to that sunburned feeling. It seems strange to me that you reacted well to it for a few months before starting to get that feeling. Perhaps some of your diodes started to go too hot (they are not supposed to heat up) and that is what is causing the change in your reaction to it.

huli

Back to top Go down

SUNBURN FROM LASER HELMET . frequency/dosage Empty Re: SUNBURN FROM LASER HELMET . frequency/dosage

Post  Amaranthaceae Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:30 am

I say less frequency

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  europe Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:42 am

that's right huli, that's the same question i asked myself : why 4-5 months later ?

I checked hot diodes several times, but it appears not beeing the case, no hot diodes after a 20 m session. in fact i know what a hot diode is, my helmet is a 298 helmet. ;-) one diodes were hot in the first begining sessions.
One thing i saw is that as beeing an helmet, with 300 diodes running at the same time, with nearly no hols for the AIR to go out, it's like wearing a hat for 20 minutes, with 300 diods that make warm after few minutes (let say 10 ) . So even with A NORMAL USE / NOT HOT DIODES, it's very hot in here after a 20 m session.
I'm talking here about hotburning sensations on the scalp that last for a day or more...
And i begin to notice that sometime in the 12 min range, sometimes after.

I'm wondering if my first months of good scalp sensation were not due to frequent oil scalp massagings, due to sunny month, where i usually put oils on my scalp etc.... that could have hidden the sunburn sensations ( like a really sunburn from the sun in a way, that we heal with oils ( emu oil, argan, seabuckthorn, coconut, mag oil etc.... )

And perhaps for the last month i use that oil on scalp lessen.

Anyway, i really think the laser is making something after 4-5 months that i didn't before. as i said, i started at the same time a iodine/iodide supplemenations.
stopped iodine. reduced dos/freq . symptome lessened, but stil shedding an have that sunburn each time i'm doing a 15 min / weeks in a row....
europe
europe

Back to top Go down

Post  kijumn Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:25 am

Out of those 3, I'd pick the 3rd one 10 10 0 10 10 0 0

Also, you might have answered your own question ... try adding something like coconut oil, etc. for a conditioner and see how you do.

Also, you can add laser blood irradiation. I'd highly recommend it. Just put two 5 mW 650 nm lasers with the lens cap/focusing lens still in and keep them in your nose for 60+ minutes. I posted two studies yesterday.
kijumn
kijumn

Back to top Go down

Post  hopeful Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:05 am

JDP why do you believe that 10 10 0 10 10 0 would be the most effective.

Are more frequent applications better than few longer ones?

hopeful

Back to top Go down

Post  kijumn Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:57 am

IME, yes, increased frequency beyond 3 days a week works better. I noticed this months ago and made a post about this back in July on another forum.

As far as how long of a treatment time to go with the increased frequency, I'm not sure. It would take a very long time to figure out what works best "for me" but I never had a problem with 20 minutes x 4.

30 minutes x 3 though I noticed while no increased shed, my hair doesn't respond as well.

hope this helps
kijumn
kijumn

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:47 pm

JDP--

What you bring up is a great point. Optimal treatment times for LLLT vary from person-to-person...for all we know, negating or adding a few minutes onto one's typical treatment time may yield significantly better results over the course of a year than if they had maintained that treatment time.

I wouldn't be surprised if more frequent treatment times of 10-12 minutes (as mentioned, 10/0/10/10/0/10/0...etc.) yielded even more positive results for folks.

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  Socceroo Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:33 pm

I know OMG would disagree. He tells all users to stick with 20 mins 3 times a week. Tends to be the best treatment time in his experience.

I went overboard a little while back and started lasering 4 x 40mins per week. I went through an incredible shed which I'm hoping ill recover from.

I'm back on lasering 3 x 18mins per week and am experiencing a slight shed in month 2. I'll let u know how things move along.

Socceroo

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:24 pm

Soccer--

Definitely overstimulation bud. It's OK, it's almost an innate mentality that more is better. The whole "let's ban ephedrine" thing was ridiculous, as the only folks getting affected by it were those that didn't follow directions. For example, if it says take 1 pill, 4 hours apart before the next, people might take 3 pills 4 hours apart before the next 3. If it says to consume water, they may consume barely any liquid.

Hope that things work out this go-around man!

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down