Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Did you people also get a 10$ reward at Iherb? EmptyYesterday at 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Did you people also get a 10$ reward at Iherb? EmptyYesterday at 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Did you people also get a 10$ reward at Iherb? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Did you people also get a 10$ reward at Iherb? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Did you people also get a 10$ reward at Iherb? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Did you people also get a 10$ reward at Iherb? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Did you people also get a 10$ reward at Iherb? EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Did you people also get a 10$ reward at Iherb? EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Did you people also get a 10$ reward at Iherb? EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Did you people also get a 10$ reward at Iherb?

+7
The Natural
scottyc33
CausticSymmetry
Paradox
Gibson
europe
Amaranthaceae
11 posters

Go down

Did you people also get a 10$ reward at Iherb? Empty Did you people also get a 10$ reward at Iherb?

Post  Amaranthaceae Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:01 am

.. That was pretty nice!

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Did you people also get a 10$ reward at Iherb? Empty Re: Did you people also get a 10$ reward at Iherb?

Post  Amaranthaceae Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:02 am

If someone out there want to order from iherb.com you can get a $5 discount on your first order by using this code: YEJ906

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Did you people also get a 10$ reward at Iherb? Empty Re: Did you people also get a 10$ reward at Iherb?

Post  europe Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:33 am

by this way, cpio, you'll get lots of % off on your next orders...

Let's make a thread where everyone here put his personal code....

pyramidal economy.... is this a win to win situation ? let the jury decides....
europe
europe

Back to top Go down

Post  europe Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:52 am

by the way cpio, no offense, everybody 's doing whatever he wants. I'm not making any judgment of any kind.
that was just to make things clear in order that someone know how it works, that's all.

Peace.
europe
europe

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:22 am

Europe, it is not a pyramidical economy as you so fitting put it .. since in such you pay for entrance to the pyramid, not so here you pay for herbs and less, so it is a win-win for all three parties (everyone gets spomething they want)

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  europe Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:49 am

i won't argue cpio, but that is exactly what a pyramidal economy is, everyone gets something, but not the same amount... period for me.

Someone using your coupon is not only having a 5% discount, he gives you a certain % credit for One year, and another for years. that is a pyramidal effect.

clarity.
europe
europe

Back to top Go down

Post  Gibson Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:59 am

This is why I stopped using iherb. I hate their creepy marketing tactics, which perverts my role as customer into salesman, and lack of return policy. With Swansons I can order carelessly, knowing that I can make a return based on my satisfaction with the item--my cupboard is stocked with shit I don't use from iherb--and I don't risk embarassment in an attempt to save a buck.

Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:16 am

I'm a big fan of i-herb but I guess if you guys dont like it you can just stop using it. And dont use my fucking coupon code either LOL Smile

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  europe Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:59 am

IHERB> cpio is one of us now.....

;-)
europe
europe

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:39 am

iherb doesn't use a pyramid. they don't go up past one level of referral. Meaning they won't give whoever I used as my first purchase added credit from people that I refer. They only give direct referral credit. There is a maximum credit % and ends after a certain period of time. If it didn't, people would not only be getting free vitamins for life, they would start making added profit, and iherb would obviously go out of business. In a pyramid the people at the bottom get screwed when the whole thing collapses. Nobody gets screwed on iherb.

Paradox

Back to top Go down

Did you people also get a 10$ reward at Iherb? Empty Iherb.com is the best value for me overall

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:21 am

I've used Iherb.com for years and I have never had a problem with them. One time they shipped me an order directly to a company I was working for. A co-worker had picked it up thinking it was his, later on I informed Iherb that I didn't receive my order, which they prompted shipped me a new one. I discovered shortly later that my original package arrived just fine.

Over all I find they are reliable and since I live in the same state, I receive my orders the next day. I understand that even European orders arrive pretty quick. Value wise they are good and that's why I use them other than the fast service. Also I hate paying for shipping and Iherb is free shipping if you spend a certain amount. For this reason I avoid others, because shipping is something I just hate paying for. Also since I am a "VIP" customer, which practically everyone gets to be pretty quick you save more money than the items are regularly priced for.

I would use Swansons sometimes, but got tired of waiting a long time to get my orders, so I used Iherb.com about 90% of the time at least. I have my friends and family use my code and it doesn't pay all that much, but don't care it helps a tiny bit.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:51 am

cpio wrote:If someone out there want to order from iherb.com you can get a $5 discount on your first order by using this code: YEJ906

If you don't like cpio, feel free to use my code - COT726 Smile

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  The Natural Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:05 pm

I have used iHerb for over five years. I find them to be dependable, well-organized, and fair. Every single item that I have returned (some even months after the three-month deadline), I have received credit for.

In September, I returned two bottles of LEF's curcumin, and they credited me for only one. I informed them of their mistake via email, and was promptly credited for another bottle. No hassles.

Now, Vitacost is another story...

The Natural

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:04 pm

CausticSymmetry, did you get a $10 reward also?

I guess it was only me .. I must be a VIP+

Europe: LOL, onxe you get into their pyramid, you can never check out ; )

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:17 pm

cpio - I haven't received that, and it is okay, because I do some some credits here and there. Basically when friends and family ask for any advice I'll mention the code and it saves them money and sort of acts like a discount for future purchases.

I'm willing to bet that at least 80% of us here have a well above average knowledge on supplements, so if anyone bugs you for info, you can offset some of your purchases a little.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  edony Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:55 am

CS, how do you become a VIP customer? I'm willing to buy some EC but they 've raised its price to $33 ,and i bet i can't pay it $24 anymore .
Anybody having any coupon to save some bucks? I'm not a first time customer of course.
edony
edony

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:24 am

edony - This code will save you $5.00 off HIL335

Iherb automatically makes you a VIP member within a few months usually.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gibson Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:27 am

edony wrote:CS, how do you become a VIP customer? I'm willing to buy some EC but they 've raised its price to $33 ,and i bet i can't pay it $24 anymore .
Anybody having any coupon to save some bucks? I'm not a first time customer of course.

you have to price match with iherb. you pay full price, then you email them and tell them to match the cheaper price--send them a link (swansons has it for 24 bucks).

CS--
your code works for people who aren't first time customers?

TN--
I'm assuming you returned unopened product. The deal breaker for me is their not having a satisfaction guarantee. I return stuff after I try it if I decide I won't use it. This allows me to sample a lot of stuff. The wild cards in my last order which arrived today are celery seed, beef liver, and thymulus. i can send them back postage paid for full refund if I decide not to use them.

Iherb did treat me well, and their service is good, but they can't beat swansons satisfaction guarantee in my book. Also, i don't like the idea of their doing my favors on returns, i want to see the policy in writing, just business, not friendship--they did take back fish oil that i said was rancid.

But the big question is:

Macdonalds or Burger King: fight.

Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:31 am

Gibson - I'm afraid it's for first customers as if you figured.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gibson Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:37 am

oh, i thought for a second you had some extra mojo on your code.

edony isn't a first time iherb customer.

Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post  Gibson Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:41 pm

I forgot to add:

if you do happen to order from swansons, be sure to google their promo codes. this site lists a bunch:

http://www.retailmenot.com/view/swansonvitamins.com

I usually score some extra discount this way.

Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:53 pm

I order from Swanson and Iherb alike, but generally Iherb has the majority of the stuff that I'm looking for.

Recent experience with Iherb...ordered about $22 worth of stuff (mostly NOW Maca), and made the mistake of having them deliver it to my old address. The guys misplaced the box at that address, so I never wound up getting it.

Told them on the phone what happened, and no hassle whatsoever getting a reshipment.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:27 am

I order from both iHerb and swansons. iHerb tends to have a more wide ranging selection but Swanson's beats them on price. Especially for Nutricology products like EC... it is only $24 at swanson's. I usually end up picking up things I can't find at swanson's at iHerb.
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Post  veljanov Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:37 am

Until February 29 discount on first purchase of $ 8
You can use my code AKI631
veljanov
veljanov

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down