Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Finally seeing a ND. What specific tests should I request? EmptyToday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Finally seeing a ND. What specific tests should I request? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Finally seeing a ND. What specific tests should I request? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Finally seeing a ND. What specific tests should I request? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Finally seeing a ND. What specific tests should I request? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Finally seeing a ND. What specific tests should I request? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Finally seeing a ND. What specific tests should I request? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Finally seeing a ND. What specific tests should I request? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Finally seeing a ND. What specific tests should I request? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Finally seeing a ND. What specific tests should I request?

Go down

Finally seeing a ND. What specific tests should I request? Empty Finally seeing a ND. What specific tests should I request?

Post  Paradox Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:39 pm

After years of wanting to see a Naturopathic Dr. I finally have an appointment, and I want to take this opportunity to do the most comprehensive diagnostic testing possible. I don't want to leave out any tests that may be crucial and maybe overlooked. I basically want to be assured in my mind that I have checked for every possible abnormality, so I can place a '100% clean bill of health' stamp on myself.

I obviously want to check: hormones, thyroid, heavy metals, allergies, gluten intolerance, adrenals, ...basically the whole body!

Can someone give me a comprehensive list of tests that I should have done? I don't want to spend thousands of dollars or be over-paranoid, but I'd like to have the comfort of knowing that nothing was missed or overlooked.

I understand that the Dr. is going to have whatever degree of knowledge or skill that they have, and also that they may do initial tests to determine if additional ones are needed. I guess I'm trying to figure out how I can balance my faith in the Dr. with my desire to 'oversee' that they are doing everything thoroughly and correctly. This is a small dilemma considering I am not a Dr. Smile

Thanks

Paradox

Back to top Go down