Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Adenogen like Mag Oil? EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Adenogen like Mag Oil? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Adenogen like Mag Oil? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Adenogen like Mag Oil? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Adenogen like Mag Oil? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Adenogen like Mag Oil? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Adenogen like Mag Oil? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Adenogen like Mag Oil? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Adenogen like Mag Oil? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Adenogen like Mag Oil?

+3
Yanks
Misirlou
DM5
7 posters

Go down

Adenogen like Mag Oil? Empty Adenogen like Mag Oil?

Post  DM5 Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:08 pm

Have you guys heard of the new Japanese topical Adenogen. It seems to be a Minox alternative. Heard some people over on HLH with some good results. I wonder if using Topical Mag Oil would give the same effect since it works by stimulating Adenosine?

"An ultra-intensive, fully reinvigorating treatment for men's hair. Massage this energizing lotion into the scalp to restore hair's natural vitality, thick look and healthy sheen. Formulated with Adenosine, an exceptional Shiseido-exclusive scalp energizer. Gives hair a fuller appearance by enhancing the vitality of roots and keeping the scalp clean. Massaging Adenogen into the scalp improves the scalp's microcirculation and can help enhance oxygen delivery to roots. Feels refreshing and non-sticky upon application."
DM5
DM5

Back to top Go down

Adenogen like Mag Oil? Empty Re: Adenogen like Mag Oil?

Post  Misirlou Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:34 pm

Adenogen has been along for some years now. Isn't the price is a bit juicy compared to mag-oil? It will probably help a bit.

Misirlou

Back to top Go down

Post  DM5 Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:32 am

Yeah the price is about $70 a month. Just wondering if Mag Oil does the same thing?
DM5
DM5

Back to top Go down

Post  DM5 Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:05 pm

"Increasing beta catenin is important for the formation of new follicles, it is one of the ways PS1 works. One way of upregulating beta catenin is through the activation of Phosphatidylinositol-3-Kinase (PI-3k) which in turn inhibits Glycogen Synthase Kinase 3 beta (GSK3b). Adenosine activates the PI-3k pathway."

Might mag oil do the same, albeit at a less expensive price?
DM5
DM5

Back to top Go down

Post  DM5 Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:24 am

Guess what I am trying to say is. I am dropping minoxidil due to many reasons and have heard the horror stories. I think this may work through a different means to acheive the same ends. Does anybody know or has had success regrowing hair with Mag Oil? Has anyone come off minoxidil and found something to take its place or help hold on to what is there? I bought some Potassium Chloride tablets, but don't know if it will help...... Adenogen is said to be as effective as Minox. I would rather use Mag Oil if it does the same.
DM5
DM5

Back to top Go down

Post  Yanks Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:40 pm

Hey DMS, I'm in the same situation you were concerning minox. I want to replace it with something, but am afraid of the shed I might encounter. Gibson told me about Adenogen and he claims it works well. Did you drop minox? did you have success with anything used in place of it?
Yanks
Yanks

Back to top Go down

Post  squeegee Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:39 am

What about something internally like PEAK atp or Coenzyme-A???

http://www.peakatp.com/research.php
http://www.coenzyme-a.com/coenzymea.html

squeegee

Back to top Go down

Post  magic_gro Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:12 pm

magic_gro
magic_gro

Back to top Go down

Post  valderama Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:02 pm

hey dm5,

i gave up minoxidil 10- 12 months ago and so far have no shed at all. In fact over that period i have had the most consistent reduction in hair fall i have managed to achieve, i would say its been down to normal. I replaced minoxidil with a combination of azelaic acid and garlic juice. At some point i started magoil 2 to 3 days a week. I have been exeprimenting and refining my regimen over the last year. I have also cut out gluten and drink quite a lot of black tea. I have had some clear but modest regrowth. Recently i starting using mag oil every day and i was going to hold back on reporting this but i seem to have had an improvement. I was going to ask the forum if you can overdo magoil. I should say i still use propecia. Anyway i m keeping my regimen the way it is and hoping for some more improvement, i m hoping a year of keeping hair loss down will show some more improvement as the hairs go through their natural cycles. I used minoxidil of varying types and strengths for about 10 years.

valderama

Back to top Go down

Post  Gibson Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:35 am

squeegee wrote:What about something internally like PEAK atp or Coenzyme-A???

http://www.peakatp.com/research.php
http://www.coenzyme-a.com/coenzymea.html

I used coenzyme-a long time ago. It's pricey. I think it's a pretty far stretch if you are looking for it to impact your hair.

For the price I would pick up a bottle of adenogen, which I think is a great topical and closest to minox. Also keto foam seems promising. It seems like it was designed for scalp use and is very hair friendly cosmetically. For shampoo, this stuff reminds my of thymuskin treatment because of the castor oil, but is way cheaper--so you get the cosmetic benefit at a tenth the price:

http://www.amazon.com/Thomas-Formula-88-Scalp-Cleanser/dp/B0000YV6FO

Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post  DM5 Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:21 am

Valderma,

I quit minox a year ago after 10 years using it and had an absolutely devastating shed. I went from a NW 2 to a 3 pretty quickly. That's amazing you kept all your hair. I never ended up buying this Adenogen. And I do use mag oil daily and I actually eat raw garlic daily as well. I never heard of using the juice on your head. Pretty novel.

Gibson,

The only reason I don't use Keto anymore is cause of the SLS in the shampoo. I have gone completely toxic free and organic as much as possible. Other things to maybe concerned about Keto are its effects on the liver if too much reaches the bloodstream. But, they may be a non-issue.
DM5
DM5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down