Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Q for CS and any others about minox EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Q for CS and any others about minox EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Q for CS and any others about minox EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Q for CS and any others about minox EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Q for CS and any others about minox EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Q for CS and any others about minox EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Q for CS and any others about minox EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Q for CS and any others about minox EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Q for CS and any others about minox EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Q for CS and any others about minox

3 posters

Go down

Q for CS and any others about minox Empty Q for CS and any others about minox

Post  lookalike Tue Nov 15, 2022 2:15 am

I had an fue transplant in 2018. Following the procedure the office that did the procedure had me use a proprietary topical spray they make at their lab: 4 sprays in morning, 4 at night. I followed that protocol and over the next 6-8 months I got amazing results. My hairline was restored and my hair was very thick and full in a way I hadnt seen since I was young. Over time however I noticed changes in my face. My eyes were looking hollow, deep wrinkles around them when I smiled. Also my mouth lips and cheeks all seemed to sink. I went from looking very young for my age to looking old.
I looked into what was in the spray and turns out it was .01% Fin and 8% minox. I didnt realize I was using those when I sprayed the topical. I also developed sexual sides: No more morning wood, feeling "disconnect" from my genitals, low libido etc. I decided to stop the topicals. My face never improved but some of the sexual sides decreased. The problem is that my hair shed like crazy. Since then I have gone back on the topical for a time but Im reading very bad things about those 2 drugs and Id really like to stop using them. I have had no success with any natural treatments despite trying them all and living a very healthy lifestyle and eating a healthy diet. I take a lot of vitamins and supps as well. The problem is if I stop using the fin and minox, I will lose all my hair except for the transplanted hair up front.
My question is, if you were me would you just stop everything all together and accept the fact I will lose all my hair or is there some way to taper off and transition to some other less damaging treatment? Also, is there anything I can do to bring collagen back to my face?
Thank you very much.
L

lookalike

Back to top Go down

Q for CS and any others about minox Empty Re: Q for CS and any others about minox

Post  shaftless Tue Nov 15, 2022 3:40 am

8% minox is pretty high. Can you dilute it with something?

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Q for CS and any others about minox Empty Re: Q for CS and any others about minox

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:25 am

lookalike wrote:I had an fue transplant in 2018. Following the procedure the office that did the procedure had me use a proprietary topical spray they make at their lab: 4 sprays in morning, 4 at night. I followed that protocol and over the next 6-8 months I got amazing results. My hairline was restored and my hair was very thick and full in a way I hadnt seen since I was young. Over time however I noticed changes in my face. My eyes were looking hollow, deep wrinkles around them when I smiled. Also my mouth lips and cheeks all seemed to sink. I went from looking very young for my age to looking old.
I looked into what was in the spray and turns out it was .01% Fin and 8% minox. I didnt realize I was using those when I sprayed the topical. I also developed sexual sides: No more morning wood, feeling "disconnect" from my genitals, low libido etc. I decided to stop the topicals. My face never improved but some of the sexual sides decreased. The problem is that my hair shed like crazy. Since then I have gone back on the topical for a time but Im reading very bad things about those 2 drugs and Id really like to stop using them. I have had no success with any natural treatments despite trying them all and living a very healthy lifestyle and eating a healthy diet. I take a lot of vitamins and supps as well. The problem is if I stop using the fin and minox,  I will lose all my hair except for the transplanted hair up front.
My question is, if you were me would you just stop everything all together and accept the fact I will lose all my hair or is there some way to taper off and transition to some other less damaging treatment? Also, is there anything I can do to bring collagen back to my face?
Thank you very much.
L

To make a short explanation shorter, to uncover this type of issue to ascertain how to reverse it requires a deep dive into medical history and dozens of other variables.

Making a short story longer...

There's usually a reason for everything, however very few things are cut and dry. People tend to think in reductive terms. For over a decade, I've done hundreds of interviews on hair loss, instead of just other conditions. So one of the things that have become clear, is that not every person or reasons for their hair suffering from a poison can be ameliorated in the same fashion.

It requires quite a bit of detective work, as all different glandular systems, symptoms, etc can give clues on why drug "X" despite doing some potentially helpful things are not improving the situation.

That said, there is a recent thread on "Chinese Wax" that might help solve this problem, but it will not deal with the systemic effects.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  lookalike Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:47 pm

shaftless wrote:8% minox is pretty high. Can you dilute it with something?
I've been using a 5% version and its still having same effect.

lookalike

Back to top Go down

Post  lookalike Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:48 pm

CausticSymmetry wrote:
lookalike wrote:I had an fue transplant in 2018. Following the procedure the office that did the procedure had me use a proprietary topical spray they make at their lab: 4 sprays in morning, 4 at night. I followed that protocol and over the next 6-8 months I got amazing results. My hairline was restored and my hair was very thick and full in a way I hadnt seen since I was young. Over time however I noticed changes in my face. My eyes were looking hollow, deep wrinkles around them when I smiled. Also my mouth lips and cheeks all seemed to sink. I went from looking very young for my age to looking old.
I looked into what was in the spray and turns out it was .01% Fin and 8% minox. I didnt realize I was using those when I sprayed the topical. I also developed sexual sides: No more morning wood, feeling "disconnect" from my genitals, low libido etc. I decided to stop the topicals. My face never improved but some of the sexual sides decreased. The problem is that my hair shed like crazy. Since then I have gone back on the topical for a time but Im reading very bad things about those 2 drugs and Id really like to stop using them. I have had no success with any natural treatments despite trying them all and living a very healthy lifestyle and eating a healthy diet. I take a lot of vitamins and supps as well. The problem is if I stop using the fin and minox,  I will lose all my hair except for the transplanted hair up front.
Thank you very much.
L

To make a short explanation shorter, to uncover this type of issue to ascertain how to reverse it requires a deep dive into medical history and dozens of other variables.

Making a short story longer...

There's usually a reason for everything, however very few things are cut and dry. People tend to think in reductive terms. For over a decade, I've done hundreds of interviews on hair loss, instead of just other conditions. So one of the things that have become clear, is that not every person or reasons for their hair suffering from a poison can be ameliorated in the same fashion.

It requires quite a bit of detective work, as all different glandular systems, symptoms, etc can give clues on why drug "X" despite doing some potentially helpful things are not improving the situation.

That said, there is a recent thread on "Chinese Wax" that might help solve this problem, but it will not deal with the systemic effects.

Thank you for that info. Is it possible to buy the Chinese / White Wax anywhere or can we only get policosanol here in the US? Thanks

lookalike

CausticSymmetry likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Nov 16, 2022 6:29 pm

Yes, exactly.

Something like this:

https://purebulk.com/products/octacosanol-30-policosanol-99?variant=14294834446385

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  lookalike Mon Nov 21, 2022 4:30 pm

CausticSymmetry wrote:Yes, exactly.

Something like this:

https://purebulk.com/products/octacosanol-30-policosanol-99?variant=14294834446385

Thanks very much CS

lookalike

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down