Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Tips for healing donor scar? My transplant experience. EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Tips for healing donor scar? My transplant experience. EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Tips for healing donor scar? My transplant experience. EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Tips for healing donor scar? My transplant experience. EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Tips for healing donor scar? My transplant experience. EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Tips for healing donor scar? My transplant experience. EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Tips for healing donor scar? My transplant experience. EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Tips for healing donor scar? My transplant experience. EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Tips for healing donor scar? My transplant experience. EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Tips for healing donor scar? My transplant experience.

Go down

Tips for healing donor scar? My transplant experience. Empty Tips for healing donor scar? My transplant experience.

Post  moj Thu Nov 10, 2022 2:10 am

I just had my procedure done on 11/7/2022.

I been wanting this for so long!

Was a very pleasant experience. I was quoted for 2000-3000 grafts. cost was 15k.

My donor area was so thick and dense and i had very good elasticity on my scalp.

My surgeon was able to get many extra grafts from my FUT surgery.

In the end I ended up with 6000 grafts. I was very pleased and much more happy when they made no adjustment on the price whatsoever for doing an additional 3000 grafts! LUCKY ME.

I still have a fair size balding area on the crown. They could only fix so much with 1 surgery.

My doctor was in favor of me doing additional treatment options. I got a prescription for Fin and oral Minoxidil.

I haven't used Minoxidil ever. I did try Fin over the summer. I had no side effects that i noticed and stopped because i was looking for cheaper prices & just never got around to getting a new pharmacy. I did 3 months on it i noticed nothing really no shed i noticed, no side effects no regrowth in such a short time.

I am taking CS vitamins regime. As regularly as i can. I had a consultation about 2 years ago at the clinic. The guy suggested i get on Fin back then and i declined knowing what CS thinks about it (i been on here for quite awhile). Anyway he showed me the 2 year difference in my hair photo's and i was kind of utterly shocked at how much i lost in 2 years. I thought it was very minimal & it was not. But that's all way off topic.

I was looking for some tips to help heal my donor scar. I can actually feel my scalp so much more tight. I mean of course i just had the surgery. I had such a good donor area he said i could easily do another FUT procedure. So i'd sure like to heal my scar up. I thought maybe even My Mito light (low level red light might help) But i still have my suture in so i'm only going to heal so much at this point. I'd post a pic of my surgery if i could figure out how.

moj

Back to top Go down