Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
cryogenics and immortality EmptyYesterday at 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
cryogenics and immortality EmptyYesterday at 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
cryogenics and immortality EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
cryogenics and immortality EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
cryogenics and immortality EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
cryogenics and immortality EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
cryogenics and immortality EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
cryogenics and immortality EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
cryogenics and immortality EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

cryogenics and immortality

4 posters

Go down

cryogenics and immortality Empty cryogenics and immortality

Post  shaftless Thu Jun 16, 2022 2:24 pm

If you could afford it would you freeze your body before old age takes you in the hopes that 100's of years from now they have achieved immortality? Would it be worth it? Would you wake up rich or poor? All your savings acquiring all that interest in the bank over the years. But how much would you owe in back-taxes? People have already froze themselves by these cryogenics companies. And what kind of world would you be waking up to? Even if I could afford it I probably wouldn't do it. I could use the rest.

shaftless

CausticSymmetry likes this post

Back to top Go down

cryogenics and immortality Empty Re: cryogenics and immortality

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:20 am

shaftless wrote:If you could afford it would you freeze your body before old age takes you in the hopes that 100's of years from now they have achieved immortality? Would it be worth it? Would you wake up rich or poor? All your savings acquiring all that interest in the bank over the years. But how much would you owe in back-taxes? People have already froze themselves by these cryogenics companies. And what kind of world would you be waking up to? Even if I could afford it I probably wouldn't do it. I could use the rest.

Having researched the human body for many decades, the answer for me is easy. "no way"

My reasoning?

I have zero faith or trust that they will succeed, let alone successfully thaw out a human body, let alone succeed on life extension.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Live forever likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Live forever Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:05 pm

shaftless wrote:If you could afford it would you freeze your body before old age takes you in the hopes that 100's of years from now they have achieved immortality? Would it be worth it? Would you wake up rich or poor? All your savings acquiring all that interest in the bank over the years. But how much would you owe in back-taxes? People have already froze themselves by these cryogenics companies. And what kind of world would you be waking up to? Even if I could afford it I probably wouldn't do it. I could use the rest.

No.

Who says there is no life beyond this life anyway? Smile
Live forever
Live forever

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:07 am

Well if the thought of freezing yourself sends chills up your spine then there might be another way. A japanese researcher in california has come up with the "yakamanka factor" where he messed around with proteins in mice brains and was able to make some brain cells revert to a younger stage. Unfortunately there also seems to be a risk of cancer since, if I'm not mistaken, it also uses gene manipulation. At least it's a start.

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlas Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:31 am

I now a lot of people with a lot of money. None of them gets "superior" medical treatments. They get the same shitty mainstream recommendations and treatments as everbody else (although they are always able see the "top" experts because of money/connections). Of course there are some exceptions as always. The only difference I sometimes see is that they buy more high quality food. Most of them don't take any supplements.

Therefore I also think that most "experts" in the field of medicine/longevity just talk shit like all the others. No Cryogenics for me.
Atlas
Atlas

CausticSymmetry and Live forever like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down