Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Myth of Transmission & Contagion  EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Myth of Transmission & Contagion  EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Myth of Transmission & Contagion  EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Myth of Transmission & Contagion  EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Myth of Transmission & Contagion  EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Myth of Transmission & Contagion  EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Myth of Transmission & Contagion  EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Myth of Transmission & Contagion  EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Myth of Transmission & Contagion  EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Myth of Transmission & Contagion

3 posters

Go down

Myth of Transmission & Contagion  Empty Myth of Transmission & Contagion

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Feb 26, 2022 3:49 am

Exposing the lies of Germ Theory and virology using their own sources

https://viroliegy.com/2021/10/04/the-infectious-myth-busted-part-2-how-are-viruses-transmitted-they-dont-know/

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Myth of Transmission & Contagion  Empty Re: Myth of Transmission & Contagion

Post  shaftless Sun Feb 27, 2022 2:32 am

It seems like a lot of this depends on the interpretation of the data. BUT!!!....if they all share something in common then there's some kind of proof that ties everything together. For example, outbreaks. You can have an outbreak of food poisoning where people who all visited a certain restaurant around the same time all got sick...especially if the ate the same infected food. That's the link of transmission.

In wuhan, a lot of people who visited that particular wet market came down with sars. They even found sars dna at the market as well. It has happened over and over again here in north america where sick people visited places like gyms or churches and a cluster of people, who were also there at the same time, later came down with it too. It's like pieces of a jigsaw puzzle fitting together. One can only conclude that there was some kind of transmission thru close contact.

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sun Feb 27, 2022 6:26 am

The issue here is the media presents everything in an epidemiological manner, which is never proof. Instead, it is only used to form a hypothesis to further examine if "a thing" causes something to happen or not.

Epidemiology is the reason why everyone is consistently misinformed on diets and other health concerns, because the data presented is completely speculative and never proven.

The why of epidemiology being promoted probably has to do with pharmaceutical cartel finding it the easiest to
convey propaganda.

Food poisoning is extremely common, but calling it contagion is like saying radiation is contagion. It appears like contagion, but isn't.

Yawning appears to be contagious, laughing appears to be contagious, and menstrual cycle syncing appears to be contagious.

Beyond that, there's not a lot that is understood.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

thissucks and Live forever like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Sun Feb 27, 2022 2:20 pm

I wasn't really referring to food poisoning as a contagion. I was just drawing similarities. Poisoned food at a particular restaurant is the source and anybody who comes in contact with it by eating it would get sick. Same as for a viral outbreak. A sick person with the flu at a particular place like a gym or church is the source and anyone who comes close enuff to this person may breathe in the virus and get sick. Very similar in a way. I don't know how else to explain how a bunch of people who were otherwise healthy come down with flu symptoms right after visiting the same place and roughly at the same time where there was close contact with people.

Instead of a virus, let's say that a bunch of people came down with asbestos poisoning and it was learned that they all attended a church service in an old church where there was renovations going on and then later found out that asbestos fibres were detected in the air. There's a common source of contamination that can't be found anywhere else. That sort of thing.

shaftless

CausticSymmetry and Live forever like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sun Feb 27, 2022 3:04 pm

shaftless wrote:I wasn't really referring to food poisoning as a contagion. I was just drawing similarities. Poisoned food at a particular restaurant is the source and anybody who comes in contact with it by eating it would get sick. Same as for a viral outbreak. A sick person with the flu at a particular place like a gym or church is the source and anyone who comes close enuff to this person may breathe in the virus and get sick. Very similar in a way. I don't know how else to explain how a bunch of people who were otherwise healthy come down with flu symptoms right after visiting the same place and roughly at the same time where there was close contact with people.

Instead of a virus, let's say that a bunch of people came down with asbestos poisoning and it was learned that they all attended a church service in an old church where there was renovations going on and then later found out that asbestos fibres were detected in the air. There's a common source of contamination that can't be found anywhere else. That sort of thing.

This a subject that probably deserves more attention, because some of the virus skeptic front runners haven't really dug deep enough. With all fairness to Andrew Kaufman, he has a good point, which is why should virus skeptics be burdened with also proving the cause, as disproving anything is nearly impossible.  However, the burden should be to prove that viruses exist, but that evidence does not exist based on the scientific method.

I've been a virus skeptic about as far as 2008. Since then I've had a lot more time to figure some of this stuff out.
Dr. Stefan Lanka and the author of "Goodbye Germ Theory" - Dr William P. Trebing apparently have been at this a lot longer, probably the late 90's.

Smallpox is caused from fecal matter contamination. In fact, in most cases, poisoning is the central cause of all alleged contagion. Radiation poisoning could be a local effect.

Contaminated water is extremely common cause of illness. If the CDC really were to protect, their focus would be on these issues, not promoting toxic needle injections.

Barometric pressure increases the waste concentration that the body's elimination systems accumulate. So when we experience a change in weather, that can bring on an increase probability of multiple people getting sick at similar times.

Another example, the Center for Disease Creation 'kindly' warned us last year, that we were expected outbreak of polio-like disease Acute Flaccid Myelitis (AFM) in the next four months. How would they know that? The Polio-Quackine being the cause.

Influenza epidemics peak mysteriously at the same time of year throughout the United States, 4 to 6 weeks after January 1. It is not known what creates these elevations, but they may be due to delayed reporting following the Christmas and New Years holidays. That stated, vitamin D "winter" is correlated with the flu.

Also, eating in abundance typically causes illness. Some cultures regularly practice fasting to avert illness.

Getting the flu is very related to the holidays, but they have nothing to do with viruses. We all know what happens around the holidays. Eating comfort foods and alcohol-mass quantities, etc. Stress and more stress.

Many people get sick taking OTC drugs and of course prescriptions Rx.

I could spend hours listing the causes of many of "viral diseases" but there's also a book called
"What_Really_Makes_You_Ill_Why_Everything_You_Thought_You_Knew_About Disease is wrong"

Last edited by CausticSymmetry on Sun Feb 27, 2022 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

thissucks, shaftless and Live forever like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Sun Feb 27, 2022 3:45 pm

You're right about the weather being a factor. I googled "air quality during the winter" and came up with this....

"Cold air is denser and moves slower than warm air. This density means that cold air traps the pollution but also doesn't whisk it away. Air pollution in winter remains in place for much longer and therefore is breathed in at a higher rate than during the summer."

I'd never think that would be possible cuz cold air always feels fresher and cleaner. But the physics makes sense. I know medical people who claim that dementia people act more irrationally during full moons or supermoons when the moon is closer to the earth. We all know how the moon's gravitation affects ocean tides so it might have an affect on us as well becuz of our water content. But it's not something easily confirmed thru scientific testing. Mysteries abound!

Still, when something on a huge global scale appears to be happening at the same time...with different weather, environmental and social conditions...and that lasts for a prolonged period of time...like this p(l)andemic...then something more "concentrated and shared" might seem to be the culprit.

shaftless

thissucks likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sun Feb 27, 2022 6:24 pm

Something I forgot to point out, is the psychosomatic or the nocebo effect, which is said to occur when negative expectations will evoke a more negative effect than it otherwise. FEAR = False Expectations Appearing to be Real.

I didn't exhibit any fear, since I was already frustrated with the fake swing flu (H1N1), Ebola and Zika scams.

We also know by way of funeral homes and life insurance companies that no extraordinary deaths occurred in 2020.
However, deaths definitely increased in 2021 (bio-weapon).

Short video released last year: 25 QUESTIONS

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ddyFpJT7Zi4z/

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

TheOne and thissucks like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Live forever Wed Mar 02, 2022 11:15 pm

CausticSymmetry wrote:
shaftless wrote:I wasn't really referring to food poisoning as a contagion. I was just drawing similarities. Poisoned food at a particular restaurant is the source and anybody who comes in contact with it by eating it would get sick. Same as for a viral outbreak. A sick person with the flu at a particular place like a gym or church is the source and anyone who comes close enuff to this person may breathe in the virus and get sick. Very similar in a way. I don't know how else to explain how a bunch of people who were otherwise healthy come down with flu symptoms right after visiting the same place and roughly at the same time where there was close contact with people.

This a subject that probably deserves more attention, because some of the virus skeptic front runners haven't really dug deep enough. With all fairness to Andrew Kaufman, he has a good point, which is why should virus skeptics be burdened with also proving the cause, as disproving anything is nearly impossible.  However, the burden should be to prove that viruses exist, but that evidence does not exist based on the scientific method.

I've been a virus skeptic about as far as 2008. Since then I've had a lot more time to figure some of this stuff out.
Dr. Stefan Lanka and the author of "Goodbye Germ Theory" - Dr William P. Trebing apparently have been at this a lot longer, probably the late 90's.

Smallpox is caused from fecal matter contamination. In fact, in most cases, poisoning is the central cause of all alleged contagion. Radiation poisoning could be a local effect.

Contaminated water is extremely common cause of illness. If the CDC really were to protect, their focus would be on these issues, not promoting toxic needle injections.

Barometric pressure increases the waste concentration that the body's elimination systems accumulate. So when we experience a change in weather, that can bring on an increase probability of multiple people getting sick at similar times.

Another example, the Center for Disease Creation 'kindly' warned us last year, that we were expected outbreak of polio-like disease Acute Flaccid Myelitis (AFM) in the next four months. How would they know that? The Polio-Quackine being the cause.

Influenza epidemics peak mysteriously at the same time of year throughout the United States, 4 to 6 weeks after January 1. It is not known what creates these elevations, but they may be due to delayed reporting following the Christmas and New Years holidays. That stated, vitamin D "winter" is correlated with the flu.

Also, eating in abundance typically causes illness. Some cultures regularly practice fasting to avert illness.

Getting the flu is very related to the holidays, but they have nothing to do with viruses. We all know what happens around the holidays. Eating comfort foods and alcohol-mass quantities, etc. Stress and more stress.

Many people get sick taking OTC drugs and of course prescriptions Rx.

I could spend hours listing the causes of many of "viral diseases" but there's also a book called
"What_Really_Makes_You_Ill_Why_Everything_You_Thought_You_Knew_About Disease is wrong"

I like the barometric pressure line of thinking, combine with a toxic body and voilà!
Live forever
Live forever

thissucks likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down