Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Banning NAC (N-acetyl-cysteine) EmptyToday at 11:16 am by CausticSymmetry

» zombie cells
Banning NAC (N-acetyl-cysteine) EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Banning NAC (N-acetyl-cysteine) EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Banning NAC (N-acetyl-cysteine) EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Banning NAC (N-acetyl-cysteine) EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Banning NAC (N-acetyl-cysteine) EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Banning NAC (N-acetyl-cysteine) EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Banning NAC (N-acetyl-cysteine) EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Banning NAC (N-acetyl-cysteine) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Banning NAC (N-acetyl-cysteine)

3 posters

Go down

Banning NAC (N-acetyl-cysteine) Empty Banning NAC (N-acetyl-cysteine)

Post  Serge Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:53 am

SonofOdin brought this up. It sounded so crazy I couldn't believe it, but apparently Amazon has removed all NAC supplements and the FDA is attempting to flat out ban it.

I never paid much attention to NAC until Immortal Hair suggested it could be a good buffer to v@ccine/Covid symptoms. It's just crazy to me that this is something the FDA would have time to focus on DURING A PANDEMIC. Have there been any negative side effects ever?

From looking around it appears you can still by it on certain websites, but who knows for how long. Man, the evils and trickery of our modern society never fail to horrify me.

Serge

Back to top Go down

Banning NAC (N-acetyl-cysteine) Empty Re: Banning NAC (N-acetyl-cysteine)

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:11 am

Serge wrote:SonofOdin brought this up. It sounded so crazy I couldn't believe it, but apparently Amazon has removed all NAC supplements and the FDA is attempting to flat out ban it.

I never paid much attention to NAC until Immortal Hair suggested it could be a good buffer to v@ccine/Covid symptoms. It's just crazy to me that this is something the FDA would have time to focus on DURING A PANDEMIC. Have there been any negative side effects ever?

From looking around it appears you can still by it on certain websites, but who knows for how long. Man, the evils and trickery of our modern society never fail to horrify me.

As far as I am aware, only Amazon. Amazon placates to big tech, and they have a record of this.

A scoundrel of the US senate wrote to Jeff Bezos a few years ago, requesting that Amazon remove books that deal with vaccine skepticism. They honored his wish. The last few years Amazon has participated in digital book burning, basically censoring scientifically based works.

On top of that, the FDA (Federal Death Administration/Fraud Deceit Administration) is living up to their nick names.

http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/ct/58909596:W8rx8sHNw:m:1:2339263431:87AE4297C458D70A91552917D48D800D:r

We're living in a communistic parallel.

Let's see what's been going on so far:

Saul David Alinsky's Rules for Radicals seems to be working. It was the extreme left's attempt
to take over, what was at the time, a right-wing dominant society.

1. “Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have.” Power is derived from 2 main sources – money and people. “Have-Nots” must build power from flesh and blood.
2. “Never go outside the expertise of your people.” It results in confusion, fear and retreat. Feeling secure adds to the backbone of anyone.
3. “Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy.” Look for ways to increase insecurity, anxiety and uncertainty.
4. “Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.” If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters. You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules.
5. “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions.
6. “A good tactic is one your people enjoy.” They’ll keep doing it without urging and come back to do more. They’re doing their thing, and will even suggest better ones.
7. “A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag.” Don’t become old news.
8. “Keep the pressure on. Never let up.” Keep trying new things to keep the opposition off balance. As the opposition masters one approach, hit them from the flank with something new.
9. “The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.” Imagination and ego can dream up many more consequences than any activist.
10. “The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition.” It is this unceasing pressure that results in the reactions from the opposition that are essential for the success of the campaign.
11. “If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive.” Violence from the other side can win the public to your side because the public sympathizes with the underdog.
12. “The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.” Never let the enemy score points because you’re caught without a solution to the problem.
13. “Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Serge, thissucks and SonofOdin like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  SonofOdin Fri Oct 08, 2021 5:37 pm

My concern is that this attempted ban of NAC is just the beginning. It's derived from the natural amino acid L-cysteine, so in my view this is more of a supplement than a prescription drug.. Could they not start doing the same thing with things like Vitamin K2? I think the fact they have, as Serge pointed out, chose to single out this supplement in the midst of a pandemic is very telling. I think perhaps whatever the vaccine is intended to do, is interfered by the use of NAC. At least I hope this is the case. I finally received a 90 day supply, I chose to get some from Dr Mercola, but they held my package at the warehouse for over a week for some reason. I started to get suspicious and wondered if it would ever deliver or if my package had been flagged for some reason. It ended up arriving normally, and I couldn't see any signs that it had been opened or messed with.

#13 in the list you posted CS seems to be happening a lot. All I see now are character assassinations and cheap shots and low blows at an individual person's integrity. This whole disinformation dozen thing where the president singles out a handful of citizens as purveyor's of misinformation is a perfect example.

SonofOdin
SonofOdin

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:35 am

Biocompatible N-acetyl cysteine reduces graphene oxide and persists at the surface as a green radical scavenger

https://pubs.rsc.org/en/content/articlelanding/2019/CC/C9CC00429G

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Serge likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down