Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Be careful EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Be careful EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Be careful EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Be careful EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Be careful EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Be careful EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Be careful EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Be careful EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Be careful EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Be careful

+3
CausticSymmetry
Atlas
shaftless
7 posters

Go down

Be careful Empty Be careful

Post  shaftless Sun Sep 05, 2021 3:37 am

I know you guys don't believe but it doesn't hurt to be cautious and keep social distancing and wear masks. There's a couple new variants from the UK and africa that appear to have mutated so much that the vaccines may not recognize it. The health board here in the great white north will release more info next week. I'm pessimistic. I'm gonna have to hide under a rock longer than I thought. Some people say that this virus will be with us like the other flu ones that keep mutating every year but it could be more deadlier. Let's hope not. WEAR THAT MASK!!!

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Be careful Empty Re: Be careful

Post  Atlas Sun Sep 05, 2021 5:44 am

As a Chiropractor I wear a mask every day - NOT. And of course I am not vaccinated.

I really see a lot of different people. I think in the last 12 months only five of my patients told me they had "it" (they are all overweight, some are insulin resistant and their system is in a serious state of chronic inflammation).

I think in the last four weeks I saw at least five patients with serious side effects from the vax.

No money in the world will convince me to take the jab. I don't do any "distancing" which is impossible in my job and I rarely get sick.

Last edited by Atlas on Sun Sep 05, 2021 5:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Atlas
Atlas

CausticSymmetry, thissucks, MikeGore and Live forever like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Sun Sep 05, 2021 5:51 am

I'm not vaccinated for health reasons but I always wear a mask when out and about. If anything it stops breathing in polluted air.

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlas Sun Sep 05, 2021 5:55 am

I am more concerned with the dangerous constituents of the masks. In Bavaria/Germany we have to wear ffp2 masks which is crazy (plastics, contaminants, toxic chemicals).
Atlas
Atlas

MikeGore likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:15 am

shaftless wrote:I'm not vaccinated for health reasons but I always wear a mask when out and about. If anything it stops breathing in polluted air.

I have no clue why anyone believes in the masks even for a second.

A particle size on the quantum level of small will not be filtered through a mask. Viruses do not exist anyway.
They've never been once found in human or animal tissue outside of a cell culture.

Breathing in fungus and inhaling respiratory waste products is all that's going to happen--not a healthy
practice.

The variant idea is absurd and there's zero evidence outside of a propaganda driven news station, supported
by a criminal racketeering sponsors.

The reason why came up with the variant idea is to crack out as much fear as possible. It's about control.

In the early part of the Scam-Demic, the arch criminal government player, Anthony Fauci said that masks were not necessary. He did a total 180 later...not based on any science of course. Masks symbolize compliance and slavery. It's a ritual for adaptation.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

thissucks, MikeGore and Live forever like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlas Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:24 pm

Funny that every new fake variant is even more deadly.
Atlas
Atlas

CausticSymmetry, thissucks, MikeGore and Live forever like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGore Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:58 pm

I don't believe in the variant concept at all. Even when my father got the so-called "Covid", the doctors, they were never able to say which "variant" it is. They simply referred to it as Covid. The variant model, seems to be modelled after the Microsoft Windows Operating System, that needs an Anti-Virus software, that continuously needs to be updated with virus definitions. Now when this is applied to humans, with the constant fear, and you have basically subscribers to your product. "Get your updates/boosters to be protected" they say to you. What utter non-sense.

Another thing to consider about the variants, is that, the body is creating the extra-cellular vesicle, the exosomes, which depending on the needs of the body, there might be variety of them. Taking these exosomes which the scientists perceive as a "variant" and assigning a different signature to each one, is just pointless.

When people even get the so-called "Covid", if you are already healthy, which what I think is, if your detoxification pathways are good and you are not obese, you will go through it easily. Why this is important? Because people are getting sick due to the toxic electromagnetic soup that they are living in, which seemed to have changed for the worse at the end of 2019 and early 2020 in most places.

Even if we were to believe in the existence of virus particles floating through the air, they would still pass. Ever taken a magnifier and looked at material and objects? Well if you haven't take one and look at your mask. You can see the weaves and huge gaps. Well then if you were to take a microscope, those mesh of gaps would look like many gigantic portals for the "virus".

And like CS mentioned, the viruses don't even exist anyway. There is no real science behind it, only very good marketing.

MikeGore

CausticSymmetry, thissucks and Live forever like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuada Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:32 am

Masks don't work though. Mostly because someone sneezing or coughing in your mouth is not a very realistic scenario. That sort of thing happens very rarely. So at the very best case you are preventing something that is already very rare to begin with.

Nuada

CausticSymmetry and thissucks like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Live forever Tue Sep 07, 2021 2:40 am

shaftless wrote:I know you guys don't believe but it doesn't hurt to be cautious and keep social distancing and wear masks. There's a couple new variants from the UK and africa that appear to have mutated so much that the vaccines may not recognize it. The health board here in the great white north will release more info next week. I'm pessimistic. I'm gonna have to hide under a rock longer than I thought. Some people say that this virus will be with us like the other flu ones that keep mutating every year but it could be more deadlier. Let's hope not. WEAR THAT MASK!!!

Menticide is a term that means “killing of the mind,” and it’s an ancient way of controlling the masses by systematically killing the human spirit and free thought. It’s a system through which the ruling elite imprints their own delusional worldview onto society.
A society is primed for menticide by the intentional sowing of fear. A particularly effective way to induce fear and panic that results in psychosis is the unleashing of waves of terror, and it doesn’t matter if the “terror” in question is real or fictitious. The waves of terror technique can be graphed out as an escalating wave pattern where each round of fear is followed by a round of calm.
Live forever
Live forever

thissucks likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Tue Sep 07, 2021 12:25 pm

Mainstream news is reporting a surge in cases mostly with the unvaccinated all across america. Hospitals are worried again. Is there any way to verify this claim other than investigating it ourselves?...which is quite impossible.

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Sep 07, 2021 12:52 pm

shaftless wrote:Mainstream news is reporting a surge in cases mostly with the unvaccinated all across america. Hospitals are worried again. Is there any way to verify this claim other than investigating it ourselves?...which is quite impossible.

Media are lying, most deaths are the Quackinated, and "cases" are based on a test, that the inventor has repeatedly stated cannot diagnosis anyone with a disease. Yep, this is scientific fraud.

Think of mainstream news as one person, because they all get the news or narrative based on local events from the same sources. If you've seen the film, Wizard Of Oz, it's just like that.

The person behind the curtain is, or the people in this case are cheerleaders for the pharmaceutical cartel. Usually I don't recommend a Google search, but even on Google, if you type the words, "which company paid the largest criminal fine in history" you'll get the correct answer.

That answer is "Pfizer set a record for the largest health care fraud settlement and the largest criminal fine of any kind with $2.3 billion in 2009."

That answer is everything we ought to know. Serial convicted felons not only run our media world-wide, they are engaged in criminal conspiracy and racketeering.

To answer the other questions, what's really going on?  All depends on where and which place in the world. At least in the USA, they provide a C0V!D "positive" person, based on a test means nothing, but dead nucleotides, (not specific to anything) a deadly drug, Remdesivir, which has killed 30% of ICU patients, and when you combine that with other dangerous cocktails such as vancomycin, and cortiocosteroids, the recipes for death lurches towards 50%.

And you would be right if they blamed it on C0V!D...which is totally impossible, as no one has isolated the virus (because it doesn't exist), over 53 governments were asked.

Besides the fake pandemic, nothing of the people dying from hospital treatment is anything new, except now they are using a useless test to compel people to get scared. Something similar happened in the 1980's during the fake AID's pandemic. It was the rushed, toxic drug AZT that killed most of them, and they blamed it on HIV/AIDS.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Cat with a Hat Tue Sep 07, 2021 4:41 pm

31 year old guy I know just died from covid, I don't live in the west btw.

Cat with a Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:24 am

Cat with a Hat wrote:31 year old guy I know just died from covid, I don't live in the west btw.

Did he have any underlying health conditions that you knew of?

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  Cat with a Hat Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:37 am

shaftless wrote:
Cat with a Hat wrote:31 year old guy I know just died from covid, I don't live in the west btw.

Did he have any underlying health conditions that you knew of?

Afaik they found he had type 2 diabetes when he was in the hospital, although I can't confirm.

Cat with a Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down