Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Topical Ginseng ? EmptyToday at 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Topical Ginseng ? EmptyToday at 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Topical Ginseng ? EmptyYesterday at 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Topical Ginseng ? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Topical Ginseng ? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Topical Ginseng ? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Topical Ginseng ? EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Topical Ginseng ? EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Topical Ginseng ? EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Topical Ginseng ?

2 posters

Go down

Topical Ginseng ? Empty Topical Ginseng ?

Post  Auriga Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:20 pm

Is using ginseng topically a good for hair-loss ? Has anyone here had experience with it ? Ive read that it increases depth and width of follicles, and causes a rise, within follicles, of the hair growth factor gene of VEGF (vascular endothelial growth factor).

Auriga

Back to top Go down

Topical Ginseng ? Empty Re: Topical Ginseng ?

Post  Nuada Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:12 am

Auriga wrote:Is using ginseng topically a good for hair-loss ? Has anyone here had experience with it ? Ive read that it  increases depth and width of follicles, and causes a rise, within follicles, of the hair growth factor gene of VEGF (vascular endothelial growth factor).

There was a thread about topical use of ginseng recently : https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t13020-effects-of-a-gintonin-enriched-fraction-on-hair-growth-an-in-vitro-and-in-vivo-studyeffects-of-a-gintonin-enriched-fraction-on-hair-growth-an-in-vitro-and-in-vivo-study

Nuada

Back to top Go down

Post  Auriga Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:31 am

Nuada wrote:
Auriga wrote:Is using ginseng topically a good for hair-loss ? Has anyone here had experience with it ? Ive read that it  increases depth and width of follicles, and causes a rise, within follicles, of the hair growth factor gene of VEGF (vascular endothelial growth factor).

There was a thread about topical use of ginseng recently : https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t13020-effects-of-a-gintonin-enriched-fraction-on-hair-growth-an-in-vitro-and-in-vivo-studyeffects-of-a-gintonin-enriched-fraction-on-hair-growth-an-in-vitro-and-in-vivo-study

Thanks I seen your post there.maybe we can apply it from the bottle with the dropper just like how one would apply minoxidil.But how regularly and at what strenght I would like to know ?

Auriga

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuada Fri Jan 01, 2021 4:15 am

Auriga wrote:
Nuada wrote:

Thanks I seen your post there.maybe we can apply it from the bottle with the dropper just like how one would apply minoxidil.But how regularly and at what strenght I would like to know ?
Yeah I honestly don't know any specifications on the subject, hence I asked there Smile Would be cool if someone could explain how to make a topical ginseng mixture and how it should be used.

Nuada

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down