Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Testicular cancer EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Testicular cancer EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Testicular cancer EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Testicular cancer EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Testicular cancer EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Testicular cancer EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Testicular cancer EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Testicular cancer EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Testicular cancer EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Testicular cancer

+2
shaftless
Danlad
6 posters

Go down

Testicular cancer Empty Testicular cancer

Post  Danlad Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:15 am

Hi it’s been a long time since I have been on these boards actually forgot my user name, use to frequent this forum around 08/09 for my hair loss troubles good to see it’s still going.

As the title says my troubles are quite a bit different now, got diagnosed with Testicular cancer 2 days ago after a ultrasound and whilst sat their with the oncologist just thinking to myself theirs no way I’m doing the cut, burn or poison route theirs gotta be an alternative and then I remember this place and its useful information off topic of hair loss too.

Now if it was up to my oncologist I would be in the operating theatre tomorrow Friday having my testicle removed he was so quick to try put the panic on me and pushing me to do the CT Scan and then take a sperm sample if I was wanting kids in the future and then get me on the operating table. I just told him I want to leave and did, I don’t know if I did the right thing or not but it was just so much going off at once I had also had a long day and the oncologist throwing all this at me at 8:45 at night was way over my head.

I was hoping to get some advice here in hope of an alternative.

The next step is a CT scan and I’m scared to do it to be honest because of the radiation but they tell me it’s the only way to see if the cancer resides only in the testicle or if it has spread throughout my body is their an alternative, does a MRI show the same results as a CT scan without the radiation or is their any other way?

At the minute theses are the things I’m going to be doing
Carnivore diet - stop all carbohydrates and sugars to not feed the cancer
High vitamin C intake in oral form hopefully find someone who can administer it in IV form
Vitamin D supplementation.
Ordered the book ‘The Truth about Cancer’ by Ty M. Bollinger in hope to educate myself, is this a good book if you know of?
Also reading through the doctor yourself website by Andrew Saul

I don’t think that’s enough alone, what kind of alternative doctor do I need to find to work with as I don’t want to succumb to the typical 3 medical interventions.

Or a better question what would you do in my situation or what have you done if you have already been in my situation?

Danlad

Back to top Go down

Testicular cancer Empty Re: Testicular cancer

Post  shaftless Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:36 am

It might be worth while to remove the testicle while in the early stages. You don't want to fool around with cancer. You can still collect sperm from the remaining one and get an insemination done if you get married and want to have kids later. Don't worry about CT scans. Radiation poisoning is cumulative...like sun burning on a beach. If you burn too frequently over a period of years you can get skin cancer. A scan or two wouldn't add up to much. Heck I've had more radiation from x-rays at my dentist office.

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Testicular cancer Empty Well

Post  bocor Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:48 pm

I’m like you with the ct scans only other option is MRI with contrast ultimately is up to the doctor though CT might be required
If the tumor is isolated I would say go ahead and remove it for the best chance
There are thousands of anti cancer compounds out there I would try to research and hit from multiple angles personally I would flood my body with many anti cancer supplements many studies on animals showing anti cancer effects of things like grape seed extract , tocotrienols, arteseminin also lots of good research increasing NK cells as a treatment so things like AHCC Reishi ginseng epicor
Also immunotherapy potentially as well look into cleansing increasing fiber nuts seeds broad range of multicolored vegetables maybe Mediterranean diet also look into juicing 5 to 10 pounds of carrots per day to cure cancer book about that on amazon

bocor

Back to top Go down

Post  bocor Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:33 am

Also look into daily ceremonial cacao

bocor

Back to top Go down

Post  Danlad Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:07 am

Can I ask why you would think removal of the testicle could be the best option. Because it doesn’t deal with the cause of the cancer and how the tumour appeared in the first place, I feel like I’m missing something here because removal does seem to be a popular opinion.

I’m under the impression that Tumour chasing (removal by surgery) isn’t optimal, the best way to fight cancer is to boost ones own immune system and any of the 3 interventions used by mainstream medicine are all invasive, inflammation causing and immune suppressing.

Danlad

Back to top Go down

Post  Danlad Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:08 am

Thanks for your recommendations too I’m going to look into them all

Danlad

Back to top Go down

Post  Danlad Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:12 am

They have been in contact with me also to perform a CT thorax abdomen pelvis with contrast and an injection with some kind of dye into me, would a MRI be just as good because whole honestly I really don’t want to expose myself to radiation I feel like it’s throwing gasoline on the fire

Danlad

Back to top Go down

Post  Danlad Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:22 am

And if a CT is the only option would ecklonia cava and astaxanthin be enough to mitigate the effects of the radiation.

I do realise it’s hard to recommend or say which option is best and offer guidance to someone with a illness such as this, but I’m just trying to gain insight and even have my eyes opened to things I may miss otherwise so thanks for sharing.

Danlad

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:44 am

Cut born and poison is an allopathic nightmare. Barbarism is modern medicines solution because it makes money at the expense of the patient.

Why not address the real causes, that's not the business of the medical cartel. They practice 'standard of care' which is just a way to insulate a form of witchcraft medicine (snake medicine disguised as legitimate), using nebulous terms that ultimately are misdirection and nonsensical to the best outcome.

They will describe this as germ cell differentiation and/or testicular tumors and use terminology such as maturation arrest to malignant transformation.

This boils down to exogenous estrogens and other toxic poisons most of us are getting from our environment, via epigenetic (above genes) changes to receptors.

Even if the cause is undetermined, a careful and methodological review of a patients history, it could be distilled. 

If it were myself and I hadn't a clue on the causes, at the very least I would try RSO (cannabinoid treatment) orally. 

For example, it's already clear that both cannabinoid receptors CB1 and CB2 signaling in male germ cells development involve epigenetic alterations. They are associated with tumor regression, reduced proliferation and blood supply to tumors, and apoptosis (programmed cell-death) among cells of various cancer types.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Danlad Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:13 pm

I have actually been reading about cannabinoid therapy and how it can actually make the cancer cells commit suicide. Do you have link to a RSO protocol. The trouble with RSO for me is finding a viable trusted source here in the uk. There are alternatives on the market here but the THC content is like 2% or less for legal reasons.

If I was to determine the cause my thoughts would be

Obesity (40lbs overweight)
Pre-diabetic (most likely)
Insulin resistant
NAFLD (ultrasound proved that)

All of the above is life style choices and remedies through diet and exercise I would suspect.

Oral pathology

Big hole in my upper left wisdom tooth (had for 3-4 years, been on the back burner due to cost, then forgotten about)

All wisdom teeth impacted

Dead tooth (lateral incisor)

Their is quite a few things which has definitely had a cumulative effect.

I spoke to the urologist today and he was adamant about removing my testicle and getting the CT scan done and how it’s a race against time.

Is it really a race against time because at the moment if I was to judge by how I felt I don’t feel no different than before I found out albeit not the healthiest of people but not sick either. I’m doing my best to put things into place and gather information and find the right people to work with although it’s going slower than anticipated.

Danlad

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:29 am

http://phoenixtears.ca/

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Testicular cancer Empty I would follow standard medical protocol.

Post  Zixcreator Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:30 am

My aunt was diagnosed with breast cancer 50 years ago. They removed her breast and she lived to be 90. Was killed in a car accident. My wife had uterine cancer. They took it out. 5 years later she is cancer free. Was told the chances of the cancer ever returning are statistically zero.

A woman I worked with had breast cancer. Was advised to have a mastectomy. She opted for a lumpectomy and started using holistic medicine. She was dead a year later. My supervisor, who knew her, got breast cancer 5 years later. She opted for a mastectomy. Still cancer free 12 years later. Steve Jobs opted to go the natural route. The alternative medicine route. He's dead.

I'm so sorry for what you're going through. I feel bad for you. I also have the ultimate respect for many of the people on this forum. I don't have a right to tell you what to do. I could only tell you what I would do. Follow the protocol. Also ask your doctor for a script for Klonopin or the generic stuff. Use it very very judiciously. It really helped my wife calm down when she needed a break from the stress. I think it may have helped her to be cured. She was terrified. However the klonopin allowed her to get good, restful sleep every so many days.

As a nurse I've always been in love with the benzodiazepines. When you get someone to calm down everything gets better. The trick is very judicious use. They are addictive but they really work very well. Just a question of getting the right dose. Just a question of using them only when you really, really need a break.

So that is what I would personally do. Then after you're cured I would look into why you got the cancer in the first place. There are plenty of people on this forum to help you with that.

I wish you all the best my friend. No matter what you decide I hope it turns out fine for you.

Zixcreator

Back to top Go down

Post  Danlad Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:41 am

Thanks for your honest opinion Zix it keeps things in prospective and real. It’s good to know about other people’s experience with cancer and I’m happy to hear your wife made it through.

My experiences with cancer has been 50/50 a close family friend got diagnosed with cancer she followed the protocol with surgery, chemo etc was told the cancer had gone, shortly it came back with a vengeance went back to chemo now she is dead she was middle aged

A elderly family friend got diagnosed with cancer she followed protocol and said the cancer had gone it came back and now she is dead.

On the other hand my auntie had bowel cancer she had surgery etc and she is still alive over 10 plus years later.

My half sister got breast cancer over 15 years ago she went the conventional route and she is still here.

To be honest I'm in turmoil and finding it very difficult to make a decision and it’s very difficult to get any substantial information online I feel like a sitting duck.

The conventional route is the easiest route it’s all laid out for you and just let them take over but I don’t whole heartedly believe in it. Then theirs the natural side it seems very difficult to obtain information from trusted sources and to feel confident in what you read.

Danlad

Back to top Go down

Testicular cancer Empty That's precisely it.

Post  Zixcreator Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:35 am

You hit the nail on the head. That is my problem with the alternative medicine. There is so much crap to weed through. And it shouldn't be that way. There has always been this glitch in modern medicine. Stuff they can make money on gets tested. Stuff that is not patentable gets little or no testing and research.

I have no right to tell you what to do. I could only tell you what I do. Just hope it works out for you.

Zixcreator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jdp710 Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:38 pm

FWIW, testicular cancer is suppose to be one of the least deadly cancers.  My opinion, cut it out.  I don’t have a problem with surgery.  Biopsy will spread the cancer but surgery I’m fine with... generally speaking.

I would never touch chemo or radiation personally except in rare circumstance.  I’m with CS here.

But again, look it up.  Testicular cancer is suppose to be no big deal.  Seriously.  Yawn.  If it’s spread that’s another issue though.  But no big deal cutting it out.  It’s like basal cell skin cancer. Scary name calling it cancer but it’s not really deadly except for the rare case who don’t cut it out and it just gets worse if ignored too long.

Don’t forget second opinions.  

Regarding radiation, do this radiation soak... https://branchbasics.com/blog/radiation-neutralizing-bath/

So again, if it was me, I’d get second opinion.  Limit CT scan when you can.  Say no to biopsy.  Cut it out.  Do what CS said regarding phoenix tears.  Then check cancertutor.com

Last edited by Jdp710 on Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:08 pm; edited 3 times in total

Jdp710

Back to top Go down

Post  Jdp710 Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:00 pm

I should eloborate why I personally wouldn’t do chemo and/ or radiation.  See this graph.  Look at top of article regarding 5 year survival rate.  Why do chemo when you get all thst suffering from it and you don’t live past 5 years... http://www.royalrife.com/cancer.html

Jdp710

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down