Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
minoxidil - That's it! I have thrown in the towel for not using propecia and minoxidil. Will use it now. What will happen to me? EmptyYesterday at 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
minoxidil - That's it! I have thrown in the towel for not using propecia and minoxidil. Will use it now. What will happen to me? EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
minoxidil - That's it! I have thrown in the towel for not using propecia and minoxidil. Will use it now. What will happen to me? EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
minoxidil - That's it! I have thrown in the towel for not using propecia and minoxidil. Will use it now. What will happen to me? EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
minoxidil - That's it! I have thrown in the towel for not using propecia and minoxidil. Will use it now. What will happen to me? EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
minoxidil - That's it! I have thrown in the towel for not using propecia and minoxidil. Will use it now. What will happen to me? EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
minoxidil - That's it! I have thrown in the towel for not using propecia and minoxidil. Will use it now. What will happen to me? EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
minoxidil - That's it! I have thrown in the towel for not using propecia and minoxidil. Will use it now. What will happen to me? EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
minoxidil - That's it! I have thrown in the towel for not using propecia and minoxidil. Will use it now. What will happen to me? EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

That's it! I have thrown in the towel for not using propecia and minoxidil. Will use it now. What will happen to me?

5 posters

Go down

minoxidil - That's it! I have thrown in the towel for not using propecia and minoxidil. Will use it now. What will happen to me? Empty That's it! I have thrown in the towel for not using propecia and minoxidil. Will use it now. What will happen to me?

Post  MikeGore Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:21 am

Looking at the mirror, I see the hideous monster I have become, and I prowl the pharmacies for a vial that shall give me relief. In this grotesque form that is my head, I wonder, will I become normal again, or will my beastly form magnify to frightening levels? What more awaits me if I consume the medications of the lost ones? Will I grow a feminine cleavage, will my balls dry up, will my hair fall hasten? These are questions that plague me as I ponder what to do next, having run out of choices and having exhausted the world of natural medicine. I am desperate, clinging to my former self, thus I weep.

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

minoxidil - That's it! I have thrown in the towel for not using propecia and minoxidil. Will use it now. What will happen to me? Empty Re: That's it! I have thrown in the towel for not using propecia and minoxidil. Will use it now. What will happen to me?

Post  john3333 Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:15 pm

MikeGore wrote:Looking at the mirror, I see the hideous monster I have become, and I prowl the pharmacies for a vial that shall give me relief. In this grotesque form that is my head, I wonder, will I become normal again, or will my beastly form magnify to frightening levels?
You might have hair dysmorphic disorder.

I have a theory that most people on hair forums have been through victimization and abuse in the past. I know I did.
It's hard to leave the past in the past, but it's not impossible.
john3333
john3333

Back to top Go down

minoxidil - That's it! I have thrown in the towel for not using propecia and minoxidil. Will use it now. What will happen to me? Empty Re: That's it! I have thrown in the towel for not using propecia and minoxidil. Will use it now. What will happen to me?

Post  Joey Ramone Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:29 pm

MikeGore wrote:Looking at the mirror, I see the hideous monster I have become, and I prowl the pharmacies for a vial that shall give me relief. In this grotesque form that is my head, I wonder, will I become normal again, or will my beastly form magnify to frightening levels? What more awaits me if I consume the medications of the lost ones? Will I grow a feminine cleavage, will my balls dry up, will my hair fall hasten? These are questions that plague me as I ponder what to do next, having run out of choices and having exhausted the world of natural medicine. I am desperate, clinging to my former self, thus I weep.

At some point, you regret it. I still do, 9 years on. Good luck in your mental health battle. It's more important than your hair is. Besides, dealing with stress will be better for your hair than popping propecia is.

Joey Ramone

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan_Strange Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:12 am

MikeGore wrote:Looking at the mirror, I see the hideous monster I have become, and I prowl the pharmacies for a vial that shall give me relief. In this grotesque form that is my head, I wonder, will I become normal again, or will my beastly form magnify to frightening levels? What more awaits me if I consume the medications of the lost ones? Will I grow a feminine cleavage, will my balls dry up, will my hair fall hasten? These are questions that plague me as I ponder what to do next, having run out of choices and having exhausted the world of natural medicine. I am desperate, clinging to my former self, thus I weep.

What will happen to you if you use propecia and minoxidil as prescribed? You'll probably grow back some hair without side effects. Be as leery of the anti-prescription drug hysteria on this message board as you are of the anti-"natural" supplement approach on other forums.

Jonathan_Strange

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:13 am

Jonathan_Strange wrote:

What will happen to you if you use propecia and minoxidil as prescribed?  You'll probably grow back some hair without side effects.  Be as leery of the anti-prescription drug hysteria on this message board as you are of the anti-"natural" supplement approach on other forums.

The hairs growing out, is the actual side effect from the drugs. (been there along time ago)
Big difference between real and artificial hair.

Regrowing out my own hair naturally as it should be.

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down