Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Babies and MPB EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Babies and MPB EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Babies and MPB EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Babies and MPB EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Babies and MPB EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Babies and MPB EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Babies and MPB EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Babies and MPB EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Babies and MPB EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Babies and MPB

3 posters

Go down

Babies and MPB Empty Babies and MPB

Post  alberteinstein Wed May 25, 2016 5:56 am

Almost every baby, except for the few that are born with crazy thick, hair have the same pattern as initial stages of MPB.
My friend's kid was born with a full head of hair and the parents were surprised by how much hair he had.
A few weeks later the baby looked like dad, a NW3.
The baby has now got his hair back to the full hairline over this 1-1.5 month span.
Amazing how within a month and a bit, you can have such a transformation.
The question is why?

To me, this is what I see.
The baby has a rapid growth spurt, and one of the first things that grow for a baby is the brain and the strength in his neck.
A babies head is the heaviest part of the body.
All the muscles tense up and pressure is exerted by the skull and muscles on the neck against the blood vessels.
The weakest vessels collapse first as they recede due to shrinking of the vessels and the pressure by the skin, skull, muscles etc. against them.
Most children are still developing as children and take a while for their temples to fill in because they are still developing.

Adults of both sex can get baldness as evident with all the documented cases of FPB.

Why men more then women?
Testosterone vs Estrogen.

Testosterone makes hair thicker, men tend to have thicker hair but also tend to have bigger and stiffer muscles, and tighter and rougher skin.
Estrogen makes skin, and all other tissue Soft, Loose, and Pliable, hence why women get wrinkles faster and show aging earlier then men.

I think MPB is a combination of growth of muscles in the neck and shoulders, Growth of the skull, and tension of muscles, skin, fascia and how it affects the tissues and blood vessels.

alberteinstein

Back to top Go down

Babies and MPB Empty Re: Babies and MPB

Post  takingaction Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:04 am

http://www.babycenter.com/0_hair-loss-in-babies_85.bc

Apparently the first cause is major hormonal shifts. Also, the secondary cause tends to be mechanical. I don't know if boys are more likely to lose hair than girls or if the infant scalp's hair roots are weaker than those of normal adults.

takingaction

Back to top Go down

Post  Brabus Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:15 pm

I was thinking about this a while ago too. Maybe it has something to do with the sutures of the scalp, they are not fused yet, so it easier becomes expanded.
I can feel my coronal suture, its more protruted than the scalp, so maybe I was thinking the reason there is a scalp expansion with people having hair loss, Is that overtime this fusing is not strong anymore, so there some kind of stuff going outside the skull and cause fibrous material, i dont know if this makes sense.

Brabus

Back to top Go down

Post  alberteinstein Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:54 am

takingaction wrote:http://www.babycenter.com/0_hair-loss-in-babies_85.bc

Apparently the first cause is major hormonal shifts. Also, the secondary cause tends to be mechanical. I don't know if boys are more likely to lose hair than girls or if the infant scalp's hair roots are weaker than those of normal adults.

To clarify, I don't think in babies it matters between gender and hair loss.
I meant in adults, males are more likely to have baldness of any kind than females.

Also I don't believe that it was hormones that cause it.
If your hormones were out of balance and causing hair loss, it would not be in a defined pattern.
Hormones may cause hair to be thinner or fall out possibly, but the pattern is a big clue that no one seems to understand.

The pattern of male pattern baldness to me indicates something uniform happening on both sides of the scalp.
Whether it is you head growing or muscles pulling or a combination of both and , this is what causes the pattern to appear.

I notice tense people tend to be bald more then calm people.

alberteinstein

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down