Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Maybe it is some sexual function gone haywire? EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Maybe it is some sexual function gone haywire? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Maybe it is some sexual function gone haywire? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Maybe it is some sexual function gone haywire? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Maybe it is some sexual function gone haywire? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Maybe it is some sexual function gone haywire? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Maybe it is some sexual function gone haywire? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Maybe it is some sexual function gone haywire? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Maybe it is some sexual function gone haywire? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Maybe it is some sexual function gone haywire?

Go down

Maybe it is some sexual function gone haywire? Empty Maybe it is some sexual function gone haywire?

Post  SuperMechanioventraliosis Sat May 21, 2016 2:28 am

Sup,

Yesterday I had an actual orgasm, like the ones I used to get teenage years. Full body experience, tingling down feet and up the spine. It is something I have only expereinced once last 5 years maybe.
After the orgasm, my whole pelvic floor felt relaxed and full, again something I've never felt.
Today I wake up with a rager that won't subside. I get the random raging boners while in a car, those of teenage years, those that just stays and embarress. 
My usual "orgasm" is nothing but an ejaculation and tensed feeling of the penis. it's nice, but nothing like the full body one.

Sex is linked to men's hair and loss. Some say balding men are more sexual or whatever(a big cope) and hair is linked to sexual vitality, or something along those lines.
Obviously, that I couldn't get too much behind, because I have had erection for the last 5 years despite balding. but the differnce  right now is night and day. 

Assuming full head oflhair is linked with sexual vitality(Meaning orgasming, not just spreading seeds). I can see how it would be more beneficial for the lady, to have a man that is able to experience full orgasm emotion, which would lead to better connection, relationship and sticking around for the babies. Evolutionary point of view, broscience brah

Just theoretical and wanted to discuss this.. How have your orgasms been teenage and balding years?

SuperMechanioventraliosis

Back to top Go down

Maybe it is some sexual function gone haywire? Empty Re: Maybe it is some sexual function gone haywire?

Post  SuperMechanioventraliosis Sat May 21, 2016 2:37 am

And along those lines of evolution. Balding men could be considered the soldiers of a social tribe, which have sacrified their sexual being and social "self"/lives to protect the tribe, be out there to attack and serve.
just like the ants. It is the mark of the soldier

SuperMechanioventraliosis

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum