Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Are titanium screws the cause of my symptoms? EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Are titanium screws the cause of my symptoms? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Are titanium screws the cause of my symptoms? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Are titanium screws the cause of my symptoms? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Are titanium screws the cause of my symptoms? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Are titanium screws the cause of my symptoms? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Are titanium screws the cause of my symptoms? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Are titanium screws the cause of my symptoms? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Are titanium screws the cause of my symptoms? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Are titanium screws the cause of my symptoms?

2 posters

Go down

Are titanium screws the cause of my symptoms? Empty Are titanium screws the cause of my symptoms?

Post  Brabus Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:13 pm

Well I actually tried every possible way to find the cause of my hair loss and the chronic burning sensation I have on my face, but still cannot find it. Im now thinking about the titanium screws I have in my forehead that I got after my surgery. Can this be a cause?

Brabus

Back to top Go down

Are titanium screws the cause of my symptoms? Empty Re: Are titanium screws the cause of my symptoms?

Post  Brabus Sun May 15, 2016 11:49 pm

Great no answers...
3 days ago my surgeon took out 1 screw on 1 side of my face and apparently there was a lot of erosed titanium debris next to the screw, he took a few out but was not able to take everything out. Can those be the cause? Can you take those out without surgery?

Brabus

Back to top Go down

Are titanium screws the cause of my symptoms? Empty Re: Are titanium screws the cause of my symptoms?

Post  cdto2012 Thu May 19, 2016 2:18 pm

It is usually the oxidized form of a metal that ends up in the body, there are a few studies on titanium dioxide. It is commonly used and there are a few studies on it if you look around.

"Studies show that titanium dioxide causes adverse effects by producing oxidative stress, resulting in cell damage, redness, and immune response"

http://www.globalhealingcenter.com/natural-health/health-risks-of-titanium/

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  Brabus Thu May 19, 2016 10:40 pm

Yes I have read that study and others aswell but don t know what is the treatment here... Heavy metal detox? I bought chlorella and Im taking tons of it but doesn t seem to help me whatsoever. Seriously im giving up, what has my life become, its ridiculous.
The only things that helped me were antibiotics, grapefruit seed extract but only just for a while. So I guess its a type of infection going here...

Brabus

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Thu May 19, 2016 11:46 pm

I went on high dose vitamin C as a heavy metal detox, mostly arsenic from brown rice. It is one of the best things I have ever done for my body. I still continue with about 10-12,000 mg most days of the week. It helped my immune system immensely and it is key for skin regeneration from my DT-CPR

https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t9718-ascorbic-acid-vitamin-c-what-s-the-real-story?highlight=the+real+story

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  Brabus Fri May 20, 2016 9:53 pm

Thanks i will try that

Brabus

Back to top Go down

Post  Brabus Fri May 20, 2016 11:19 pm

10-12000mg a day? How do you do that? How many pills are u taking? Cause mine is 500mg/pill so it would be 20 pills ... :0

Brabus

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Sat May 21, 2016 2:15 am

Best way is to first do the reading on the link,  this is a serious upgrade for your body chemistry and you need to be educated about what you are doing.   Ascorbic acid powder can be bought by the kilo on amazon for around $23.  I mix it with juice to drink it, then wash my mouth with baking soda.
   You need to learn about bowel tolerance and how much to safely take.  If you do take too much your body will flush it out.  If you are going for a chelation for a few months it is good to be wise.  I take mineral supplements around 4+ hours after the c dose and a multi vitamin.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down