Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Immune Boost 77 EmptyToday at 8:05 am by CausticSymmetry

» zombie cells
Immune Boost 77 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Immune Boost 77 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Immune Boost 77 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Immune Boost 77 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Immune Boost 77 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Immune Boost 77 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Immune Boost 77 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Immune Boost 77 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Immune Boost 77

4 posters

Go down

Immune Boost 77 Empty Immune Boost 77

Post  blue88 Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:23 pm

I've just started taking Immune Boost 77 to chelate heavy metals from my system.

I plan on taking two per night for two weeks and then progress to four per night. How long should I take four per night for? A month and then drop back down to two per night indefinitely? Do I need a break? If so, when and for how long?

I started two night ago and haven't been able to sleep at all. Is there a reason for this? I take them well away from food and other supplements.

Has anybody else used Immune Boost 77 to great effect?

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

blue88

Back to top Go down

Immune Boost 77 Empty Re: Immune Boost 77

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:09 am

There could be reasons for that, although not typical.

Try in the morning and monitor effect.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  blue88 Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:02 am

Thanks, CS.

Would you be able to shed some light on what those reasons might be?

blue88

Back to top Go down

Post  YARO Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:40 am

I also take 4 per night but sometimes i take it with 500mg of niaciminide before bed. Am i supposed to take it alone?

YARO

Back to top Go down

Post  NYJets Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:52 pm

blue88 wrote:I've just started taking Immune Boost 77 to chelate heavy metals from my system.

I plan on taking two per night for two weeks and then progress to four per night. How long should I take four per night for? A month and then drop back down to two per night indefinitely? Do I need a break? If so, when and for how long?

I started two night ago and haven't been able to sleep at all. Is there a reason for this? I take them well away from food and other supplements.

I have experience with this supplement. It's an intriguing supplement for my situation, I feel.

There's been both good and bad experiences with it. The bad I attribute to the supplements purpose- detoxing metals. Some of the bad experiences have included brain fog and lethargy the next morning (taken at night) and once I came down with a really bad flu after experiencing what I feel like was a good detox effect from IB77 (because these are not mutually exclusive events- there may be a corollary, however I must mention that I was admittedly overworking myself at this time) . A few items to note here; These experiences have not occurred often, rather seem to be incidental, really. Furthermore, when I've experienced these negatives they've come at a dose of 4 with the supplementation of "co-factors" if you will, namely:

Wright Salt or Sea Salt
Mg
Se
Iodine
Zinc
Vit C
Possibly forgetting one here?

Lately, I've been taking them with vitamin C ~5gs only before sleep at a dose of 2. I've found this helps my quality of sleep most (more than the combo listed above-not sure why)which has been a big issue for me without any "metal hangover". Actually, this supplement arguably does more for my sleep than any other to date. I really feel lack of minerals is a problem for many of us in the industrialized world and can have profound results in terms of health.

Don't expect miraculous results in short time period. In my opinion it's a good safeguard or insurance policy for someone who is not heavy metal toxic, otherwise expect a long road.

Another place to look for minerals is homemade bone broth from organic preferably grass fed animals. When I drink bone broth continuously my face changes and I look like a different person in a good way.

Overall, very good supplement at a reasonable price in my experience. Hope it helps.
NYJets
NYJets

Back to top Go down

Post  YARO Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:30 pm

Off topic question but I'm curious on how much iodine per day you guys take. Im currently using Iosol iodine and I'm taking 25 drops per day, Ive heard that people get some symptoms of detox on iodine but I'm not experiencing anything unusual. Can that mean that my body is not absorbing it or the thyroid does not need it?

YARO

Back to top Go down

Post  blue88 Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:13 pm

NYJets wrote:
blue88 wrote:I've just started taking Immune Boost 77 to chelate heavy metals from my system.

I have experience with this supplement. It's an intriguing supplement for my situation, I feel.

There's been both good and bad experiences with it. The bad I attribute to the supplements purpose- detoxing metals. Some of the bad experiences have included brain fog and lethargy the next morning (taken at night) and once I came down with a really bad flu after experiencing what I feel like was a good detox effect from IB77 (because these are not mutually exclusive events- there may be a corollary, however I must mention that I was admittedly overworking myself at this time) . A few items to note here; These experiences have not occurred often, rather seem to be incidental, really. Furthermore, when I've experienced these negatives they've come at a dose of 4 with the supplementation of "co-factors" if you will, namely:

Wright Salt or Sea Salt
Mg
Se
Iodine
Zinc
Vit C
Possibly forgetting one here?

Lately, I've been taking them with vitamin C ~5gs only before sleep at a dose of 2. I've found this helps my quality of sleep most (more than the combo listed above-not sure why)which has been a big issue for me without any "metal hangover". Actually, this supplement arguably does more for my sleep than any other to date. I really feel lack of minerals is a problem for many of us in the industrialized world and can have profound results in terms of health.

Don't expect miraculous results in short time period. In my opinion it's a good safeguard or insurance policy for someone who is not heavy metal toxic, otherwise expect a long road.

Another place to look for minerals is homemade bone broth from organic preferably grass fed animals. When I drink bone broth continuously my face changes and I look like a different person in a good way.

Overall, very good supplement at a reasonable price in my  experience. Hope it helps.

Thanks for your input, NY.

I drink organic, grass-fed bone broth each day, so hopefully extra minerals are coming from there.

I must say that I felt like I was coming down with flu after the first day of taking it but now I feel like a massive weight has been lifted and feel great. It's quite hard to explain.

blue88

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:37 am

I totally second NYJets, great explanation

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down